Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2425 2426 [2427] 2428 2429 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3119885 times)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Dragons paid us to replace the title
« Reply #36390 on: January 31, 2014, 04:43:20 am »

((OK D&D over, Guess I missed quite a bit))

Stella is trying to multitask, watching TV AND reading a book
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #36391 on: January 31, 2014, 06:52:40 am »

"The majority of the group doesn't give me the respect I deserve so I left."
Kyle pulls a prosthetic arm out of the machine.
"Like this! I bet they wouldn't say anything about how great the craftsmanship is or how awesome it is that I'm making arms that work like arms and instal themselves!"
Text begins rending near Hainuwele's position
You know, Selina didn't get much of a thank you for the teleportation upgrade to the bracelets. Nor did Will get one for his server. Few have thanked Maria and Misses Ryan for barging into their home and using it as a base. No one thanked Alexander for the antimagic field that kept everyone safe from magic users, or Abraxas for the antivoid field. Myself, Annie and Wheatley received no thanks for the secure communications channel that ensures that you can safely communicate without letting others target you.

Why should you get special treatment? Especially when it may be possible that prosthetics could become obsolete seeing as some forms of magic could allow biological limb replacement...

>What, so, I'm supposed to approve that you decide to abuse our hospitality by making a country in our backyard without OUR permission, simply because "oh everyone's doing it"? Is that it, Hainuwele? I'm not even the one who invited Jacqueline in. The only questionable thing here is painting the rightful owner of the land as an idiot at best and evil at worst for wanting to keep her land as she sees fit .

And I never said you were banned, although now I'm considering it simply because you're trying to treat my mother like a horrible person for reacting as fairly as she could to someone SETTING UP A COUNTRY IN HER BACKYARD WITHOUT ASKING OR EVEN CARING ABOUT HER OPINION.<

<Maria does have a point, I should note that settling in Maria's land IS NOT necessary to your survival as a species in any way, shape, or form. You could settle in the empty property nearby, no part of the contract dictated that you had any right to access her property. If you intend to become a country and then forcibly march onto someone else's property without permission in what would then be another country, that would be invasion would it not? Thus nullifying the contract.>

<There is no problem anymore, the issue has been resolved. Sen and Selina have offered their help, and once the fingerlings are ready, they'll give a banquet to repay everyone for their kindness. It'll take a while to get settled though..and possibly to get a hang of human party food, though I am serious, you should give the spider-burders a try.>

With that, Hainuwele teleports back to Marias house. France is nice and all, but a bit lonely...Because the general trend of the house is getting to her, Hainuwele is cuddling Meme, because she is the smallest and least likely to accidentaly cuddle-crush her.

Afterwards, she goes to Aria

"Hey...err..you see, I'm not really good with this, but I'm sorry. I just feel responsible to make sure my people have the brightest future avaiable to them, and when I told them about the holy land and the castle I had there, I just couldn't bring it over my heart to destroy their overflowing enthusiasm. It was already hard enough only to bring 200, when over 20.000 wanted to come. Before I knew it the planning was done and construction was begun, and, well..I sorta hoped that when placed in front of accomplished facts, you'd maybe just accept them. I know now that was wrong, and I apologize, but please understand, it's simply in my nature to put the well being of the many over the well being of the few. It rarely occurs to me that most humans think otherwise.

So please forgive me the arguement earlier. If you'll let me, I could make it up to you with an accupressure. Forget all the massages going through the house, give me an hour and you'll be as deeply relaxed as you've never been before, except maybe when you were still in your mothers womb. Let me melt away all the stress that I caused."

« Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 08:32:19 am by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36392 on: January 31, 2014, 08:36:42 am »

Wolf plays with Fluffy.

Lyle is not asleep because Wolf=Lyle.

N'tharo wonders why he is staring at an empty bed but does so anyway.
Black lives matter.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #36393 on: January 31, 2014, 08:41:51 am »

((Goodnight all, hopefully I can get some proper interaction tomorrow, because I work the day after, and I have found that by the time I have gotten off work  most people are off))
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #36394 on: January 31, 2014, 08:56:15 am »

((*sleepytwibubble pops*))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36395 on: January 31, 2014, 09:00:02 am »

<Excellent. I'm getting the book constructs working well...and with permission, testing a direct download of data from the server to a human brain.>
<I see... you may want to be careful with some of the books. Their contents can be... dangerous.>
<Indeed. The tests will most likely be conducted with something harmless, like one of Kyle's less horrible fanfics.>

Quote from: kj1274 or whatever...why did you number it, anyways?
-recursing-
Will also joins that game. He doesn't copy himself; he instead joins as Anna Aren, who has ice powers.

Quote from: PM to IC-kj
Kyle. I know it's you.
Glad to chat with you. Everything okay? You didn't run to some corner of the globe and become a hobo?
-Guess who

Kyle blinks.
"... Anyone want a 'I'm home' massage?"
Will's server avatar fades out for a sec as he gets distracted, before he returns.
"Damn. Lost the whole session. Better fix that..."
He begins to.

"Literal arms. When was the last time a made a weapon?"
"When you made those lasers?"

"~~Keithie-Pie~~"
*twitch*
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #36396 on: January 31, 2014, 09:06:41 am »

Spoiler: IC to Will (click to show/hide)

Kyle gets and goes to look for crime and shit.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36397 on: January 31, 2014, 09:07:42 am »

Quote from: PM to IC-kj
Of course I'm not.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36398 on: January 31, 2014, 09:16:29 am »

Ester finally wakes up and heads back to her room when she realizes that she is alone.

Neferis is still hanging out with Bismuth, of course.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #36399 on: January 31, 2014, 09:19:26 am »

Bismuth is more than happy to hang out with Neferis.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #36400 on: January 31, 2014, 09:20:15 am »

Quote from: IC Kyle to Will
Anyways I need to get a MR catch you later.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #36401 on: January 31, 2014, 09:23:48 am »

Sen is missing. She may be in her room trapped underneath a book-avalanche. They're a thing. In her room anyways...

Yomiko is still asleep in the games room.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36402 on: January 31, 2014, 09:24:09 am »

Bismuth is more than happy to hang out with Neferis.

Well... It's less hanging out, and more awkwardly standing close together. Neferis is, of course, playing with the hem of her tunic while staring at her feet.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #36403 on: January 31, 2014, 09:25:06 am »

Tobias intercepts Ester with a one-armed hug and a plate with a chocolate chip pancake on it.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 09:27:09 am by Projeck37 »
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36404 on: January 31, 2014, 09:32:30 am »

Tobias intercepts Ester with a one-armed hug and a plate with a chocolate chip pancake on it.

Ester giggles and gives Tobias a kiss, "Hello~"
Pages: 1 ... 2425 2426 [2427] 2428 2429 ... 4748