Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3112 3113 [3114] 3115 3116 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3133946 times)

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Oh look, Elf updated the thread title.
« Reply #46695 on: February 24, 2014, 01:31:05 pm »

"Details requested."
"H-Hes just like, really good at using what he has, if you like, know what I mean. He also is like, really strong."
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Oh look, Elf updated the thread title.
« Reply #46696 on: February 24, 2014, 01:33:05 pm »

"Aw thanks."
Tobias's gaze scans the city.

Ester turns around, blushing less noticeably than before, and hugs Tobias, not saying anything. She buries her face in his chest, closes her eyes, and smiles.

"H-Hes just like, really good at using what he has, if you like, know what I mean. He also is like, really strong."

"What does he have?" Lunette suddenly asks.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46697 on: February 24, 2014, 01:34:57 pm »

"Aw thanks."
Tobias's gaze scans the city.

Ester turns around, blushing less noticeably than before, and hugs Tobias, not saying anything. She buries her face in his chest, closes her eyes, and smiles.

"What does he have?" Lunette suddenly asks.
"We'll tell you when your like, older."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #46698 on: February 24, 2014, 01:36:46 pm »

"Are you implying his genitals are of sub-standard proportions?"

Laugh track.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46699 on: February 24, 2014, 01:37:50 pm »

"We'll tell you when your like, older."

"Oh. You're talking about his penis," Lunette says very matter of factly, and goes to get a slice of pizza to eat.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46700 on: February 24, 2014, 01:38:17 pm »

"Okay. This will... well, if my guess is correct it will sound reasonable but, I think you are from a universe that is a mirror of our own."
"Oh. That's neat."

Laugh track.
"Why is that funny?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46701 on: February 24, 2014, 01:40:16 pm »

"The anthropology books say that men with small genitals are usualy seen as unmanly, due to their inability to properly satisfy a female during coitus. Men appearantly decide their social standing among eachother by comparing their sizes."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #46702 on: February 24, 2014, 01:42:47 pm »

Beginning to blush Alice went off to get a drink for herself
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46703 on: February 24, 2014, 01:47:03 pm »

"Good idea. Drinking contest."

ICARUS looks around and sees all the minors..

"The first one who can drink a full glass of water without spilling it wins."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46704 on: February 24, 2014, 01:47:55 pm »

"The first one who can drink a full glass of water without spilling it wins."

"Wins what?"

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46705 on: February 24, 2014, 01:49:12 pm »

"WEE!" Meme runs over and gets a big cup.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46706 on: February 24, 2014, 01:50:28 pm »

"I don't know...anybody have a good idea for a price?"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46707 on: February 24, 2014, 01:51:02 pm »

"I don't know...anybody have a good idea for a price?"

Lunette shrugs, and goes over to get a cup of water for the contest.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46708 on: February 24, 2014, 01:52:52 pm »

Laugh track.
"N-No! He is just really good at using them!"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46709 on: February 24, 2014, 01:53:43 pm »

"Then it's for the honor of winning. I can't drink water, but come on, we need at least one third participant."
Pages: 1 ... 3112 3113 [3114] 3115 3116 ... 4748