Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2016 2017 [2018] 2019 2020 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3129011 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Golems, Layars and Love Letters
« Reply #30255 on: January 22, 2014, 04:47:24 pm »

<How could we restore the status quo? The pantheon will never accept what Ra has done, let alone just put him back on the throne. Ra needs some locking away>
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #30256 on: January 22, 2014, 04:47:33 pm »

Well, his magic is floating in the air. It's faint compared to Ra, but it's there. And...ooh.

She steps on him. He groans.

The four other contractees head off to help Anubis prepare for potential war.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #30257 on: January 22, 2014, 04:49:51 pm »

Sen summons her Proginis after getting off of him and casts a high powered healing spell on him [10+39].

<Guys I found Loki!> Sen is distressed and trying to heal Loki.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30258 on: January 22, 2014, 04:51:25 pm »

[To: Elf] <What's the DC and MP requirement to create some sort of Fate-based anomaly that continuously vivisects its victims?>
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30259 on: January 22, 2014, 04:51:44 pm »

<What about this place...thing..Tartaros? I heared legends that Chronos, who ws supposedly head and shoulders above mots gods was imprisoned there. I say we grab Ra and give Chronos a room-mate. Don't ask me how, it just seems like an idea. Maybe we should contact Zeus about it?>
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #30260 on: January 22, 2014, 04:52:12 pm »

Kyle makes a noise similar to a game cube starting up looking somewhat annoyed. When he speak it's with a perfect french accent.
"I hate when it does that. So annoying."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30261 on: January 22, 2014, 04:54:00 pm »

"Oh, excuse me Kyle, I was lost in mind talk, where were we, tea...Also, what does what?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30262 on: January 22, 2014, 04:54:24 pm »

Loki blinks, coughing.
"Before you ask, I have no idea where Anima went, and I had NO idea she was Isis. We have to do this before my father looks for me. I don't think I want to fight Ra, not particularly."

((100, all of it.))

>Right. Except that the only person who KNOWS any of them and can go is Ciro, and the other is busy with Ra. Also, we need to not drag in every pantheon in the world, Hain. Goodness knows Odin and Zeus disagree with each other. We need to keep this down.

Sen, get Loki to come with you.<

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #30263 on: January 22, 2014, 04:56:35 pm »

Kyle taps his throat.
"My voice box. Made it myself in the Iris HQ in America."
Kyle sips his tea.
"Have you guys thought about finding someone who believes so fully in the idea that everyone is good and that god wants them to be that it works?"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30264 on: January 22, 2014, 04:57:08 pm »

Sen helps Loki up, "I need you to come with me. Will you follow me?" Sen is pleading with Loki and [15+96] uses what mana she can to heal any wounds he still has.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30265 on: January 22, 2014, 04:59:22 pm »

Loki dusts himself off.
"I find this rather....unpleasant business. But as the Mistress....or Isis....is my friend and I'm bound to help her....I'll come with you.

If nothing else, I know you don't want my father to find out. Neither do I."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30266 on: January 22, 2014, 04:59:51 pm »

<Nothing wrong in seeking help when a task is beyond you. Whatever is Ra's reasoning, what makes you think his reasoning is so faulty and his conviction in it so shaky that you can just "talk him out of it"? I am sure he considered this long and hard before taking action, and likely has at least one more backup plan, if not more. Talk him out of it? He's already passed that point.>

"You...made your own voicebox? What, were you a smoker?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30267 on: January 22, 2014, 05:01:21 pm »

>And then what, we get Zeus, Odin, Izanagi....as much as I agree, getting the entire godly world into it will make this worse.

And of course it's faulty! When has Anima shown a desire to take over a pantheon, and when the hell, tell me, did she ever want to throw the damn place into chaos? Ra's a nutter, he probably thought about this on a whim.<

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30268 on: January 22, 2014, 05:01:42 pm »

Sen smirks playfully, "I don't know. Having his raw talent could be useful. Anyways we are to meet up at the Palace here. Did isis call upon any other allies here?" Sen may be tired from so much spell casting.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30269 on: January 22, 2014, 05:01:48 pm »

[To: Elf] <Can it be consolidated and remotely activated?>
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want
Pages: 1 ... 2016 2017 [2018] 2019 2020 ... 4748