Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3096 3097 [3098] 3099 3100 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3134227 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Oh look, Elf updated the thread title.
« Reply #46455 on: February 23, 2014, 02:17:18 pm »

((*furiously regrets the taxi bit because I want Lyle to throw a party too HRNGGFH*))
Black lives matter.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Oh look, Elf updated the thread title.
« Reply #46456 on: February 23, 2014, 02:17:46 pm »

((So, wouldn't the ones in China be getting mowed down by the ICARUS-06's metal storms seeing as they can't even fly?))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #46457 on: February 23, 2014, 02:19:20 pm »

((dont destroy the ICARUS units offscreen please GWG, they are needed for future plots))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #46458 on: February 23, 2014, 02:20:33 pm »

The man glares before taking a swing at Corebus.
(27) Should Corebus somehow roll lower than that... (54) It's oddly not very hard of a swing.

Kyle turns the channel to something more entertaining.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #46459 on: February 23, 2014, 02:20:55 pm »

"Hi! I'm Angel! Who're you?" Angel extends her hand for a handshake.

"I'm Alice, it's nice to meet you" she paused as Angel extended her hand staring at it for a moment "I'm... I'm sorry but I don't think I should shake your hand, they... they aren't covered. Mine are but I don't want to take the risk"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46460 on: February 23, 2014, 02:21:38 pm »

((I think they'd have a hard time doing so considering that it uses metalstorms.))

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46461 on: February 23, 2014, 02:23:07 pm »

((so who is there, ICARUS, Bethany, Alice, Angel, Nodoka (if she can resolve the dress code). Inivited but not there yet: Neferis, Ester, Hilda, Meme ?))
((Meme was invited?))

The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #46462 on: February 23, 2014, 02:23:17 pm »

The man glares before taking a swing at Corebus.
(27) Should Corebus somehow roll lower than that... (54) It's oddly not very hard of a swing.

Kyle turns the channel to something more entertaining.
(53) Corebus steps out of the way of the man's punch.
(84) I think Corebus hits him (94) and fucking clocks him.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #46463 on: February 23, 2014, 02:24:04 pm »

((yes, meme was invited. Also, not just metal storms, armor piercing depleted uranium metal storms))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46464 on: February 23, 2014, 02:25:09 pm »

"Hi! I'm Angel! Who're you?" Angel extends her hand for a handshake.
"I'm Alice, it's nice to meet you" she paused as Angel extended her hand staring at it for a moment "I'm... I'm sorry but I don't think I should shake your hand, they... they aren't covered. Mine are but I don't want to take the risk"
"Oh, okay..."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46465 on: February 23, 2014, 02:25:17 pm »

((Yeah, I have a feeling that the ones in China aren't faring too well.))

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46467 on: February 23, 2014, 02:26:40 pm »

Meme remembers the invitation she got and looks at it confused.

"Wish knew how wead."
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #46468 on: February 23, 2014, 02:27:27 pm »

The man (21) is knocked on his ass. If his body wasn't basically steel armor it may have knocked him out.
That said he frowns and stands up.
"You're a right bastard aren't ya?"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 ... 3096 3097 [3098] 3099 3100 ... 4748