Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2008 2009 [2010] 2011 2012 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3129927 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Golems, Layars and Love Letters
« Reply #30135 on: January 22, 2014, 02:13:14 pm »

"That poor history with serpents is precisely why I shall not go near him. Please, do go on."
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #30136 on: January 22, 2014, 02:19:03 pm »

"Hmm," Sen continues to try to wake up Hathor and begins to search for magics inside the armory [15+70].
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30137 on: January 22, 2014, 02:19:13 pm »

-snip-
"Go on."
Will was silently plotting ways to irritate Ra.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #30138 on: January 22, 2014, 02:21:44 pm »

"...as I was saying, she had done many things wrong in the eyes of Ra. Chief among them, however, was her attempt to bring back the dead using black magic.

Oh, yes. Yes. Of course, that plot by Ra to chase her out of the court by having her husband killed was a failure in execution and planning; he died, but Isis refused to leave, no. She tracked the parts he scattered upon the world; he said it was Set, but really, everyone blamed Set- even I did not realise it was Ra until several days ago, and in her attempt to return her husband to her, she used black magicks, the kind of which Ra would use to prove her foolishness. Deep and dark black magicks, however, were not truly her forte.

However, as all know, even the gods cannot return one to life, and Isis less so. She failed...and in that became distraught. There are many things that Isis, in Ra's view, has done that would make her a threat to him, chief in them her plots to replace him with Horus, but..."
Thoth sighs.
"..his paranoia, I fear, is of a more recent origin, with humans becoming aware of magic. However, it is very irrational.

I have said what I know would have motivated Ra's hatred of Isis. Whether you save her still or nay is up to you. All I ask is that you let me free. I have no wish to return to the sun-god, only to my home. I tire of this nonsense and talk of taking out threats to the pantheon."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30139 on: January 22, 2014, 02:24:09 pm »

<See that's why you murder in bulk. Kill less than a hundred and you sleep in the back yard. Kill around 250 and you sleep on the couch. Kill an entire village and you get your own room.> Sen mental giggles at the messed up morals of the household.

((it was set up so well~))

<Murder entire worlds and you get... oh wait, I don't really sleep, so I get all of jack shit. Um.>
<You know Selina is always open to letting you, Yuri, Nurel, and Maria sleep in her bed with her. You would just have initiate any funny business.>

<See that's why you murder in bulk. Kill less than a hundred and you sleep in the back yard. Kill around 250 and you sleep on the couch. Kill an entire village and you get your own room.> Sen mental giggles at the messed up morals of the household.

((it was set up so well~))

<Murder entire worlds and you get... oh wait, I don't really sleep, so I get all of jack shit. Um.>

<You get Selina?>

<I don't sleep inside Selina.

heh.>

<...Now i'm curious, what EXACTLY were you thinking of there, and would you like to do it to me?>

Camille may or may not grab Horus and bring him, along with Jacque (because an immortal killer is good for gunboat diplomacy) and whoever else is interested, over to Sen. I'm not really sure how Bracelet Teleportation works exactly.  :-\

Ester is presumably one of those interested people, and tags along using her bracelet.
((It works a bit like Ashley's, though theres a greater chance of dizziness due to spinning. All you do is focus on appearing near the person your trying to get too if they have a bracelet.))

Selina is still asleep.

Conny is staying at the house to prevent chaos.

Luna is planning chaos.

Meme is feeding Momo.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30140 on: January 22, 2014, 02:28:56 pm »

"Is there any specific reason why black magic is disallowed?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30141 on: January 22, 2014, 02:29:24 pm »

"No. Ra merely hated it and it was frowned upon, even by Bes."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30142 on: January 22, 2014, 02:31:33 pm »

"Hmm," Sen continues to try to wake up Hathor and begins to search for magics inside the armory [15+70].
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30143 on: January 22, 2014, 02:32:22 pm »

No magics apart from Set's enchanted weapons.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30144 on: January 22, 2014, 02:32:59 pm »

"I have no objections to releasing you except that we have no mechanism to ensure that you will not interfere or attack. My aplogies, but in such occasions as this, I prefer the solace of countermeasures rather to the equivocativing ambiguity or agreements."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30145 on: January 22, 2014, 02:33:54 pm »

"Hey, Set, If this is your armory, then why isn't there any magics in here?"
Sen continues to poke and prod Hathor in an attempt to wake her up.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30146 on: January 22, 2014, 02:36:01 pm »

"I swear upon the Nile to leave you unhindered and to not aid Ra."
Thoth looks at her like she's an idiot.
"The gods take oaths seriously. And even then, I just swore upon the Nile, the domain of Sobek. If I break it, he will surely retaliate because of the disgrace to his domain."

"It's not my big, main armoury."

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30147 on: January 22, 2014, 02:37:46 pm »

Cyrielle shrugs. "My preference still stands. If the others are fine with it, I shall not deter them."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30148 on: January 22, 2014, 02:38:39 pm »

"Well, if I break it, you have a countermeasure. The wrath of Sobek."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30149 on: January 22, 2014, 02:39:52 pm »

"How strange~" Sen decides to give Hathor a good kick to wake her up [13+100!] ((this can't be good...))
Pages: 1 ... 2008 2009 [2010] 2011 2012 ... 4748