Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3141 3142 [3143] 3144 3145 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3133133 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Oh look, Elf updated the thread title.
« Reply #47130 on: February 25, 2014, 11:49:02 am »

"Awaiting your command."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Oh look, Elf updated the thread title.
« Reply #47131 on: February 25, 2014, 11:49:36 am »

"Awaiting your command."

"Oh. What is your name? Where are you from?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47132 on: February 25, 2014, 11:51:52 am »

"Names and places hold no meaning to me. I was brought into existance to slash. To bite. To Gnaw. To devour. Praise be upon Chattur'gha."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47133 on: February 25, 2014, 11:52:32 am »

((Jesus Christ, guys.))
Black lives matter.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47134 on: February 25, 2014, 11:53:04 am »

((never played eternal darkness I see))

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47135 on: February 25, 2014, 11:53:11 am »

"Names and places hold no meaning to me. I was brought into existance to slash. To bite. To Gnaw. To devour. Praise be upon Chattur'gha."

"Chattur'gha?" Lunette asks, pronouncing the name perfectly, "Who's that? What can you do?"

((Jesus Christ, guys.))

Hueh hueh hueh

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47136 on: February 25, 2014, 11:55:55 am »

The horror taps it's claws, longer than your forearm, on the *claw* rune you drew on the ground. "Chattur'gha. In the struggle of the transient minds of mortals to put this word into their own, meaningless voices, they translated it as *claw*."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47137 on: February 25, 2014, 11:59:22 am »

The horror taps it's claws, longer than your forearm, on the *claw* rune you drew on the ground. "Chattur'gha. In the struggle of the transient minds of mortals to put this word into their own, meaningless voices, they translated it as *claw*."

"But who is Chattur'gha? What does it look like? What can it do?" Lunette asks.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47138 on: February 25, 2014, 12:02:00 pm »

"Chattur'gha is not an entity, but a concept. It is the great warrior, the ripper of flesh."

((damnit I should have used this as an opportunity for a tie-in of future plots. But nah, as this is just messing around, I declare the 3 ancients to be entirely seperate entities from all existing canons))

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47139 on: February 25, 2014, 12:05:01 pm »

"Chattur'gha is not an entity, but a concept. It is the great warrior, the ripper of flesh."

"A... concept of a great warrior? So you're some kind of monk of Chattur'gha then?"

((damnit I should have used this as an opportunity for a tie-in of future plots. But nah, as this is just messing around, I declare the 3 ancients to be entirely seperate entities from all existing canons))

((I thought that it was a tie-in to you future plot. Oh well. If you want you can PM me the details or something, since I'd probably use them in my future plot. Even just as side-characters/enemies.))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47140 on: February 25, 2014, 12:08:14 pm »

"I am the behemoth. Calling upon the principle, your voice will reach the ears of the servant, the soldier, the bonethief, the behemoth, the terror, the guardian, the transient guardian, and if you dare, the ancient."

((for details, watch an eternal darkness lets play and bastardize at will))
« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 02:22:56 pm by Akroma »

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47141 on: February 25, 2014, 12:10:35 pm »

"I am the behemoth. Calling upon the principle, your voice will reach the ears of the servant, the soldier, the bonethief, the behemoth, the guardian, the transient guardian, and if you dare, the ancient."

Lunette thinks for a moment, "So I would have to use 7 power runes to summon the ancient?"

((for details, watch an eternal darkness lets play and bastardize at will))

((Will do.))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47142 on: February 25, 2014, 12:11:33 pm »

"It comes at the cost of your soul, mind, body and those of humanity, if you are not ready."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47143 on: February 25, 2014, 12:12:13 pm »

"It comes at the cost of your soul, mind, body and those of humanity, if you are not ready."

"Huh? Can you explain?"

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47144 on: February 25, 2014, 12:13:55 pm »

As Lunette reads the book, images of the lives of the previous owners flash through her mind. In a flash, she finds herself back in the castle, the book gone, but the knowledge in hear head. Useful knowledge for a ritualist, as it includes runes. These runes can be combined into spells by combining an alignmend rune (Claw, Veil, Sigil), with a target rune (item, area, creature, self) and an action rune (protect, summon, absorb, dispel, project). These spells can be further enhanced by adding (power) runes to the circle. Which effects occur depending on the combination...was sadly not explained in the book. Some experimentation is needed.
((Oh my... it's a perplexicon grimoire! Yay! Time to help unseal @PW's dark powers! :P))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want
Pages: 1 ... 3141 3142 [3143] 3144 3145 ... 4748