Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3111 3112 [3113] 3114 3115 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3133891 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Oh look, Elf updated the thread title.
« Reply #46680 on: February 24, 2014, 12:43:03 pm »

"Thank you, thank you, I remain in town all week and am avaiable for all fashion shows."

ICARUS bows in front of the girls and an imaginary crowd of fashion designers.

((also all these modules are now canon))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Oh look, Elf updated the thread title.
« Reply #46681 on: February 24, 2014, 12:43:23 pm »

"So, seeing as we're in France, should we go anywhere? Or shall I book the flights back now?"
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #46682 on: February 24, 2014, 12:43:49 pm »

<I made a life size figurine of a friends character in a forum game.>

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46683 on: February 24, 2014, 12:44:39 pm »

<I made a life size figurine of a friends character in a forum game.>

<Huh?> Lunette sounds even more confused, if that is possible.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46684 on: February 24, 2014, 01:07:39 pm »

-snip-
Angel is confused.

"Describe Kayla in more detail please. Maybe her relationships in the group as well?"
"She's boring, some monk thingy. Not even the cool kind. She controls rock and stuff, but doesn't talk much. Definitely no 'relationships' worth noting."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46685 on: February 24, 2014, 01:09:39 pm »

"Come on Angel, quickly teleport to fetch your prettiest clothes and show them off. Winner gets the last slice of pizza."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46686 on: February 24, 2014, 01:10:19 pm »

"Okay..." Angel goes home and grabs some clothes.

They're, uh...clothes. Not much special. And I'm not good with clothesy stuff.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46687 on: February 24, 2014, 01:12:41 pm »

ICARUS claps regardless. She didn't expect a 5 year old that is possessed by a fire demon to have a fashion sense.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46688 on: February 24, 2014, 01:19:03 pm »

ICARUS claps regardless. She didn't expect a 5 year old that is possessed by a fire demon to have a fashion sense.

Lunette claps as well, though rarely distractedly.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #46689 on: February 24, 2014, 01:22:36 pm »

"Eh, close enough to a warning."
He chuckles as he is pulled to the railing.

Ester giggles, "Not really. Besides, if you had messed up I probably wouldn't be here to complain, so... Isn't Paris at night just gorgeous? EEEEEEEEE! I would absolutely love to see it in the daytime too!" she squees.
"Not at gorgeous at you~"
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #46690 on: February 24, 2014, 01:23:24 pm »

"Okay. This will... well, if my guess is correct it will sound reasonable but, I think you are from a universe that is a mirror of our own."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #46691 on: February 24, 2014, 01:23:37 pm »

Alice claps as well with a smile on her face
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46692 on: February 24, 2014, 01:24:08 pm »

Meme hugs Angel to make her feel good afterwards.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46693 on: February 24, 2014, 01:26:25 pm »

"Not at gorgeous at you~"

Ester blushes quite a bit, and turns her back to Tobias, "Um... Thanks. You look good as well," she starts giggling, "You always look good. And super cute too."

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #46694 on: February 24, 2014, 01:29:49 pm »

"Aw thanks."
Tobias's gaze scans the city.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!
Pages: 1 ... 3111 3112 [3113] 3114 3115 ... 4748