Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3163 3164 [3165] 3166 3167 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3132598 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Oh look, Elf updated the thread title.
« Reply #47460 on: February 26, 2014, 06:11:11 pm »

"Is he ignoring you?"

"No... Well, maybe, but that's not it..."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Oh look, Elf updated the thread title.
« Reply #47461 on: February 26, 2014, 06:12:56 pm »

((AFK 10-20 minutes))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #47462 on: February 26, 2014, 06:14:23 pm »

"Do you have a spade?"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47463 on: February 26, 2014, 06:18:50 pm »

"No... I has paws!" Meme puts Momo down on the blanket gently before holding up her paws with their small claws.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #47464 on: February 26, 2014, 06:23:15 pm »

"Well...that works. You can help digging in the marked areas, next to the creek."

Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47465 on: February 26, 2014, 06:26:49 pm »

"OKAY!" Meme smiles and carefully walks over to start digging, making sure to check where all the dirt was going first. Meme is very careful about what she does, but is digging quite easily.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47466 on: February 26, 2014, 06:55:53 pm »

"You can trust me." HILDA says.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47467 on: February 26, 2014, 07:15:01 pm »

"You can trust me." HILDA says.

Lunette fidgets, "Um... I don't think I should tell you..."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47468 on: February 26, 2014, 07:16:34 pm »

HILDA lets out a sigh and nods. She turns back and begins to mix ingredients in.
 "I understand. Not many people trust me, since I'm a robot. Most people are usually scared of me..." she says with a hint of sadness in her voice.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47469 on: February 26, 2014, 07:17:21 pm »

HILDA lets out a sigh and nods. She turns back and begins to mix ingredients in.
 "I understand. Not many people trust me, since I'm a robot. Most people are usually scared of me..." she says with a hint of sadness in her voice.

"It's not because of that," Lunette says firmly.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47470 on: February 26, 2014, 07:20:33 pm »

"It's okay if you don't want to tell, I respect people's secrets. Do you want anything special with your cookie?"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47471 on: February 26, 2014, 07:23:23 pm »

"It's okay if you don't want to tell, I respect people's secrets. Do you want anything special with your cookie?"

"It's not a secret, but you're with Kyle..." Lunette shakes her head at the last question.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47472 on: February 26, 2014, 07:29:24 pm »

HILDA's eyes instantly flash a deep aqua color.
  "....Oh."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47473 on: February 26, 2014, 07:33:49 pm »

HILDA's eyes instantly flash a deep aqua color.
  "....Oh."

Lunette just nods.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #47474 on: February 26, 2014, 07:34:30 pm »

((How would she know about that? It wasn't hosted on a public server nor was it even mentioned. Damn feminist conspiracy.))
Pages: 1 ... 3163 3164 [3165] 3166 3167 ... 4748