Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3078 3079 [3080] 3081 3082 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3134589 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Oh look, Elf updated the thread title.
« Reply #46185 on: February 22, 2014, 09:40:28 pm »

((L/Kyle and Mallory are going to a bar.
Lyle doesn't want to fight it anyways.))
Black lives matter.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Oh look, Elf updated the thread title.
« Reply #46186 on: February 22, 2014, 09:42:00 pm »

Kyle smiles at Hilda.
"Hey it's fine. Anything you want to do?"

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #46187 on: February 22, 2014, 09:45:36 pm »

To what Lunette now knows, it seems that HILDA's unknown creator initially coded HILDA to have her evil subconscious be conscious and to kill something specific, but apparently forgot to add a semicolon on a line of code which messed it up and allowed HILDA's ordinary conscious to take over. It isn't exactly known what the creator of HILDA intended to do, but the solution is quite easy -- a specific area of coding needs to be corrected with care.

"What can we do?" HILDA says to Kyle.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46188 on: February 22, 2014, 09:46:30 pm »

Meanwhile, nice HILDA opens her eyes and looks towards Lunette.

"Hello, can I help you?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46189 on: February 22, 2014, 09:48:38 pm »

Kyle smiles as he changes the scene to that of a beach including himself into swim trunks. He's obviously as good looking as he seems.
"Anything we want. Unless you want to do something... naughty. Then I'm going to have to take off my bracelet."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46190 on: February 22, 2014, 09:51:41 pm »

HILDA giggles to herself from his statement. She looks at him with a smile, her eyes now a glimmering green. HILDA's usual attire glows a bright azure and forms into a swimsuit.
 "Let's swim."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46191 on: February 22, 2014, 09:52:10 pm »

To what Lunette now knows, it seems that HILDA's unknown creator initially coded HILDA to have her evil subconscious be conscious and to kill something specific, but apparently forgot to add a semicolon on a line of code which messed it up and allowed HILDA's ordinary conscious to take over. It isn't exactly known what the creator of HILDA intended to do, but the solution is quite easy -- a specific area of coding needs to be corrected with care.

Unfortunately Lunette doesn't know coding. She does know more than enough magic to realize what's going on. <It seems that HILDA was supposed to kill something, but the enchantment was slightly off, allowing for her original personality to develop. I should be able to fix the enchantment, or even alter it slightly so that her regular personality is the dominant one. Would that be a good idea?>

Meanwhile, nice HILDA opens her eyes and looks towards Lunette.

"Hello, can I help you?"

"Just lie there and don't move. I'm trying to see what's happening, so you can't move or else you'll break the circle." Said circle is composed out of several different kinds of sand and other materials, and looks very complicated.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46192 on: February 22, 2014, 09:54:15 pm »

<Send me a visual on what you know. I might be able to help.>

Kyle smiles and nods beginning to walk towards the ocean of fluid code.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46193 on: February 22, 2014, 09:54:54 pm »

HILDA dives into the water and begins to flap around in joy.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46194 on: February 22, 2014, 09:55:41 pm »

Kyle dives in and begins swimming happily.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #46195 on: February 22, 2014, 09:56:54 pm »

Bethany finds Keith and snuggles him.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46196 on: February 22, 2014, 09:57:51 pm »

Keith enjoys being snuggled by a cat girl and his girlfriend.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46197 on: February 22, 2014, 09:57:59 pm »

Lunette sends to Kyle... something that sorta looks like multicoloured spaghetti that is rioting and fighting against metallic lumps and squiggly blobs. Will could probably figure out parts of it if he had enough time. Perhaps Marie too. Definitely not Kyle though.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46198 on: February 22, 2014, 09:58:00 pm »

HILDA gazes at Kyle with a genuine smile. After a bit of swimming, she steps out.
 "Change it to a fortress of dwarves."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46199 on: February 22, 2014, 09:58:51 pm »

<Sounds like a coding error. Could be something small. Dunno without more data.>
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 ... 3078 3079 [3080] 3081 3082 ... 4748