Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2627 2628 [2629] 2630 2631 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3129298 times)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Angels and fighting and plot oh my
« Reply #39420 on: February 07, 2014, 10:36:16 am »

Oh I don't see anything wrong with Seles. You, Constanza, owe me 573 first and second edition books that I haven't had the chance to read yet since Dumah BLEW UP MY FUCKING ROOM. I am quite pissed if you can't tell..." Sen proceeds to calm down and hug Seles.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #39421 on: February 07, 2014, 10:38:02 am »

"Dumah is not me. He was foolish, and I tried to stop him, but he would not listen in the end."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39422 on: February 07, 2014, 10:39:58 am »

"Demons aren't allow in heaven so I can't actually persue the dead fuck to get my books back. You, however, provide me with the chance of getting my books back. I guess you're just unlucky. I want my books in a month." Sen finds Seles adorable and shows as much by hugging her.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39423 on: February 07, 2014, 10:39:58 am »

Oh I don't see anything wrong with Seles. You, Constanza, owe me 573 first and second edition books that I haven't had the chance to read yet since Dumah BLEW UP MY FUCKING ROOM. I am quite pissed if you can't tell..." Sen proceeds to calm down and hug Seles.
"If she's recompensating for that, she owes me the equivalent of both a prototype of a revolutionary device and the plans for said prototype. And she also owes Arya a house, just saying."

"On that note...who all has houses? We need to figure out arrangements for tonight."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #39424 on: February 07, 2014, 10:41:24 am »

"Well, remember when I was pestering you all about food? There was a reason for it."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #39425 on: February 07, 2014, 10:41:45 am »

"There is no reason being civil with this genocide on two legs. Apart from that, an invitation to dinner by far exceeds standard courtesy. That thing can claim *it's my job* for as long as she wants, but mercenary is not a job that harbours sympathy. A soldier at least fights for an ideology, a mercenary sells his sword to the highest bidder, and if he enjoys doing so, that doesn't even matter. Remember, it was tha thing that kept urging Dumah to just kill us instead of talking. Her job? Oh, so it was forced to urge Dumah to kill us?

Are you all CRAZY? That THING is what the world needs protection from. Even the Layar had a more understandable, justifiable motivation - and likely a lower kill-count too. Unless you spit in every single noodle, she doesn't deserve a single bite of pasta with you."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39426 on: February 07, 2014, 10:46:57 am »

Selina is still in a state of confusion right now.

Conny is using a laptop to find Arya a new house.

Meme is trying to distract herself by helping the fingerlings move and build.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39427 on: February 07, 2014, 10:47:42 am »

"You know what else the Layar did? They came to us. And once they left, we stopped doing things to them, because A. the world wasn't in danger, and B. there was nothing we could do anymore. Same here."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39428 on: February 07, 2014, 10:47:49 am »

Conny is using a laptop to find Arya a new house.

Ester joins Conny in the search, because her laptop is working as well.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #39429 on: February 07, 2014, 10:51:22 am »

Marie assists Conny because same.

Constanza shrugs.

"I care not what you do to Kitten."

((Also Rag went to work :P ))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #39430 on: February 07, 2014, 10:51:23 am »

"The castle is ready for everyone. If you guys actually care about housing."
Kyle looks rather annoyed.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #39431 on: February 07, 2014, 10:52:54 am »

"No more danger? This thing freely admits it, she enjoys mass murder. If you think that from now on nobody will ever have to fear her again, you are plain wrong. She is not even showing remorse. She feels what she did is fully alright. And I told you, don't project your own help- and spinelessness unto us. There is nothing more *YOU* can do."

to Kyle
"I hope you haven't offered Ashleys murderer housing too, have you?"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39432 on: February 07, 2014, 10:53:48 am »

"The castle is ready for everyone. If you guys actually care about housing."
Kyle looks rather annoyed.
"That was fast. And I imagine that most of the group is interested in not uprooting themselves completely. Aside from you guys, I don't know anyone in Northdale, but I doubt the same can be said of most of you."
Sig

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39433 on: February 07, 2014, 10:54:07 am »

"Sorry Kyle! I forgot about that! ...But don't we still need to find a house to replace Arya's? She probably wants her own."
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39434 on: February 07, 2014, 10:56:21 am »

"Just going to leave this here. I murdered 978 people who had families. I don't feel any remorse or regret for them. I got off with just having to live with you lot. As the saying goes 'Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer'." Sen giggles and continues hugging Seles.
Pages: 1 ... 2627 2628 [2629] 2630 2631 ... 4748