Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2756 2757 [2758] 2759 2760 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3118201 times)

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Angels and fighting and plot oh my
« Reply #41355 on: February 11, 2014, 01:09:30 pm »

Blossom, if allowed, makes her way to the elves' armory to check out their magic weapons and stuff :3
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #41356 on: February 11, 2014, 01:10:14 pm »

"You wouldn't happen to have a needle made of silver, or maybe silver trinket with a very pointy end on it? I'll return it, of course, but I'd be foolish to ignore your advice."

"Repetition of the same request. A single silver coin, or a bit of silver dust should serve as ammunition for exactly 43 shots of my integrated particle cannon."
« Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 01:11:52 pm by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41357 on: February 11, 2014, 01:12:13 pm »

Blossom, if allowed, makes her way to the elves' armory to check out their magic weapons and stuff :3

A. Genovefa and everyone else in the castle aren't elves.

B. Their armoury is full of normal, non-magical weapons and armour. Well, as non-magical as something could be in this place. Everything faintly glows with magic in this land.

"You wouldn't happen to have a needle made of silver, or maybe silver trinket with a very pointy end on it? I'll return it, of course, but I'd be foolish to ignore your advice."

"Repetition of the same request. A single silver coin, or a bit of silver dust should serve as ammunition for exactly 43 shots of my integrated particle cannon."

"Of course." Genovefa says something to a servant, and she comes back with a long silver needle, perfect for Hainuwele to use, and several small silver coins for ICARUS.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41358 on: February 11, 2014, 01:13:20 pm »

Lyle accepts the ale and drinks it.
Black lives matter.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #41359 on: February 11, 2014, 01:13:58 pm »

Marie sighs. "If it must be so, then I understand. I thank you for all you've given us."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #41360 on: February 11, 2014, 01:14:18 pm »

Hainuwele...gives her another appraising look. That was way too easy. Why would she so readily part from valueables? She straps the silver needle to her back, but keeps her normal needle close by...just in case.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41361 on: February 11, 2014, 01:15:18 pm »

Lyle accepts the ale and drinks it.

[ROLL: 80] Lyle downs it like a champ, prompting the person beside him to challenge Lyle to a drinking contest.

Marie sighs. "If it must be so, then I understand. I thank you for all you've given us."

"I'm sorry, but it is the most I can do. Times are tough everywhere."

Hainuwele...gives her another appraising look. That was way too easy. Why would she so readily part from valueables? She straps the silver needle to her back, but keeps her normal needle close by...just in case.

Genovefa simply smiles at Hainuwele.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41362 on: February 11, 2014, 01:15:18 pm »

Alistair decides to go after Angel.
"Angel! Wait! What did I say?"
Angel doesn't respond. If he listens carefully at Angel's door, he can hear crying.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #41363 on: February 11, 2014, 01:15:35 pm »

Oh.

In that case, even though they're not elves, check out the weapons. Imprint a few that she doesn't have yet, etc.
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #41364 on: February 11, 2014, 01:15:51 pm »

"Angel! Please! I'm sorry, for whatever I did!"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41365 on: February 11, 2014, 01:17:57 pm »

In that case, even though they're not elves, check out the weapons. Imprint a few that she doesn't have yet, etc.

They're mostly swords and spears, with a few pole-axes and halberds thrown in for good measure. Nothing terribly special or interesting.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41366 on: February 11, 2014, 01:19:40 pm »

"Angel! Please! I'm sorry, for whatever I did!"
After a moment, Angel comes out.
"Sorry. I guess I overreacted, but..."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #41367 on: February 11, 2014, 01:20:34 pm »

They're mostly swords and spears, with a few pole-axes and halberds thrown in for good measure. Nothing terribly special or interesting.

What types of swords and spears?

Atnegam

• Bay Watcher
  • Yoooooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #41368 on: February 11, 2014, 01:21:03 pm »

Mallory watches in awe as Lyle, someone that is smaller than him, proceeds to eat extremely large amounts of food and then drinks ale like a champ. He looks down at his own plate and all he has eaten was about half of a chicken and he was full. "I'm not going to carry your drunken ass around you know right?" he jokingly says to Lyle.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #41369 on: February 11, 2014, 01:21:30 pm »

Alistair hugs her.
"I'm so sorry, Angel, please, forgive me."
Pages: 1 ... 2756 2757 [2758] 2759 2760 ... 4748