Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1895 1896 [1897] 1898 1899 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3120259 times)

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Golems, Layars and Love Letters
« Reply #28440 on: January 20, 2014, 04:18:53 am »

Sen returns to the living room whereing a bathrobe (made of paper). "Why does it smell like angels in here?" Sen eyes the knives and stops moving. She just stares intently at the knives for a good while.

She looks up at her, blinking a bit, then looking over at the knives, then back at her, watching her stare at them for a few seconds before gently picking them up, slipping them into her pocket, where she'd had small holders inserted to keep them from cutting her.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #28441 on: January 20, 2014, 04:21:57 am »

"Ignoring how suspicious those items are, where did your family get them?" Sen sits down on a couch across from her.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #28442 on: January 20, 2014, 04:24:05 am »

"Ignoring how suspicious those items are, where did your family get them?" Sen sits down on a couch across from her.

"Um... I don't know... My mother got them from her mother, and her from her mother, and so on..."
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28443 on: January 20, 2014, 04:30:02 am »

"Can you stick one of them out towards me?" Sen scoots over closer to Jacq and prepare to lightly touch one of the blades.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #28444 on: January 20, 2014, 04:32:44 am »

"Can you stick one of them out towards me?" Sen scoots over closer to Jacq and prepare to lightly touch one of the blades.

She pauses a moment, a worried look on her face, before shaking her head. "I-I'd rather not... sorry... I-I don't really let people touch them..."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28445 on: January 20, 2014, 04:34:28 am »

"It'll be fine, It'll be fine~" Sen is eager to touch one of the knives now.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #28446 on: January 20, 2014, 04:35:13 am »

"It'll be fine, It'll be fine~" Sen is eager to touch one of the knives now.

She shakes her head, scooting away a little.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28447 on: January 20, 2014, 04:36:48 am »

"You're no fun at all.." Sen pouts before heading back to her room to put on non-paper clothing.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #28448 on: January 20, 2014, 04:37:35 am »

"You're no fun at all.." Sen pouts before heading back to her room to put on non-paper clothing.

once she's out of the room, she lies down again, curling around Meme and falling asleep.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28449 on: January 20, 2014, 04:52:29 am »

Sen decides a little vigilante work isn't a bad thing and, after dressing in a Black hoody and black sweatpants, heads downstairs, out the front door, and towards town.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #28450 on: January 20, 2014, 06:10:50 am »

((OK, so I can finally get onto the internet what did I miss?, and no work for a little bit))
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28451 on: January 20, 2014, 06:16:30 am »

((OK, so I can finally get onto the internet what did I miss?, and no work for a little bit))
((Basically: Bismuth found a random girl running from a gang, Bismuth wrecked the car, then brought the girl to Maria's house. Sen doesn't trust the girl. The girl has two angelic-ish knives, and is asleep on a couch with meme curled up.))

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #28452 on: January 20, 2014, 06:30:51 am »

Stella makes sure the new arrival is ok ((unless the party is still going on))
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28453 on: January 20, 2014, 06:45:48 am »

((I think the party ended since everyone seemed to leave and return to Maria's house))

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28454 on: January 20, 2014, 09:04:28 am »

"Kingston upon Thames here."

She nods, curling around Meme.
Meme purrs gently in her sleep, curling around her more.

Elizabeth and Momo are curled up together in the basket crib.

Selina is trying to decide whos room to sleep in tonight. She had just with Yuri, Maria the day before... She may get arrested if she went to Angel's house... So she tries to see if Demons Run was in her room here.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]
Pages: 1 ... 1895 1896 [1897] 1898 1899 ... 4748