Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1999 2000 [2001] 2002 2003 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3130577 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Golems, Layars and Love Letters
« Reply #30000 on: January 22, 2014, 11:35:01 am »

((How has she read his mind here? Waiting until jack makes the next move is what *she* is doing, wether will is going to do the same, well, good for him))

<It's hardly a paranoid thought that a serial killer might lie to us to avoid consequences of being revealed. I doubt she could have been able to take all of us on at once, she literaly had no choice but to tell us her stories about redemention just to avoid being killed on the spot. I'd never trust a statement that is made in a situation where said statement is the only way to survive.>
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #30001 on: January 22, 2014, 11:35:46 am »

<Hey Hai, mind if I hang out at your place? I'm bored.>

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #30002 on: January 22, 2014, 11:36:05 am »

<See that's why you murder in bulk. Kill less than a hundred and you sleep in the back yard. Kill around 250 and you sleep on the couch. Kill an entire village and you get your own room.> Sen mental giggles at the messed up morals of the household.

((it was set up so well~))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #30003 on: January 22, 2014, 11:37:18 am »

<See that's why you murder in bulk. Kill less than a hundred and you sleep in the back yard. Kill around 250 and you sleep on the couch. Kill an entire village and you get your own room.> Sen mental giggles at the messed up morals of the household.

<Murder entire worlds and you get... oh wait, I don't really sleep, so I get all of jack shit. Um.>
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30004 on: January 22, 2014, 11:38:08 am »

<Murder entire worlds and you get... oh wait, I don't really sleep, so I get all of jack shit. Um.>

Sen begins to think highly of Shys'm Caes.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30005 on: January 22, 2014, 11:38:21 am »

<You..don't exactly fit, do you? Apart from that, I haven't really been focusing on furnishing much, the last few days were distracting.>

((Hainuwele does not mention that she would need a lot of time to clean up all the chaos))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30006 on: January 22, 2014, 11:40:05 am »

<If I am correct in thinking there might have been side effects from Yuri's shrinking ritual. Might need to check with Yuri on that.>

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #30007 on: January 22, 2014, 11:40:37 am »

<You get Selina?>

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #30008 on: January 22, 2014, 11:44:54 am »

<You get Selina?>

<I don't sleep inside Selina.

heh.>
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #30009 on: January 22, 2014, 11:45:53 am »

((Really at this point, Maria has no idea about Jaque, she trusts Yuri to keep an eye on Sen and Hain isn't in her house...so...

Also...as for the messed up morals, that's more everyone else than Maria. Mostly because none of them except Hain ever asked her to stay there.))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30010 on: January 22, 2014, 11:47:50 am »

((Maria is kidnapped so she gets leniency~))

<So, plans anyone for rescuing Anima or Isis, whatever she's called?>

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30011 on: January 22, 2014, 11:48:08 am »

((Yes, curse you permanent guests and fridge raiders))

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #30012 on: January 22, 2014, 11:48:53 am »

Horus stirs!

Set waits for Sen to try to break the enchantment Thoth placed. Better for her to do it than him if she can.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #30013 on: January 22, 2014, 11:50:18 am »

Kyle decides to get Fluffy.
*Teleport x2 combo*
The now somewhat tired Kyle is back with a Fluffy. They head home to work on the waser slord.
(102)

((Also Hai never did anything with the bag of gold coins he got her.))
<We never cleaned up the circle. And I'll help you with chores.>

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30014 on: January 22, 2014, 11:51:18 am »

<We never cleaned up the circle. And I'll help you with chores.>

<Didn't you need a god or something like that to change back last time?>
Pages: 1 ... 1999 2000 [2001] 2002 2003 ... 4748