Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3146 3147 [3148] 3149 3150 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3132588 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Oh look, Elf updated the thread title.
« Reply #47205 on: February 25, 2014, 01:47:34 pm »

Hainuwele uses the distraction Lunette has given to get into the room unnoticed, hiding in Lunettes clothes.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Oh look, Elf updated the thread title.
« Reply #47206 on: February 25, 2014, 01:48:32 pm »

"I suppose so."
Will steps aside to let Lunette in.

Lunette goes into Will's room, and looks around. If there's anything that's obviously interesting or important in his room, she immediately walks over to it and inspects it closely, with her hands remaining firmly at her sides.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #47207 on: February 25, 2014, 01:50:02 pm »

"Well, I've always had a passing interest in posthumanism, plus it would be quite convenient for me to take such a course of action with being able to contact you two easily, and help understand your perspective a bit better. As per usual, I'm just rambling on some ideas as some sort of feasibility study I suppose. I was wondering whether I found a way to do so, whether it would be okay, after all, I catalyzed your existences, the least I could do would be to stay by your sides on earth instead of dying a few more decades in and having to summon you both to the afterlife every now and then. I'm still not quite sure what we re to one another other than family, but I'd rather stick together, if that's alright..."
Wheatley and Annie just hug her tightly.

"I don't know what to do.....s-she says she fancies me..."

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #47208 on: February 25, 2014, 01:50:53 pm »

"Well, I've always had a passing interest in posthumanism, plus it would be quite convenient for me to take such a course of action with being able to contact you two easily, and help understand your perspective a bit better. As per usual, I'm just rambling on some ideas as some sort of feasibility study I suppose. I was wondering whether I found a way to do so, whether it would be okay, after all, I catalyzed your existences, the least I could do would be to stay by your sides on earth instead of dying a few more decades in and having to summon you both to the afterlife every now and then. I'm still not quite sure what we re to one another other than family, but I'd rather stick together, if that's alright..."
Wheatley and Annie just hug her tightly.

"I don't know what to do.....s-she says she fancies me..."
Then go after her boy!
Drunk Corebus is drunk.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47209 on: February 25, 2014, 01:51:12 pm »

"W-well... do you l-like her back...?"
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47210 on: February 25, 2014, 01:57:48 pm »

"Perhaps, I'm being irrational...  but then again, at this rate, I'll pass away about seventy or so years from now, probably senile and effectively alone because of it... *sigh* I'd rather not that. Not again at least. I admit it, I was contemplating suicide previously, but I did not intend tot carry that out any time soon, that was me being manipulated, I was just thinking that I'd rather go out with all my mental faculties on my own terms than entombed in my body again somewhere in a state of obliviousness...

Well anyway, like I've said, I'm not even sure if this is possible... but it is something I'd very much be interested in should it be so. I don't intend to follow Dr. Victor's mistakes, that would just be demeaning to myself seeing as I would ought to know better, so if you don't want me to, please say so and I shall drop the matter entirely."

Cyrielle hugs her siblings back, not entirely sure why but nevertheless appreciating it. If they do understand it, she says it all in french for an added degree of privacy.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 02:05:13 pm by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47211 on: February 25, 2014, 02:09:05 pm »

Cyrielle gently cuddles Annie and Wheatley idly whilst awaiting a response.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #47212 on: February 25, 2014, 02:11:39 pm »

Hugs.

"I-I guess? I dunno!" Alistair seems agitated.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47213 on: February 25, 2014, 02:15:15 pm »

Cyrielle eventually breaks the hug before it gets boring or it gets too warm. "So, verdict please. I'd rather be an alazon considering herself as an eiron than the denizen of a tragedy. So please be blunt and forsake any obligation to shield my feelings."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47214 on: February 25, 2014, 02:16:06 pm »

"Its okay... y-your just... your not at a-a-an age where... where you n-n-need to think about th-this stuff... um... d-do you s-s-see her as a s-sister...?"
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #47215 on: February 25, 2014, 02:16:34 pm »

Hugs.

"I-I guess? I dunno!" Alistair seems agitated.
Jusht go and find er! Hug the shit outta that girl?
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47216 on: February 25, 2014, 02:28:26 pm »

Cyrielle patiently awaits a response.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47217 on: February 25, 2014, 02:51:31 pm »

Cyrielle eventually breaks the hug before it gets boring or it gets too warm. "So, verdict please. I'd rather be an alazon considering herself as an eiron than the denizen of a tragedy. So please be blunt and forsake any obligation to shield my feelings."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47218 on: February 25, 2014, 03:01:32 pm »

Hainuwele uses the distraction Lunette has given to get into the room unnoticed, hiding in Lunettes clothes.
Unless Lunette let her stow away in her underwear beforehand, Will would probably notice.
"Hai, you heard my rules. Out of my room until you've asked."

Lunette goes into Will's room, and looks around. If there's anything that's obviously interesting or important in his room, she immediately walks over to it and inspects it closely, with her hands remaining firmly at her sides.
He has a laptop and a number of sketches lying around. Some are tacked on a bulletin board with various-colored tacks; all of these are marked with "S".
Also, there are books.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #47219 on: February 25, 2014, 03:04:08 pm »

"Spoilsport."
-----------
"So, where is this council to be found?"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos
Pages: 1 ... 3146 3147 [3148] 3149 3150 ... 4748