Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3164 3165 [3166] 3167 3168 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3131439 times)

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Oh look, Elf updated the thread title.
« Reply #47475 on: February 26, 2014, 07:37:23 pm »

HILDA lets out a sigh and places her spoon down and crouches down to Lunette's eye level.

"Uhm... Your dad is still pretty young and can't really help it if he wants to do what he wants to do. Just the vices of men, you understand right..?"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Oh look, Elf updated the thread title.
« Reply #47476 on: February 26, 2014, 07:41:33 pm »

HILDA lets out a sigh and places her spoon down and crouches down to Lunette's eye level.

"Uhm... Your dad is still pretty young and can't really help it if he wants to do what he wants to do. Just the vices of men, you understand right..?"

Lunette nods slowly, "I guess."

((How would she know about that? It wasn't hosted on a public server nor was it even mentioned. Damn feminist conspiracy.))

((Will mentioned other girls earlier. Since Kyle was making googly eyes at HILDA before, Lunette can put two and two together.))

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47477 on: February 26, 2014, 07:44:12 pm »

"So... Yeah. Don't think any different of me if you wish, nothing at ALL will change involving you. You can be sure of that." she says as she puts a cookie sheet with a bunch of cookie dough drops inside the oven.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #47478 on: February 26, 2014, 07:45:00 pm »

((And then he stopped. He didn't hint at them doing that anyways.))

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47479 on: February 26, 2014, 07:53:07 pm »

HILDA plasters an innocent smile as she closes the oven door.

[To: Kyle] <Kyle, how did your daughter know we starting being together?>

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #47480 on: February 26, 2014, 07:54:08 pm »

<No idea.>

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47481 on: February 26, 2014, 07:55:30 pm »

<Because we just had an awkward-ass conversation. Do you want some cookies?>

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47482 on: February 26, 2014, 07:55:53 pm »

"So... Yeah. Don't think any different of me if you wish, nothing at ALL will change involving you. You can be sure of that." she says as she puts a cookie sheet with a bunch of cookie dough drops inside the oven.

"I don't think anything different of you..."

((And then he stopped. He didn't hint at them doing that anyways.))

((Hmmm... Give me more time to search, I guess. I got confused between private and non-private conversations.))

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47483 on: February 26, 2014, 07:58:53 pm »

Catherine looks at Alice curiously, now.
"So... You make things Rot, huh? Weird... That seems familiar somehow... Hmm... Oh well. What do you want to do now?"
((Damnit tvtropes, stop distracting me.))
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47484 on: February 26, 2014, 08:09:23 pm »

"Well, that's a nice thing to say," HILDA says as she pulls the sheet out the oven, filling the room with a delicious aroma. HILDA takes a hot cookie and hands it to her.

"Careful, it's hot."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47485 on: February 26, 2014, 08:11:51 pm »

"Well, that's a nice thing to say," HILDA says as she pulls the sheet out the oven, filling the room with a delicious aroma. HILDA takes a hot cookie and hands it to her.

"Careful, it's hot."

Lunette nods and carefully accepts a cookie, "Thank you."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47486 on: February 26, 2014, 08:13:25 pm »

HILDA slowly nods as she starts to stuff the cookies inside her chest which opens up to reveal a storage space.

The cookie is truly delicious.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47487 on: February 26, 2014, 08:16:07 pm »

HILDA slowly nods as she starts to stuff the cookies inside her chest which opens up to reveal a storage space.

The cookie is truly delicious.

Lunette smiles a bit as she finishes her cookie. "Are you going to tell Kyle about this?" She asks HILDA hesitantly.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47488 on: February 26, 2014, 08:20:20 pm »

HILDA returns the smile. "He's probably already figured it out."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47489 on: February 26, 2014, 08:20:55 pm »

HILDA returns the smile. "He's probably already figured it out."

Lunette nods, "Okay..."
Pages: 1 ... 3164 3165 [3166] 3167 3168 ... 4748