Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3150 3151 [3152] 3153 3154 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3131283 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Oh look, Elf updated the thread title.
« Reply #47265 on: February 25, 2014, 04:49:24 pm »

"Please allow me to come with you. I'm not a human, so I can be a neutral speaker."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Oh look, Elf updated the thread title.
« Reply #47266 on: February 25, 2014, 04:53:14 pm »

Asuna exists.

As does Neferis.
As does Lucas and Catherine.

Lucas is just wandering the castle, currently. He has a severe sense of déjà Vu going on here, regarding the steampunk engineer lady that had recently arrived. No clue why, however.

Catherine just relaxes in the remains of that pillow fort thing from the Sleepover.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47267 on: February 25, 2014, 05:32:07 pm »

Asuna nods. "I'm okay..."

Neferis nods, "That's good. I'm okay too." She stares at her feet for several more moments, "What are you doing?"

"Selina's a girl who can make drawings into real things, basically. All sorts of things. The bracelets? She made them. Have you met Conny? Selina made her, too. She's made all sorts of things...and I have plans for still more. The red tacks are in ones I've marked 'personal high priority,' like new versions of the servers that got wrecked and a device I'm hoping will help Kyle get back in touch with your mother."
Will will go on if Lunette doesn't have anything to say there, but something tells me she does.

Lunette shakes her head sadly, "I don't think that it would be a good idea for mom to meet Kyle. I would want to talk with Selina though. She seems interesting."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #47268 on: February 25, 2014, 05:33:18 pm »

Catherine just relaxes in the remains of that pillow fort thing from the Sleepover.

Alice was still relaxing in the pillow fort, after lying there for a while she spotted Catherine and decided to get up and say hello.

"Hello"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #47269 on: February 25, 2014, 05:36:48 pm »

Asuna shrugs. "Not much."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47270 on: February 25, 2014, 05:41:44 pm »

"Please allow me to come with you. I'm not a human, so I can be a neutral speaker."
"The dragons do not need neutral speakers. They need to come to a decision. On their own."

"Selina's a girl who can make drawings into real things, basically. All sorts of things. The bracelets? She made them. Have you met Conny? Selina made her, too. She's made all sorts of things...and I have plans for still more. The red tacks are in ones I've marked 'personal high priority,' like new versions of the servers that got wrecked and a device I'm hoping will help Kyle get back in touch with your mother."
Will will go on if Lunette doesn't have anything to say there, but something tells me she does.
Lunette shakes her head sadly, "I don't think that it would be a good idea for mom to meet Kyle. I would want to talk with Selina though. She seems interesting."
"...Kyle told you he's your father, right?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47271 on: February 25, 2014, 05:44:09 pm »

Catherine looks towards Alice, and waves hello.
"Hiya! I'm Catherine. Uh... Who are you, exactly?"

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #47272 on: February 25, 2014, 05:45:19 pm »

Alice smiled

"I'm... I'm Alice, it's nice to meet you"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #47273 on: February 25, 2014, 05:45:30 pm »

"But that is the problem, both humanity and dragons are deciding on their own. Without and dialogue happening, that will likely not end in anything resembling coexistance. A singular viewpoint only sees one side of the story. There must be official talks between dragonkind and humankind before a decision is made."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47274 on: February 25, 2014, 05:47:08 pm »

Asuna shrugs. "Not much."

"Oh. I'm not doing anything either."

Lunette nods, "Mom told me before I came here."

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #47275 on: February 25, 2014, 05:55:32 pm »

"A doll, sewn together and brought to life with magic.
What the hell are you?"

"Clearly a woman."
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47276 on: February 25, 2014, 05:57:34 pm »

"I was being sarcatsic."
N'thara hops onto the bed and sits down, still looking at Annabelle.

"What brings you here? The insanity of it all? The men, perhaps?

The coitus?"
« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 06:02:07 pm by Sentient Bowtie »
Black lives matter.

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47277 on: February 25, 2014, 05:59:21 pm »

Alice smiled

"I'm... I'm Alice, it's nice to meet you"
She smiled back, idly wondering what she can do. Because really, at this point you have to expect that most of the people she meets through this web of friends are magic. Because they always are.
"It's nice to meet you too, Alice! So... How're you doing? I mean, I'm doing pretty good right now. That Sleepover was fun."

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #47278 on: February 25, 2014, 06:00:03 pm »

Annabelle scoffs.
"I am simply staying here until I can rebuild my aircraft and begin exploring these new lands. I have done a feat no other of my realm have done before!"
She looks prideful.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47279 on: February 25, 2014, 06:02:41 pm »

"But that is the problem, both humanity and dragons are deciding on their own. Without and dialogue happening, that will likely not end in anything resembling coexistance. A singular viewpoint only sees one side of the story. There must be official talks between dragonkind and humankind before a decision is made."
"The dragons need to decide what they want to do, if they even want to talk with the humans, before the dialogue can occur."

Lunette nods, "Mom told me before I came here."
"Well, I believe the general consensus is that mothers and fathers should raise children together, or at least remain in contact, without a good reason otherwise."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 ... 3150 3151 [3152] 3153 3154 ... 4748