Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2623 2624 [2625] 2626 2627 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3129409 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Angels and fighting and plot oh my
« Reply #39360 on: February 07, 2014, 05:32:40 am »

<Apparently no one cares too much about their previous offenses.>
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #39361 on: February 07, 2014, 05:39:59 am »

"What? They killed Ashley, kidnapped Shis'm Caes, destroyed our home, and on top of that wanted to overthrow heaven by creating a new overgod, which is more or less open rebellion. Sure, they said *well, lets wait until Yuri dies to grab Caes*, but who guarantees they they won't find a reason to decide that they can no longer wait, that they need the overgoddess *now*? And nobody cares even a bit?"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39362 on: February 07, 2014, 05:43:25 am »

<Apparently not. Because @Ragnarok is already making a new primary character so everyone's decided to relax due to the meta. Funny how concerns are raised about my potential for metaknowledge abuse yet they are in far greater risk of it...>
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #39363 on: February 07, 2014, 05:48:38 am »

Sen and Yomiko lands next to Grandiose who just looks at them and goes through a conveniently placed Paint way, closing it behind him.

Sen just says fuck it and goes back to her room, finding it destroyed. She just stares at the emptyness.

Yomiko just... sits down confused.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39364 on: February 07, 2014, 05:52:26 am »

"I...I don't have a clue what you just said. Anyway, the one who killed Ashley needs to face the consequences. Asariel is a fallen angel, she fell out of grace with heaven, and reminds down here on earth still. Are you all blind and deaf to not have felt the intense killing intent coming from her? She was not accompanying Dumah because of any divine mission, but purely because she enjoys killing. Who knows how many people on earth she has killed since falling from heaven, and how many more will follow, just as a kind of recreation. She is the kind of monster that we try to defend the world from."

"Threat level assessement of entity:Asariel to humanity is within reasonable levels to authorize a pre-emptive strike. However previous events have shown that engagement at this stage would not be cost efficent, and may result in complete mission failure."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #39365 on: February 07, 2014, 07:16:39 am »

<Please don't kill the person I'm about to eat Italian with. They took reason rather well. And killed Yuri's mother. It was fun.>

"To victory."
Ashley toasts him.

He picks up his glass, toasting with her and taking a sip. it was her favorite champagne, as well.

Kyle chuckles and shifts in Sels' grip.
"This happens more than you would think by the way."
((Remind me to add stat for Kyle. I must sleep.))

"Of courrse it does, mon. Yer daed sexy."
Kyle smiles.
"And it feels so good to be told that. And obviously the saying 'takes one to know one' has effect here as you're rather attractive yourself."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39366 on: February 07, 2014, 07:23:27 am »

<how about, please don't date the person that killed Ashley? I know, I know, Bismuth took Neferis way from you, but immediatly taking someone else out on a date, especialy someone who has previous tried to kill Neferis, will only hurt both of you.>

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39367 on: February 07, 2014, 07:35:25 am »

<I'm reasonably certain she isn't going to try and kill anyone out of spite.>

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39368 on: February 07, 2014, 07:37:46 am »

<She already killed one of us, and nearly killed several more, including me. It was sheer coincidence that the one she finished off first was the one who reforms in the void. Dating Ashleys murderer is treason.>

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39369 on: February 07, 2014, 07:39:37 am »

<I will point out that she tried to kill me as well. And that you've boasted killing innocent people for less than they did.>

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39370 on: February 07, 2014, 07:43:58 am »

<That is a) for defence of my entire race and b) a different topic. That bitch was practicaly radiating with murderous intent. She enjoyed every second of the fight, and is not even showing a hint of regret about skewering us with spears.>

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39371 on: February 07, 2014, 07:45:20 am »

<You asked her?>

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39372 on: February 07, 2014, 07:55:22 am »

"I was there. Have you not been listening to a single thing she said?"

“Selesnyarnya, mon. Pleasure to be killin ya dis fine day, eh?”
“Oooh, thas a pago saint’un o’there, ain’it? Can I kill’im?”
"I like toy people. I can cut them up without worrying too much about people getting mad~"
“Thin’ tha armor-mon wanssa scrap. Canna killim, mon?”
“... Oh, are we going to kill the mortals now? Good, I’ve been waiting.”

"From the moment the angels arrived at the house, she has been literaly begging Dumah to be allowed to kill us. If she hadn't been there, the entire matter could have been resolved peacefully from the get go, nobody would have been pierced by any spears, Ashley would still be alife, and the house intact.
At least Jaque is trying to pretend there is a justifcation to her mass murdering, and that she is trying to better herself, but this crazy bitch? Not even *trying* to make amends, just acting as if none of this ever happened. Why not? Because she is not sorry. She enjoyed the killing too much."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39373 on: February 07, 2014, 07:57:17 am »

<Okay. I don't much wrong with that.>

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39374 on: February 07, 2014, 08:00:21 am »

<If you see nothing wrong with killing Ashley and nearly killing Neferis and (whomever was also being torn apart by Seles) and Me, then yes, you are a traitor. Caring so much about getting your dick wet that you'd date one of our worst enemies yet.>
Pages: 1 ... 2623 2624 [2625] 2626 2627 ... 4748