Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2804 2805 [2806] 2807 2808 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3115959 times)

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Angels and fighting and plot oh my
« Reply #42075 on: February 14, 2014, 01:31:10 am »

Meme sighs and pokes his likely non-existant knee.

Selina thinks for a moment, then gives Maria a soft gentle kiss on the lips.

Luna laughs and asks if shes ever wanted a three some... then curses because she promised to be 'chaste' for Jaque.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #42076 on: February 14, 2014, 01:39:49 am »

She mentally smirks.

Maria kisses back, woo!

It is real. Albrecht is actually carrying an icepack.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42077 on: February 14, 2014, 01:40:03 am »

Cyrielle nonchalantly boards the aircraft, her eyes darting around at shadows and reflections near her, a precaution of course, in case someone was acting suspicious, but a rather necessary one. As he sits down and idly glances out through the window, at an angle to ensure that she still had an acceptably clear reflection to examine other people on the plane indirectly. Who were they? Where were they going? Impenitent questions such as these resounded withing her mind, she hazarded a few guess, likely inaccurate ones at that, to pass the time.

Her mind slowly began to drift off on tangential thoughts to more personal, and doubtlessly relevant matters, thoughts of Anne and Wheatley once more. How where they feeling? That little outburst was a regrettable occurrence - it was, of course under duress from the entity that once influenced her body and thoughts alike and though now removed, still did so indirectly - nevertheless, minding that little digression, she was obligated to apologize and would happily do so. After all, already, she was far surpassed the expectations of a certain M. Shelley, seeing as she accidentally catalyzed the creation of two entities for no acceptable reason (ignorance isn't a very good defense) and, in a grave misunderstanding of the situation, refused to acknowledge their sentience and lives (at least Victor, appalled as he was, admitted that his creation was alive and capable of human thought patterns to at least be culpable for murder.) and her friends along with her family are noticeably still happily getting on with their lives in a starkly apparent state of not having been murdered. Then again, Cyrielle never agreed very much with the reactionary thoughts of the Romanticist movement, caution towards change is prudent, but all out opposition may be rather extreme when there are clear benefits.

Once again back on the matter of the Annie and Wheatley (she probably should start thinking of them and addressing them in a different manner, but it still feels rather odd, especially due to the rather convoluted nature of their relations), there was the matter of the remuneration for tolerating that incident, needless to say, they had every right to be aghast at the senseless words signifying myopic, inconsiderate self-destruction that she had been manipulated into uttering. Though clichéd, promising not to attempt to do so would likely be one aspect of it, then again, perhaps 'clichéd' isn't precisely the most appropriate term. After all, designating a natural reaction as such would not be too far off to being akin to proclaiming that breathing is trite.

Hmm...

Should she try contacting them now? What if they get woken up? Though she didn't necessarily agree with it, she did respect their complete replication of her species' behavior and constraints, it was rather dedicated, especially considering that they had no real need to sleep, or breath, or any of the other life-sustaining functions performed by the human body. Come to think of it, did the coffee actually affect them? Or was it more of a mannerism or placebo? That was a question for another time.

<Annie? Wheatley?>
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42078 on: February 14, 2014, 01:42:19 am »

Selina keeps kissing as long as Maria wants, though starts blushing after about 2 minutes.

Meme is confused...

"What dat?"
Meme is unsure if this is just a better trick... And has no idea what an ice pack is.
[/quote]

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #42079 on: February 14, 2014, 01:43:14 am »

((what did I just read in the past couple of pages? My mind is not used to being active on valentine's day...))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42080 on: February 14, 2014, 01:43:21 am »

KITTENS EVERYWHERE
>Yes?<

Albrecht just shows her the ice pack.

They only kiss for about half a minute, perfectly chaste.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #42081 on: February 14, 2014, 01:44:29 am »

((eh, I'm going to bed. See you all later))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42082 on: February 14, 2014, 01:47:35 am »

<I'm really sorry for what I said, I didn't mean to, I admit that it was a stray thought I had toyed with in the back of my mind, but I wasn't going to actually do it. I can't make problems as such go away simply by blaming Fate, I know that, so, what can I do to apologize? An apology likely won't do much, I understand, but it's a start and I'd like to do so, after all, you're family to me...>

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #42083 on: February 14, 2014, 01:48:14 am »

Anybody inside the establishment would hear a knock at the front door -- followed by sounds of servo motors moving out and about.

"Would you like to trade material wealth in exchange for cookies?" a mildly feminine and robotic voice calls out from behind the door.
((Did Elf approve you?))

((Yes))
 "Greetings. My name is HILDA, unit 01. May I interest you in some cookies?" she says while holding a box of cookies in her metallic hands. They are oatmeal and raisin. The bad kind.
Ashley looks at the cookies.
"No thanks."
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42084 on: February 14, 2014, 01:52:42 am »

Meme looks at it, confused.

"Um..." Selina was unsure of what to do next, hoping Maria had had an idea...
[/quote]

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42085 on: February 14, 2014, 02:08:09 am »

<I'm really sorry for what I said, I didn't mean to, I admit that it was a stray thought I had toyed with in the back of my mind, but I wasn't going to actually do it. I can't make problems as such go away simply by blaming Fate, I know that, so, what can I do to apologize? An apology likely won't do much, I understand, but it's a start and I'd like to do so, after all, you're family to me...>
Annie thinks for a bit.

Albrecht plops it on her bump.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42086 on: February 14, 2014, 02:09:39 am »

"Too cowld." Meme complains.

"Um... w-w-would you l-like to... er... g-g-go to a restraunt for lunch...?"
[/quote]

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #42087 on: February 14, 2014, 02:09:48 am »

HILDA gazes at Ashley with a perplexed look. She flashes a cute grin before her eyes shift from azure to green.
 "They are excellent cookies," her eyes then turn yellow, "Oh who am I kidding? I am searching for somebody -- short blonde hair, square glasses, very short."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42088 on: February 14, 2014, 02:10:53 am »

((And I need sleep now. Happy Valentines Day!))
[/quote]

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42089 on: February 14, 2014, 02:11:24 am »

Cyrielle cuddles the kittens that are in Wheatley's dreams whilst waiting.

[To: Elf] <@Empiricist would like to ask whether he should continue bothering to make the occasional large post.>
Pages: 1 ... 2804 2805 [2806] 2807 2808 ... 4748