Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2551 2552 [2553] 2554 2555 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3133094 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Dragons paid us to replace the title
« Reply #38280 on: February 04, 2014, 07:53:09 am »

<Meme, and everyone else who is hiding inside the house, the Angel is going to destroy it. get out of there and to safety immediatly!>
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38281 on: February 04, 2014, 08:08:05 am »

Lucas grimaced at the angel, seeing as his attack had failed, and it was the only enemy left.
<They got Ashley... Damnit.. This other guy's shield is really getting on my nerves, too...>
Thinking for a moment, he considered his options. That shield was keeping all attacks out. The one teleporter they had is neutralized. The Angel was charging an attack..
<I think I've got something, here. Will, what do you think about me ripping up the ground beneath this thing?>

Catherine looked to the Painting of the other enemy, and took a deep breath, before turning to face Dumah.
Frozen Spear- A lance of water launches at Dumah, turning to ice as it does so.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 08:13:00 am by OREOSOME »
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38282 on: February 04, 2014, 08:24:52 am »

Lyle flinches at the (assumed) explosions resonating through the house and his avatar lapses out for a few seconds.
Black lives matter.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #38283 on: February 04, 2014, 08:27:46 am »

The real grand uses his Replenish ability to return 50% of his paint gauge leaving himself very vulnerable to damage( 2x damage. Takes 3 turns to cast).

The fake grands seperate into two more groups
The first attempting to use their charged up mana to unleash a portrait spell that probably won't work on dumah.
the second group will continue to prepare their creation spell(creating a wall with the unknown affinity to reduce magical damage by 3/4 and hold off the attack.)

Yomiko continues to Help marie in any way possible.

Sen will summon her Diviner Lore and attempt to cast her strongest banishing spell on Dumah, expending all but enough mana to use her paper mastery abilities. ((probably like 20 mana remaining or some such.))

((Also, Selesarna is definatly not safe in the painting. Emp is right. Cut the painting and target will return back to the 3-d world cut up and in pieces most likely dead. Grand is unable to do this, but a normal being should be able to. But it can only be done by someone of the same or opposing affinity of the painted individual. Also, I agree with Akroma, Hainuwele should have went before Grand clones. Also the one who trapped Selesarna faded as well since it cast the spell.))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #38284 on: February 04, 2014, 09:08:49 am »

((You forgot Yomiko buffing Marie, Rag.))

Marie accepts Yomiko's help once more. Klaxons blare as she takes a swig of absinthe with her free hand, before hurling the massive ball of plasma towards Dumah's hex, since after all, Dumah is a big unmoving target.

Meanwhile.

<Infrared targeting reads good. Winds read and adjusted for. Target acquired, designated 'Dumah', body unit. Reaching firing range and commencing bombardment in approximately 10 seconds.>

((So yeah, Spooky arrives the turn after Marie fires this.))

Also, Bismuth exists! If Seles is still around when Neferis's turn comes, she does that. Otherwise, she assists Nef in staggering Dumah.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 03:14:58 pm by Twi »

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38285 on: February 04, 2014, 09:11:32 am »

Conny keeps up her arrow fire on Dumah.

Luna laughs in glee as shes burned before stabbing at Selesnara.

Ghost begins drawing a large body of water before attempting to pull it out in the direction of the foes, attempting to upset their tempo with the deluge.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38286 on: February 04, 2014, 09:13:16 am »

<On second thought Will, I've got a better plan than ripping up the ground.>
Lucas watches the launch of the plasma ball, and then just glares at the Angel, before firing a somewhat shorter barrage of his MIND BULLETS, although these ones are at least larger than the previous ones.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38287 on: February 04, 2014, 09:13:33 am »

"OH NO IT'S LIKE THAT ONE DISNEY MOVIE EVERBODY RUN BEFORE HE TRIES TO KILL IS WITH HIS GO-KART"
Lyle hides behind Will.
"..."

"Besides the mental issues and the fact that my legs are still slightly broken and I think something in my house has been trying to scare me? Not much."
"Then why did you kiss me? And why did you insinuate...that? And why are you such an annoying idiot?!? You're not even an idiot because you can't be smart, you're an idiot because you don't care enough to think!"

Nuriel opens fire on the melee! On the upside, the angels can’t dodge! On the downside, neither can Luna or Neferis.
Whoops.

Will notices something strange
...How? He teleported to England before the battle could really begin...

((You forgot Yomiko buffing Marie, Rag.))
Rag forgot a hell of a lot.

Nuriel: Focus fire on Dumah.
Stella: Burn the painting.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38288 on: February 04, 2014, 09:27:07 am »

Neferis... tries to grab Dumah's legs and throw off its aim, I guess?

Also, Ester is back up for Truth and Dare, if anybody vaguely cares anymore.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #38289 on: February 04, 2014, 09:29:14 am »

Twi points out that there is going to be an artillery shell aimed at Dumah. Of course, since Neferis is so slow she'll act after Marie, so she won't get plasma'd. Still, @Twi is not sure whether Nef would be in the blast radius down there.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38290 on: February 04, 2014, 09:32:20 am »

Twi points out that there is going to be an artillery shell aimed at Dumah. Of course, since Neferis is so slow she'll act after Marie, so she won't get plasma'd. Still, @Twi is not sure whether Nef would be in the blast radius down there.

USEC_OFFICER points out that Neferis still has most of her health left, and that if a plasma artillery shell could insta-kill her, Dumah (and everyone else fighting) wouldn't be better off.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #38291 on: February 04, 2014, 09:49:07 am »

Ashley appears in the void.
"Well fuck..."

Inyana disappears from the bracelet server.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #38292 on: February 04, 2014, 10:07:54 am »

"Since I'm the paladin achetype diloes this mean I need to heal Ash when I'm done purging things? Also Will, are you alright? You seem to be getting angry."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #38293 on: February 04, 2014, 11:37:10 am »

((Night all. Going to bed early again[early for me that is]))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38294 on: February 04, 2014, 12:21:37 pm »

<Meme, and everyone else who is hiding inside the house, the Angel is going to destroy it. get out of there and to safety immediatly!>
((Missed this O.O))

Meme gets Momo, puts on her supply backpack of candy and now milk for Momo, then grabs her dart gun and a small bag of darts before running into the backyard and hiding in a corner in panic.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]
Pages: 1 ... 2551 2552 [2553] 2554 2555 ... 4748