Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2381 2382 [2383] 2384 2385 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3116933 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Dragons paid us to replace the title
« Reply #35730 on: January 30, 2014, 09:39:53 am »

Bethany cuddles with Keith and watches Madoka.
At first it is okay.
Then it turns out its not okay, IT'S NOT OKAY AT ALL!

Ester gives Bethany a poke, and whispers, "Remember that outfit that Kyle gave you?"

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #35731 on: January 30, 2014, 09:41:45 am »

Tobias is still watching show. But snuggles~
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #35732 on: January 30, 2014, 09:43:18 am »

Keith isn't really upset.
"Madoka is cute."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35733 on: January 30, 2014, 09:49:38 am »

Tobias is still watching show. But snuggles~

Snuggles from Ester as well. Just not as involved snuggles.

Keith isn't really upset.
"Madoka is cute."

Ester giggles softly, "Lucky for you, huh?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #35734 on: January 30, 2014, 09:50:06 am »

The fingerling children don't quite understand the whole Madoka thing, but vastly enjoy the scenes of the *relatively* small magical girls in combat against the huge witches, cheering loudly.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35735 on: January 30, 2014, 09:50:16 am »

Keith looks confused.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35736 on: January 30, 2014, 09:50:54 am »

"How dare you threathen the health and wellbeing of my people! They are innocent families, who have left their old home behind for a fresh start. I promised them they no longer would have to fear humans, yet your first action the moment they don't do exactly as you demand them to, you raise your feet to crush them! YOU are the kind of monster why we used to kill humans that came too close to us. The houses we are building here are these peoples future and hope. I dare you, crush it and face the consequence that all monsters face when they crush buildings just because they can."
((...How is a house the least important building?))
"Alright, I'll take that as a 'Someone is in this building'." Will removes his foot.
"By the way, can you get the thick-skilled munchkins to pay attention without me having to pick them all up? It's kinda important."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35737 on: January 30, 2014, 09:55:55 am »

Keith looks confused.

Ester wiggles her eyebrows and whispers, "Bethany has that outfit, you know. Or had, I don't know what she did with it."

((Also, we've made 657+ pages in approximately two weeks, guys. That's a little more than a fourth of the entire thread.))

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #35738 on: January 30, 2014, 09:57:02 am »

((Hehe.)

Marie just hugs everyone. Hugwugsnug!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #35739 on: January 30, 2014, 09:58:09 am »

"If your first instinct of gaining their attention is stomping the ground and threathening to crush our buildings, it only shows why they shouldn't interact with you. Next thing we know someone makes a joke about you and you slap them with the flat of your hand because you are annoyed. I will tell them it's alright once you have gained my trust that you will treat them as if they were your equals, and not as if they were at your mercy. Until then, please leave them be, especialy when I am not around. You...methods may very well end in many dead as they try to deal with the human threat the way they have done so for their entire life. They are not used to friendly talk with giants, and will need some time getting used to as well. Please respect that."

Will may notice that the ballistae of the keep are all aimed at him. Small they may be, but they are still about as dangerous as a crossbow. The guards manning them seem incredibly nervous, almost at a panic. He may also notice that the civilians have begun evacuating into the catacombs. Children are screaming.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35740 on: January 30, 2014, 10:01:28 am »

Marie just hugs everyone. Hugwugsnug!

Ester hugs back, of course. She obviously needs them.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35741 on: January 30, 2014, 10:03:31 am »

Keith nods.

Kyle sends out the mail.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35742 on: January 30, 2014, 10:03:52 am »

"If your first instinct of gaining their attention is stomping the ground and threathening to crush our buildings, it only shows why they shouldn't interact with you. Next thing we know someone makes a joke about you and you slap them with the flat of your hand because you are annoyed. I will tell them it's alright once you have gained my trust that you will treat them as if they were your equals, and not as if they were at your mercy. Until then, please leave them be, especialy when I am not around. You...methods may very well end in many dead as they try to deal with the human threat the way they have done so for their entire life. They are not used to friendly talk with giants, and will need some time getting used to as well. Please respect that."
"If you were paying attention, you would have noticed that my first instinct was talking. I deduced that you had told them to ignore me, so I made myself unignorable."

Will may notice that the ballistae of the keep are all aimed at him. Small they may be, but they are still about as dangerous as a crossbow. The guards manning them seem incredibly nervous, almost at a panic. He may also notice that the civilians have begun evacuating into the catacombs. Children are screaming.
Will calmly turns the ballistae the other way.
"I somehow doubt that threatening her guests will convince Arya to let you continue taking over her entire yard. Do I have everyone's attention now?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35743 on: January 30, 2014, 10:05:26 am »

Meme walks outside, all clean and dressed, too see tons of new friends! She then proceeds to try and single out every single one to give them all a wave and a hi! This will take awhile with 200 people.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35744 on: January 30, 2014, 10:09:12 am »

A letter falls on Ashley's bed.
Pages: 1 ... 2381 2382 [2383] 2384 2385 ... 4748