Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2754 2755 [2756] 2757 2758 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3118939 times)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Angels and fighting and plot oh my
« Reply #41325 on: February 11, 2014, 11:28:40 am »

"Petty or not. They are delicious when charred." Sen finishes the arm, bone and all and heads off to look for a library.

Everyone seems to ignore Sen's meal, but they all breathe a sigh of relief as she leaves.

Sen eventually finds a small library, tucked between the kitchens and the stables. At least it's warm.

((Made my day.))

Sen begins looking for any books of magical nature so that she can add them to her collection. If she doesn't find any, she just picks a random book and begins reading it.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #41326 on: February 11, 2014, 11:29:49 am »

<Didn't you say that you didn't want to be part of the magical world, Ma'am?>
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41327 on: February 11, 2014, 11:35:04 am »

<Better than than to not be part of any world.>
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #41328 on: February 11, 2014, 11:36:31 am »

<Better than than to not be part of any world.>

<I'm talking to Miss Cyrielle :<>
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41329 on: February 11, 2014, 11:39:03 am »

<And?>
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #41330 on: February 11, 2014, 11:41:39 am »

<And?>

<You answered my question, she was supposed to do that>

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41331 on: February 11, 2014, 11:46:17 am »

Kyle converses with Kelyn tobthe best of his abilities ehile eating. He is of course somewhat flirty while doing so.

Kelyn still acts pretty cool towards Kyle, but her legs brush up against his more often than they should, accidentally or not.

"And you deserve no better, possibly far worse, should you leave your homeland."

"The difference being I don't leave my homeland to raid other villages."

"So...'I know I'm probably just a bigot, but until the dog-men find someone to prove to me that they aren't all murderous bastards, I'll keep thinking they all are and killing any I see. Including any potential proof. And I won't even try to see if I'm right.' Convincing."

Kelyn frowns and looks away. "Maybe you are right. I'll believe it when I see it."

"More or less. What kind of monsters?"

"Dragons, giants, dog-men, terrible creatures of all shapes and sizes. Most of them are just stories, but we've seen enough evidence of them to be wary."

Will continues feasting, drinking a few drinks.

Luckily for Will the drinks have been watered down a bit, so they're not that alcoholic.

Hainuwele gives Genofeva an appraising look.
"What's your interest in it?*munchmunch* Youm sheem quide imderesded in comvinching *swallow* us not to look for the grail."
Hainuwele poinst the needle with the half eaten eyeball at her.
"Or not?"

"I merely hope to save your lives by diverting your from your dangerous quest."

ICARUS, done with repair by now, tries to update her files regarding the grail search. What is our position, relative to the center of the fog she scouted from the sky earlier?

They're much closer to the center of the fog, being about halfway there.

Sen begins looking for any books of magical nature so that she can add them to her collection. If she doesn't find any, she just picks a random book and begins reading it.

Sen finds no books about magic or anything like that, so she cracks open a cookbook and starts reading it. Congratulations, Sen now knows how to roast an entire boar.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #41332 on: February 11, 2014, 11:49:06 am »

"Mighty noble of you. But let's just assume that it's the dragons and the giants who need saving."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41333 on: February 11, 2014, 11:50:37 am »

Is is assumed that Lyle and Mallory wander around until they find the Great Hall.
Black lives matter.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41334 on: February 11, 2014, 11:51:51 am »

"Mighty noble of you. But let's just assume that it's the dragons and the giants who need saving."

"And why would that be true?"

Is is assumed that Lyle and Mallory wander around until they find the Great Hall.

Several people shuffle over on the bench to let Lyle and Mallory have a seat at one of the lower tables.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41335 on: February 11, 2014, 11:54:35 am »

Lyle sits down and (if there's food on the table) eats entirely too much for how frail he looks. Otherwise (if food is not present on the table) he politely waits for staff to come over.
Black lives matter.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #41336 on: February 11, 2014, 11:54:55 am »

"See this guy over there? (pointing at Will). This guy reguralarly beds a dragon. And he is one of our weakest fighters in the group."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41337 on: February 11, 2014, 11:55:30 am »

"The difference being I don't leave my homeland to raid other villages."
"And no humans do that? Heck, some don't even leave their homelands to do that."

Kelyn frowns and looks away. "Maybe you are right. I'll believe it when I see it."
"I'll count this as a win."

"Dragons, giants, dog-men, terrible creatures of all shapes and sizes. Most of them are just stories, but we've seen enough evidence of them to be wary."
"Noted. I don't expect dog-men to be a problem. Tell me, how dangerous are the dragons, giants, and such, and why?"

"See this guy over there? (pointing at Will). This guy reguralarly beds a dragon. And he is one of our weakest fighters in the group."
Will blushes and glares at Hai.
Sig

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41338 on: February 11, 2014, 11:56:02 am »

Lyle is mildly perturbed by this.

N'thara peeks out of his shirt pocket.
Black lives matter.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #41339 on: February 11, 2014, 11:57:34 am »

Sen places the cookbook back on the shelf and heads back to the dining area.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under
Pages: 1 ... 2754 2755 [2756] 2757 2758 ... 4748