Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3090 3091 [3092] 3093 3094 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3133952 times)

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Oh look, Elf updated the thread title.
« Reply #46365 on: February 23, 2014, 11:14:26 am »

Marie sneezes.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Oh look, Elf updated the thread title.
« Reply #46366 on: February 23, 2014, 11:17:35 am »

ICARUS kicks the dragon in the snout

"Oi, Chikaboo, where have you come from?"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #46367 on: February 23, 2014, 12:06:13 pm »

GAAAAAHHHHHH! Ficken Drachen! Bereiten Sie sterben verdammt Platzverschwendung!

Regen der ewigen Finsternis!

Corebus jumps into the air and points his sword at the dragon. From the tip of his blade of bolt of darkness shoots out and slams into the dragon. Storm clouds gather above the dragon an a whirling rain of darkness pelts into, dissolving and eating away whatever it touches.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46368 on: February 23, 2014, 12:09:07 pm »

ICARUS takes cover in a nearby umbrella shop.

"Corebus, are you nuts? The dragon is already defeated and will be executed as soon as I have asked it a few questions. Before you make it rain acid upon me, at least give a warning."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #46369 on: February 23, 2014, 12:12:02 pm »

WYYYYYYYYYRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMMMMM!
Corebus has activated his favored enemy feat, he is currently raging.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46370 on: February 23, 2014, 12:13:57 pm »

"Hum."

ICARUS sees that this is pointless, the dragon is not talking, the IRIS people want to execute it asap, and Corebus brain has turned off. She returns home, there's a pajama party to be had this evening.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #46371 on: February 23, 2014, 12:14:32 pm »

<I didn't even hit it once...>
 <If I were shooting, I would aim at everything except the dragon.>

HILDA goes home as well.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #46372 on: February 23, 2014, 12:15:18 pm »

Kyle has been home.

Keith is wandering the streets of some French city.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #46373 on: February 23, 2014, 12:16:47 pm »

"Hi Kyle." HILDA says.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #46374 on: February 23, 2014, 12:18:36 pm »

Kyle waves at Hilda. He seems to be frustrated at the pervious turn of events.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46375 on: February 23, 2014, 12:19:48 pm »

Lyle is somewhere near Mallory, staring blankly at the wall.
Black lives matter.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46376 on: February 23, 2014, 12:23:04 pm »

Meme is still hiding.

Selina is cuddling Maria in her sleep, possibly nibbling on her ear.

Conny is taking care of the babies.

"...That was a pathetic dragon."
Luna gets the succubus to take her and anyone else who needs a ride back home.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46377 on: February 23, 2014, 12:23:20 pm »

ICARUS begins preparations. The pillowfort is being reinforced with generous amounts of cardboards and blankets, various alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks are stacked, there's a XXL sized pizza, various amounts of candy and other assorted junkfood. Candles, flashlights and firewood are provided, alongside various games and cosmetic products. She even got herself a pajama with a nice black and white cow pattern . It's pretty weird for her to wear clothes, but rules are rules. She now sits eager in anticipation for the guests to arrive. It doesn't matter that it's only 4PM, she sits and eagrly awaits the guests.

((Meme also got an invitation, it mentions the candy))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46378 on: February 23, 2014, 12:24:41 pm »

((Wait, what?

If its health was at 81%, 1/2[100-81+24] = 21.5; as the dragon had 13 MND, it only had to get a base roll higher than 8.

...Unless of course, you used @Elf's DC.

Also, it wouldn't under Cyrielle's control, it would be under Annie and Wheatley's control. It's body at least, its mind is just being ignored by its body and can't receive sensory data from it either.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46379 on: February 23, 2014, 12:25:39 pm »

<...So why is there a pillow fort downstairs?>
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]
Pages: 1 ... 3090 3091 [3092] 3093 3094 ... 4748