Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3159 3160 [3161] 3162 3163 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3131165 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Oh look, Elf updated the thread title.
« Reply #47400 on: February 26, 2014, 01:25:38 pm »

"Sure! Remind me to buy and rink a bottle of absinthe before we leave then."
Cyrielle takes a break from the research to book tickets for the next flight out. Research recommences. Presumably in the background unless a roll is required.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Oh look, Elf updated the thread title.
« Reply #47401 on: February 26, 2014, 01:27:01 pm »

Kyle decides on hugging Lily.
"I missed you."
Oh, he would hug Lily.

If she didn't kiss him instead.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #47402 on: February 26, 2014, 01:35:08 pm »

Kyle is surprised by Lily's sudden assertiveness for a second. And then he kisses back.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #47403 on: February 26, 2014, 01:42:59 pm »

@Wolfchild, hopefully the post gets noticed.

<Hey Stella, you are a dragon, right? And you like to coexist with humans, right? It would be cool if you could teleport over real quickly and have a word with this arrogant wyrmling over here. She doesn't really seem receptive to anything but actual dragons opinions. There's a bit of a worldwide war of dragons against humanity at stake her, so consider it high in the priority list.>
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47404 on: February 26, 2014, 01:48:11 pm »

Kyle is surprised by Lily's sudden assertiveness for a second. And then he kisses back.
Eli looks away, chuckling.

Lily kisses him for quite a long while, before pulling away. She is blushing extremely hard.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47405 on: February 26, 2014, 01:49:38 pm »

Kyle smiles at her.
"I take it you figured out how you feel?"

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47406 on: February 26, 2014, 02:02:10 pm »

((So does the research require rolls or will it just be running in the background for a while?))

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47407 on: February 26, 2014, 02:08:41 pm »

Lunette feels a bit better, and decides to do some work to take her mind off of things.

[MAG: 36 + 40] [MAG: 61 + 40] She enchants... an handkerchief. It should be highly resistant to Alice's rotting effects though.

Neferis is still talking to Asuna last I checked.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47408 on: February 26, 2014, 02:25:22 pm »

((So does the research require rolls or will it just be running in the background for a while?))
((The latter.))

She's still blushing.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47409 on: February 26, 2014, 02:30:14 pm »

Kyle rocks on his heels.
"Do you... want to go do something? I heard there was a nice resteruant near my house."

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47410 on: February 26, 2014, 02:35:45 pm »

((Good, that ought to let me excuse Cyrielle's inactivity while I'm offline.))

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #47411 on: February 26, 2014, 02:42:44 pm »

Stella decides she needs to talk to Bethany, to make the conversation easier she makes sure that she is in her completely human shape first

"Bethany, we should talk about your alter ego, or whatever he is"
"Yeah? Is he like, bothering you?"

"liiitle bit, scaring the shit out of me is more accurate"
"Its about the like, "WYYYYYYRMMMM!" thing, right?"

"Yeeaaahhhh"

((sorry, had surprise D&D today))
Bethany sighs.
"Look, he talks a like, big talk but hes not going to do anything. Especially not to someone whose like, a friend. I'll like, talk to him, okay?"
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47412 on: February 26, 2014, 02:54:42 pm »

Oh god, had he had too much to drink.
"O-ow! Hey, I.. I thought you were s-straight.."
Mallory looks somewhat confused, "Huh? I am though. Just because I say you're cute doesn't lump me in with gays and stuff."
"Oh.. I thought you meant..
never mind."
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47413 on: February 26, 2014, 03:02:38 pm »

Kyle rocks on his heels.
"Do you... want to go do something? I heard there was a nice resteruant near my house."
"Uhhh...."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #47414 on: February 26, 2014, 04:00:53 pm »

She smiled back, idly wondering what she can do. Because really, at this point you have to expect that most of the people she meets through this web of friends are magic. Because they always are.
"It's nice to meet you too, Alice! So... How're you doing? I mean, I'm doing pretty good right now. That Sleepover was fun."

"I'm... I'm doing good. Yeah it was really fun, it's... it's been a while since I've done anything like that so I'm glad I was invited"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax
Pages: 1 ... 3159 3160 [3161] 3162 3163 ... 4748