Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2970 2971 [2972] 2973 2974 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3116332 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Angels and fighting and plot oh my
« Reply #44565 on: February 19, 2014, 10:24:45 am »

Lyle breifly wonders what's taking Mallory so long before delving back into a fantasy involving a French maid outfit and food.

Goddamnit, Lyle, you've drooled on the table.
Black lives matter.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #44566 on: February 19, 2014, 10:25:18 am »

ICARUS is in the game room, maxing out all the high-scores. The DERP (doing everything in restricted perfection) programm seems to be offline.

Hainuwele stares at the hologlobe, bored.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44567 on: February 19, 2014, 10:27:33 am »

ICARUS is in the game room, maxing out all the high-scores. The DERP (doing everything in restricted perfection) programm seems to be offline.

Ester is watching ICARUS be awesome then. She lets out a quiet oooh or aaah whenever the robot does something really cool or neat.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44568 on: February 19, 2014, 10:39:12 am »

"What's with your expression. All you do is stack a limited amount of blocks that are generated by a predictable false random generator. The speed of them moving downward maxes out very quickly. Eventually the game crashes when the score can no longer be calculated. Where is the problem?"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #44569 on: February 19, 2014, 10:39:45 am »

"Eitherrrr way. Marrrie tells me she's been...deprrressed."

Dat accusative face.
"....."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #44570 on: February 19, 2014, 10:41:56 am »

Kyle decides to teleport over to Maria with his new inventions.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44571 on: February 19, 2014, 10:42:09 am »

"What's with your expression. All you do is stack a limited amount of blocks that are generated by a predictable false random generator. The speed of them moving downward maxes out very quickly. Eventually the game crashes when the score can no longer be calculated. Where is the problem?"

"Not all of us are as smart or as fast as you. I could never get, like, even a hundredth of your score. So it's really impressive. To me, at least. And I'm sure that a lot of other people would be awe-struck too."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44572 on: February 19, 2014, 10:43:36 am »

Angel is still crying softly as she hugs Alistair, because he has not reacted and you'd think he would.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44573 on: February 19, 2014, 10:45:31 am »

Selina is attempting to be a little lovy dovy towards Maria, really nervous while she does this though.

Meme is hugging Izzy with Momo!
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44574 on: February 19, 2014, 10:47:19 am »

"It's not impressive, it just shows a different thought process. I am not the games target audience. My interactions with it are thus meaningless. In humans it tests reflexes, forethought and improvisation. Technicaly, I have neither of those 3."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44575 on: February 19, 2014, 10:52:45 am »

"It's not impressive, it just shows a different thought process. I am not the games target audience. My interactions with it are thus meaningless. In humans it tests reflexes, forethought and improvisation. Technicaly, I have neither of those 3."

"Huh? If you say so... It does kinda sound like you have them, though. I mean, weren't you talking about how predictable the game was? That sounds like forethough to me. And... You had to plan everything out, so that's improvisation, and reflexes is, like, how quickly you could follow out your plan or something. So it's still really impressive."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44576 on: February 19, 2014, 10:55:35 am »

"Forethought is different from actual mathematical prediction. I don't plan ahead for what might happen, I know what will happen. That makes the game rather boring."

((I imagine Will has similar problems))
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 11:13:39 am by Akroma »

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44577 on: February 19, 2014, 11:19:43 am »

"Forethought is different from actual mathematical prediction. I don't plan ahead for what might happen, I know what will happen. That makes the game rather boring."

"Oh. Can you really predict it that easily?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44578 on: February 19, 2014, 11:24:33 am »

"It's a random generator from 1984. Computer power doubles every 18 months. Since then, 30 years have passed, which means it increased by 2^20. Take a wild guess. The only true random generator works off cosmic background radiation."

((aand afk))

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44579 on: February 19, 2014, 11:25:36 am »

"It's a random generator from 1984. Computer power doubles every 18 months. Since then, 30 years have passed, which means it increased by 2^20. Take a wild guess. The only true random generator works off cosmic background radiation."

Ester shrugs, "Okay then. Never mind. I'll take your word for it."
Pages: 1 ... 2970 2971 [2972] 2973 2974 ... 4748