Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3108 3109 [3110] 3111 3112 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3133896 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Oh look, Elf updated the thread title.
« Reply #46635 on: February 24, 2014, 08:57:38 am »

"Likewise~"

Ester giggles, "Thanks. So... What do you want to do now? We are in Paris at night time."

"I need not nurse my young or attract any sexual partners, there is no need for meatbags. Speaking of which, let us progress to the gossip phase of the evening. Have you and Keith started reproducing yet?"

Lunette joins Bethany and ICARUS to listen to the gossip, since presumably she was accepted into the slumber fort. She waves a bit at the pair, and then carefully sits down.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Oh look, Elf updated the thread title.
« Reply #46636 on: February 24, 2014, 09:26:03 am »

"Well, the obvious thing."
Tobias stands up, gesturing to the Eiffel Tower.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46637 on: February 24, 2014, 09:29:21 am »

"Well, the obvious thing."
Tobias stands up, gesturing to the Eiffel Tower.

Ester nods and stands up to follow Tobias to the Eiffel Tower. She also wraps an arm around him and holds him closely.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46638 on: February 24, 2014, 09:35:51 am »

Tobias puts his arm around Ester. They stand at the base. Apparently it costs money to get up. Tobias moves over to one of the legs, shifting to his shadow form.
"Try not to scream~"
With that, he puts his arms around Ester and zip up the leg, eventually coming out on the tallest level. Luckily, nobody is there when he returns to normal.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46639 on: February 24, 2014, 09:39:14 am »

Tobias puts his arm around Ester. They stand at the base. Apparently it costs money to get up. Tobias moves over to one of the legs, shifting to his shadow form.
"Try not to scream~"
With that, he puts his arms around Ester and zip up the leg, eventually coming out on the tallest level. Luckily, nobody is there when he returns to normal.

Ester takes a few shaky steps, and then glares at Tobias, "You could have warned me first." Almost immediately she grabs his arm and pulls him to the nearby railing, giggling. She starts snapping many photos of the Parisian skyline as well.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #46640 on: February 24, 2014, 10:28:43 am »

Kyle shrugs.
"I believe we had a deal?"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46641 on: February 24, 2014, 10:34:19 am »

"Hm? Oh, yeah. Well, a year ago not much was going on. A few weeks ago, there was this big colosseum thing that showed up outside of town and a bunch of people from other worlds showed up and me and some friends went with some of them. Then we went to Laya and dealt with occasional issues there. There's a bunch of rebels there right now."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46642 on: February 24, 2014, 10:39:16 am »

Kyle raises an eyebrow.
"Rebels?"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46643 on: February 24, 2014, 10:45:40 am »

"Layar who didn't like the humans."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #46644 on: February 24, 2014, 10:46:34 am »

Izzy kinda wanders in, with the girl behind her studying everything interestingly.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46645 on: February 24, 2014, 10:51:21 am »

"... Tell me. Could you describe the group you were talking about? Just the... female members."
Kyle silently slips on his bracelet.
<Will. Access my feeds please.>

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46646 on: February 24, 2014, 11:01:22 am »

"Eh, close enough to a warning."
He chuckles as he is pulled to the railing.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46647 on: February 24, 2014, 11:04:09 am »

"Eh, close enough to a warning."
He chuckles as he is pulled to the railing.

Ester giggles, "Not really. Besides, if you had messed up I probably wouldn't be here to complain, so... Isn't Paris at night just gorgeous? EEEEEEEEE! I would absolutely love to see it in the daytime too!" she squees.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46648 on: February 24, 2014, 11:10:11 am »

((Still feeling sick and was dreading going to school, when this message popped up on the district news. >Due to weather conditions buses will not be running and schools will be closed on Monday, February 24th.< Hurray for winter comeback!))

"Hooray!"

ICARUS reattaches her arm.

"Your silly notion of shame is a weakness. Just look at me, with a perfectly flat chest. Aerodynamic and embarrasement resistant."
"Your the like, only person I know who is proud of having a flat chest."
Meme looks at her own chest confused.

"Details requested."
Meme is confused entirely by this entire conversation, only understanding half the words approx.

"Okay. Um...Alice! Truth or dare!"

Alice paused thinking for a moment

"Ummm... I'll go with truth"
Meme says her names is Meme and tries to hug Alice and give her candy!
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #46649 on: February 24, 2014, 11:17:20 am »

Izzy and the other girl walk in on this! Woo~
Pages: 1 ... 3108 3109 [3110] 3111 3112 ... 4748