Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3107 3108 [3109] 3110 3111 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3133736 times)

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Oh look, Elf updated the thread title.
« Reply #46620 on: February 24, 2014, 04:50:08 am »

ICARUS left hand on blue
Bethany puts her right foot on red.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Oh look, Elf updated the thread title.
« Reply #46621 on: February 24, 2014, 05:04:53 am »

ICARUS finds herself in a tight spot, having to put her right hand on green. She detaches the hand and it walks on its fingers to green.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46622 on: February 24, 2014, 05:05:43 am »

ICARUS finds herself in a tight spot, having to put her right hand on green. She detaches the hand and it walks on its fingers to green.
Right hand on red, Bethany criss crosses that shit.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46623 on: February 24, 2014, 05:07:13 am »

ICARUS moves left hand to blue, her face is now firmly mushed into Bethanies chest
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46624 on: February 24, 2014, 05:09:19 am »

ICARUS moves left hand to blue, her face is now firmly mushed into Bethanies chest
Bethany blushes quite heavily and falls down.
"I-I think you like, win."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46625 on: February 24, 2014, 05:12:35 am »

"Hooray!"

ICARUS reattaches her arm.

"Your silly notion of shame is a weakness. Just look at me, with a perfectly flat chest. Aerodynamic and embarrasement resistant."

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46626 on: February 24, 2014, 05:14:28 am »

"Hooray!"

ICARUS reattaches her arm.

"Your silly notion of shame is a weakness. Just look at me, with a perfectly flat chest. Aerodynamic and embarrasement resistant."
"Your the like, only person I know who is proud of having a flat chest."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46627 on: February 24, 2014, 05:17:30 am »

"I need not nurse my young or attract any sexual partners, there is no need for meatbags. Speaking of which, let us progress to the gossip phase of the evening. Have you and Keith started reproducing yet?"

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46628 on: February 24, 2014, 05:23:48 am »

"I need not nurse my young or attract any sexual partners, there is no need for meatbags. Speaking of which, let us progress to the gossip phase of the evening. Have you and Keith started reproducing yet?"
Bethany blushes.
"N-Not yet. W-We have had safe sex if thats what you like, mean."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46629 on: February 24, 2014, 05:24:53 am »

"How is Keiths technique?"

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46630 on: February 24, 2014, 05:25:20 am »

"How is Keiths technique?"
"G-Good."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46631 on: February 24, 2014, 05:26:07 am »

"Details requested."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #46632 on: February 24, 2014, 05:45:59 am »

"Okay. Um...Alice! Truth or dare!"

Alice paused thinking for a moment

"Ummm... I'll go with truth"

* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #46633 on: February 24, 2014, 07:02:45 am »

((ARGGGHHHH Gateway Timeout Errors  :'( :'(, and they were not fixe before I had to go to work, and I had to stay back another 4 hours for a security lecture!!!!! So I am still commenting on stuff from my morning, apologies))

Lunette examines the dragon corpse.
"Save-or-die" is a term used to refer to spells and such that, if they affect you, you're out of the fight. Dominate Monster, Finger of Death, Hold Person, etc. It's not actually dead, just under...Cyrielle's control?

((Actually, Unless it kills em, or sometimes puts them into a position to be killed (e.g. sleep.) such spells are typically called save-or-lose, sometimes save-or-suck))

((No offense, your system sucks.))

After reading the dragon it's rights the Iris team executes it.

What?! you have no idea why it was doing that, it could be some unwitting pawn or mind controlled. I am not going to let you just kill it out of hand now that it's no longer a threat

WYYYYYYYYYRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMMMMM!
Corebus has activated his favored enemy feat, he is currently raging.

Stella is both raging, and scared at this, inarticulately so and kinda hides behind Will, ineffectively as she is almost twice his size at the time

((What happened after that? also Can we revisit picnic I wanted to finish that RPing))
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 06:58:39 pm by wolfchild »
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46634 on: February 24, 2014, 08:40:46 am »

"...I think that's cheating."

"Ummm... I'll go with truth"
"Okay! Um...where's your hometown?"
Angel is a bit...unpracticed, shall we say, at proper Truth or Dare questions.

So. The fade-to-black unfades.
"Not bad."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 ... 3107 3108 [3109] 3110 3111 ... 4748