Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1832 1833 [1834] 1835 1836 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3124141 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Golems, Layars and Love Letters
« Reply #27495 on: January 19, 2014, 04:57:41 am »

Cyrielle looks for anyone of interest to talk to.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27496 on: January 19, 2014, 05:04:31 am »

Cyrielle checks up on Annie and Wheatley. How are they enjoying this evening?

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #27497 on: January 19, 2014, 05:10:36 am »

Yuri continues to chat with Susanoo, seeming to be enjoying herself greatly, now.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #27498 on: January 19, 2014, 05:13:51 am »

((finaly back))

"I..I'll await your answer at the bar. If you can tell, I'm a bit....stressed..something to calm my nerves.."

Hainuwele wanders off to find something to drink. Hopefully Amaterasu will come to a decision quickly
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #27499 on: January 19, 2014, 05:14:58 am »

((finaly back))

"I..I'll await your answer at the bar. If you can tell, I'm a bit....stressed..something to calm my nerves.."

Hainuwele wanders off to find something to drink. Hopefully Amaterasu will come to a decision quickly

She'd find Tori there. he glances down, noticing her. "ho there, small one." He inclines his head to her.
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #27500 on: January 19, 2014, 05:17:12 am »

Kyle goes to the bar with Hai.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27501 on: January 19, 2014, 05:18:54 am »

((cant find Tori in the character list, a short elaboration?))

"Ho there, big one."

Hainuwele orders a martini....and receives a normal sized one...upon considering suicide by alcohol poisoning for a moment, she just takes the olive and chews on that. It should be sufficently soaked in alcohol for the desired effect
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27502 on: January 19, 2014, 05:19:09 am »

Cyrielle gets herself a glass of absinthe.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27503 on: January 19, 2014, 05:20:15 am »

Kyle... gets some juice.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #27504 on: January 19, 2014, 05:21:39 am »

((cant find Tori in the character list, a short elaboration?))

"Ho there, big one."

Hainuwele orders a martini....and receives a normal sized one...upon considering suicide by alcohol poisoning for a moment, she just takes the olive and chews on that. It should be sufficently soaked in alcohol for the desired effect

((... he's on the first page of the OOC thread. Basically, he's King Arthur.))

"You look upset. Do you want to talk about it?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27505 on: January 19, 2014, 05:28:08 am »

"Haven't had nearly enough olives yet I guess...But long story short. But how'd you feel when the gods themselves invite the greatest hero of the present and past to a party, and everyone you've met so far only cares about who Bethany kisses or not, while the fate of my entire people rest's on my shoulders and every  false step I take and every word I say might tip the scale against us. How would I enjoy myself today?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27506 on: January 19, 2014, 05:29:50 am »

"Hai, just chill out. Everyone is here to have fun and you've told... three people? I'll ask some of the other gods later if you're that worried that your people will suddenly cease to be."

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27507 on: January 19, 2014, 05:30:16 am »

"Doubtful. No one's going to ever hedge their bets on a single person for the fate on their entire species. Do what you can and if you fail, chances are, there will be someone to take your place and duty."

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #27508 on: January 19, 2014, 05:34:49 am »

"Haven't had nearly enough olives yet I guess...But long story short. But how'd you feel when the gods themselves invite the greatest hero of the present and past to a party, and everyone you've met so far only cares about who Bethany kisses or not, while the fate of my entire people rest's on my shoulders and every  false step I take and every word I say might tip the scale against us. How would I enjoy myself today?"

He nods. "I know the feeling. Do you know, a lot of people think that's a good feeling?" He shakes his head. "To be responsible for so many, and not know whether you can actually do... any of it, to see people worrying over small things like that when there are large things at stake? It's difficult, mm? But it'll end up right. That's what these people do, dysfunctional as they may be."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27509 on: January 19, 2014, 05:35:23 am »

"Chill out you say? This isn't some benefice dinner to get sponsors to save the endangered Hawksbill turtle, where nobody really is bothered even if it goes badly. This is a one in a century opportunity."
Pages: 1 ... 1832 1833 [1834] 1835 1836 ... 4748