Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3126 3127 [3128] 3129 3130 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3133021 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Oh look, Elf updated the thread title.
« Reply #46905 on: February 24, 2014, 09:10:35 pm »

Alice walked in behind her, her eyes scanning the room as she walked through it.

Presumably KJ will provide some kind of description of the lab in the future. In the meantime, assuming that nothing leaps out or attacks them, Lunette gets to work clearing a large area of the workshop, and getting her stuff prepared, "Could you stand in the middle of the area? I'm going to need to make a very big circle, and you can't really move until I tell you. It'll take a while to make it too," Lunette says, very businesslike.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Oh look, Elf updated the thread title.
« Reply #46906 on: February 24, 2014, 09:12:57 pm »

Kyle looks over to her having been focused on Mythbusters.
"You finally off pause? Let's go."
"Huh?"

Kyle leads her to Will.
"Hey, who's this?"
"I'd like to ask the same question."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #46907 on: February 24, 2014, 09:13:54 pm »

Alice nodded

"Ok" she moved towards the centre of the area and stood there quite still
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 09:15:36 pm by Kansa »
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #46908 on: February 24, 2014, 09:14:22 pm »

"Will, meet your opposite. Lily, meet YOUR opposite."

The workshop looks fairly messy and generic. There is also a robot reading Yaoi at a table.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46909 on: February 24, 2014, 09:15:58 pm »

Meme has her claws all tangled in the plastic wrap now.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46910 on: February 24, 2014, 09:20:43 pm »

Alice nodded

"Ok" she moved towards the centre of the area and stood there quite still

Lunette quickly gets to work, making an intricate and complicated circle out of different coloured sand, herbs and ground up... things.

[MAG: 79 + 40] When she finishes... parts of the circle glow, in different colours and with different intensities. Lunette has a piece of paper and charcoal ready, and quickly scribbles down what happens before the circle starts glowing. She smiles, "Okay. You can move now."

The workshop looks fairly messy and generic. There is also a robot reading Yaoi at a table.

Lunette pretty much completely ignores the robot.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46911 on: February 24, 2014, 09:22:13 pm »

Lunette quickly gets to work, making an intricate and complicated circle out of different coloured sand, herbs and ground up... things.

[MAG: 79 + 40] When she finishes... parts of the circle glow, in different colours and with different intensities. Lunette has a piece of paper and charcoal ready, and quickly scribbles down what happens before the circle starts glowing. She smiles, "Okay. You can move now."
"Is... Is it done?"

Alice paused as she saw the robot and waved towards it
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 09:24:34 pm by Kansa »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #46912 on: February 24, 2014, 09:24:02 pm »

HK-47 waves back.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46913 on: February 24, 2014, 09:25:06 pm »

"Is... Is it done?"

Lunette shakes her head, "I still have to study how the circle reacted. But we're on the right step, and I'll have something ready for tomorrow."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46914 on: February 24, 2014, 09:26:32 pm »

((Not that bad. Bad enough to have some fun though :D))

Mallory sat by Lyle as he watched some tv. After looking around briefly he made a realization, "Where did all the girls go huh? Speaking of, have you fucked any o'them yet Ly? You're cute enough for them to be jumping at you if you put effort into it! Hahaha," he chuckles to himself at his own comments. His speech is somewhat slurred after the drinks and his tone a bit happier than his usual apathetic-ness.
"C-cute? Nobody's ever called m-me cute before.. except my mom...
a-and Wolf...."
((Ahem.))

After a moment, he says, "I think they're having a party or something. ICARUS won't tell me."
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 09:28:20 pm by Sentient Bowtie »
Black lives matter.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #46915 on: February 24, 2014, 09:27:30 pm »

"And who might this be?" HILDA suddenly enters the room.

((Aaand I gotta go.))

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46916 on: February 24, 2014, 09:27:41 pm »

Lunette shakes her head, "I still have to study how the circle reacted. But we're on the right step, and I'll have something ready for tomorrow."

Alice nodded

"Ok, thank you for... for all of your help"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46917 on: February 24, 2014, 09:30:15 pm »

Alice nodded

"Ok, thank you for... for all of your help"

"You're welcome. It's no problem though. I find it interesting, like a puzzle," Lunette says, smiling.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46918 on: February 24, 2014, 09:34:04 pm »

"You're welcome. It's no problem though. I find it interesting, like a puzzle," Lunette says, smiling.

Alice smiled back and then let out a long yawn

"Maybe... Maybe we should head back now I'm getting sleepy"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46919 on: February 24, 2014, 09:34:58 pm »

"Will, meet your opposite. Lily, meet YOUR opposite."
"Huh. I expected she'd be taller. And a girl."
"Hardly logical, as you are a woman of above-average size."
"Are you calling me fat?"
"No, tall."
"Really."
"...Yes."
"..."
"..."

Seems nice.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 ... 3126 3127 [3128] 3129 3130 ... 4748