Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1549 1550 [1551] 1552 1553 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3116569 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Golems, Layars and Love Letters
« Reply #23250 on: January 12, 2014, 08:27:51 pm »

((What and what?))

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23251 on: January 12, 2014, 08:28:47 pm »

Will rubs his ears.
"Sure."
They presumably go there, passing Angel, who is still hugging Alistair and feeling pathetic.

Not knowing what to do, Ester takes a seat in the games room and looks at Kyle and Will.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #23252 on: January 12, 2014, 08:33:22 pm »

[To:Cyrielle] <It is an odd concept. I generally specify each and every thing each party of the contract gets. I usually leave out the major flaws that each thing they get may contain. If I offered to wipe out all magical properties in the world when I am able to do so, He probably wouldn't accept. If I left off the last part but put it on the contract in fine print, I doubt he would read it, and sign the contract.>
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #23253 on: January 12, 2014, 08:35:05 pm »

Ashley goes into Maria's backyard with her katana, in order to distract herself. She takes all the magic out of it, and starts slashing and hacking at a large tree. This is clearly visible from the window of the game room.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 08:40:11 pm by Projeck37 »
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23254 on: January 12, 2014, 08:39:43 pm »

[To: Sen] <I suppose that may have worked, but law isn't my specialty.>
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #23255 on: January 12, 2014, 08:40:08 pm »

Kyle sits down on the couch after putting in something he isn't horrible at. Minecraft.
Then he looks out the window.
"Well then... Let's play!"
Kyle picks up his controller and starts playing.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #23256 on: January 12, 2014, 08:40:50 pm »

[To:Cyrielle] <It is an odd concept. I generally specify each and every thing each party of the contract gets. I usually leave out the major flaws that each thing they get may contain. If I offered to wipe out all magical properties in the world when I am able to do so, He probably wouldn't accept. If I left off the last part but put it on the contract in fine print, I doubt he would read it, and sign the contract.>

((... I am once again confused as to why the hell she didn't do this to Yuri. And I confirmed she didn't, too, so no making shit up later :P))
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23257 on: January 12, 2014, 08:42:53 pm »

Ashley goes into Maria's backyard with her katana, in order to distract herself. She takes all the magic out of it, and starts slashing and hacking at a large tree. This is clearly visible from the window of the game room.

Ester sighs, and stands up. She walks to the backyard and sits down on the ground, watching Ashley hacking at the tree for several minutes. "Um... Can I help?"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23258 on: January 12, 2014, 08:43:39 pm »

((... I am once again confused as to why the hell she didn't do this to Yuri. And I confirmed she didn't, too, so no making shit up later :P))

((It was due to the benefits of the contract. Yuri(which due to her link with god includes god so long as yuri is her host) is unable to interfere with Sens Agenda's  so long as Sen keeps yuri informed of said agenda's :3))
« Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 08:45:10 pm by Sanure »
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23259 on: January 12, 2014, 08:44:36 pm »

Ashley stops.
"With...?"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23260 on: January 12, 2014, 08:47:09 pm »

Ashley stops.
"With...?"

Ester shrugs, "With anything. You were there when I was feeling bad, so I'm here for you."

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #23261 on: January 12, 2014, 08:49:50 pm »

((It was due to the benefits of the contract. Yuri(which due to her link with god includes god so long as yuri is her host) is unable to interfere with Sens Agenda's  so long as Sen keeps yuri informed of said agenda's :3))

((Ah ah ah, you only specified that she couldn't do anything. You said nothing about her having to stop Demons Run or that her subordinates couldn't take action. So basically yeah she can't stop you, but she's under no obligation to not tell anyone about it or to stop people that try to stop Compendium from doing stupid shit.))
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23262 on: January 12, 2014, 08:50:16 pm »

Ashley's katana hovers above the palm of her hand as she puts 20 mana worth of charge into her katana.
"I appreciate the offer... but it's more complicated after what Will said in there. I mean, the support that people give me surely is making this better for me. But for the other person involved in this... it's just going to make it worse for him."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23263 on: January 12, 2014, 08:54:51 pm »

Ashley's katana hovers above the palm of her hand as she puts 20 mana worth of charge into her katana.
"I appreciate the offer... but it's more complicated after what Will said in there. I mean, the support that people give me surely is making this better for me. But for the other person involved in this... it's just going to make it worse for him."

Ester nods, "Alright. I'm always here if you want to talk about it, okay?." Ester smiles at Ashley and stands up.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23264 on: January 12, 2014, 08:56:37 pm »

-snip-

((basically it's a double edge sword for both parties.  Will elaborate more over pm.))
Pages: 1 ... 1549 1550 [1551] 1552 1553 ... 4748