Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3149 3150 [3151] 3152 3153 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3132629 times)

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Oh look, Elf updated the thread title.
« Reply #47250 on: February 25, 2014, 03:54:02 pm »

Ashley is meh.

Annabelle is now calmed down completely. She picks up one of the pipes that Kyle brought back, the metal going white from heat. She bends it easily into a rough circle, mending the touching together.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Oh look, Elf updated the thread title.
« Reply #47251 on: February 25, 2014, 03:54:59 pm »

Asuna looks at said feet for a bit. She seems pretty eh.

Ashley get's marie-glomped.

Twi is confused by seeing a bit of snow blowing around even though the snow was melting.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #47252 on: February 25, 2014, 03:55:20 pm »

Albrecht is also eh.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47253 on: February 25, 2014, 03:56:51 pm »

Ashley stays meh.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47254 on: February 25, 2014, 03:58:46 pm »

Asuna looks at said feet for a bit. She seems pretty eh.

Albrecht is also eh.

Neferis is not as meh, but alternates between glancing at Albrecht and Asuna's faces, and her feet. "How are you doing?" she finally asks.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47255 on: February 25, 2014, 04:07:40 pm »

N'thara crawls under the door to Annabelle's room and leans against it, looking at her.
Black lives matter.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47256 on: February 25, 2014, 04:09:44 pm »

What the 'ell are you?"
Annabelle is messing with some of the piping.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47257 on: February 25, 2014, 04:10:27 pm »

"A doll, sewn together and brought to life with magic.
What the hell are you?"
Black lives matter.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47258 on: February 25, 2014, 04:26:49 pm »

They seem to be of various devices, with notes about what each of the parts are intended to do and how they should interact. Each has calculated amounts of shading done to it.
Lunette ask Will, "What are these drawings for?"
"Those, specifically? Various things I'd like Selina to make."

gone where?
Will ICARUS follow her?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47259 on: February 25, 2014, 04:27:38 pm »

"Who's Selina? What do you want her to make?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #47260 on: February 25, 2014, 04:27:44 pm »

Yes, I mean she still has questions
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #47261 on: February 25, 2014, 04:37:16 pm »

Asuna nods. "I'm okay..."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47262 on: February 25, 2014, 04:38:08 pm »

"Who's Selina? What do you want her to make?"
"Selina's a girl who can make drawings into real things, basically. All sorts of things. The bracelets? She made them. Have you met Conny? Selina made her, too. She's made all sorts of things...and I have plans for still more. The red tacks are in ones I've marked 'personal high priority,' like new versions of the servers that got wrecked and a device I'm hoping will help Kyle get back in touch with your mother."
Will will go on if Lunette doesn't have anything to say there, but something tells me she does.

Yes, I mean she still has questions
"Go away!"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #47263 on: February 25, 2014, 04:42:56 pm »

"Come on now, be reasonable. The dragons awakening is a big thing. But humanity is also a big thing. They have progressed a lot from what they used to be, and are a superpower that stand equal with the dragons. This planet is small, and it is highly unlikely that two superpowers can peacefully coexist like this, history just indicates otherwise. The council must get into contact with the UN and actually begin official relations to prevent dragons rampaging through humans towns, or vice versa, humans wanting to get famous as dragon slayers. To avoid war, there must be dialouge, or the events of the next few days may set for a very thorny and bloody path."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47264 on: February 25, 2014, 04:47:27 pm »

"And where do you think I'm going? And here I thought you were an artificial intelligence..."
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 3149 3150 [3151] 3152 3153 ... 4748