Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1451 1452 [1453] 1454 1455 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3114292 times)

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Golems, Layars and Love Letters
« Reply #21780 on: January 10, 2014, 05:50:30 pm »

>Luna....would you like to talk about your problems with Hestia? She has shown her willingness to pay attention and has reserved some time simply for you.<
<Call me when i'm NOT struggling to keep myself from flashing everyone as a petty revenge. I can do MUCH worse if you all screw me over again.> She then cuts all communication to be alone for a bit.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #21781 on: January 10, 2014, 05:54:04 pm »

Kyle pauses and then after a bit of thought about how that'd technically be just like Selina flashing him... He quickly purchases his things and goes back the the garage to speak with Cyrielle.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #21782 on: January 10, 2014, 05:54:35 pm »

((DC with remote assistance from Annie and Wheatley?))
(80.)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21783 on: January 10, 2014, 05:55:26 pm »

"Hello again."

[To Annie, Wheatley] <You both heard the discussions right?>
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21784 on: January 10, 2014, 05:56:44 pm »

"Sup. Want some jerky? Also what do you think you can do for the CPU?"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21785 on: January 10, 2014, 05:57:59 pm »

Sen finishes the food and serves some to Ester and Meme(if meme wants some). Sen gets her own plate and sits down to eat

"Thank you, Sen!" Ester smiles and digs in.

Lucas just chuckles a bit, now.
"So... Where do you come from, Ester?"

Ester blushes a little. "Um... I'm from a little town not too far from here. It's nothing special."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21786 on: January 10, 2014, 05:59:06 pm »

<I'll require someone to ask of course. As stated, that would be giving a killswitch to people who are hostile to her, people likely to abuse it. I'm not too sure about Stella, since Luna may be suspicious seeing as she is Will's girlfriend after all. The rest are fine. Not too sure about Selina seeing as she could just remove the transmitter.>
<I'm wounded, and absolutely refuse any situation where I am not given a way to shut down the psychopath who threatened to kill me.>

<Congratulations on that stellar success by the way. No doubt her threats to kill you in a horrible way along with your nonexistent children is a testament to how much she no longer wants to kill anyone.>
<What, you expect success in five seconds? It takes time to make substantial change. Or any permanent change, really.>

>Acting like a dick to her isn't going to make her think 'oh, okay, I can trust this guy'. You'd think your super sense or something would tell you that, wouldn't it?<
<Look what it did to Kyle. I accidentally made him regret his actions and feel shame for them. I have no intent of making Luna depressed, but I'm pretty sure that what calms the goose will calm the gander, properly adapted.>

>Also, I can defend myself. I carry around one of the few legendary swords there is and I happen to have been dragged across worlds. I'm sure I can take Selina's evil twin. And she'd be hard-pressed to try to kill you with Stella around.<
<You haven't been paying attention to Cyrielle's specs, have you? Indestructible bones. No vital organs, no blood. No need for fuel. Nothing that lets it be killed. Even if it somehow doesn't continue to be able to use Selina's magic, that would be a huge threat. All the half-dragons and legendary swords in the world couldn't defeat someone with access to Selina's magic and that unkillable body.>
<Besides, having only three people in the entire world who will ever be able to disable our psychopath is just asking for trouble.>

<She'll be hard pressed to kill anyone if she's too busy doing something else for that matter.>
<And what else will she be doing?>

[To: Luna] <Understood.>
<Attention all, The killswitches will be given to myself, Chiron and Hestia with Annie, Wheatley and Alexander capable of disabling it more easily due to the roles they'll play in its contruction but will be advised against it. This is as far as Luna will allow it. If you don't like it, I can do little to appease you.>
<Simple. Don't build the fucking psychopath a body, or put in more fucking kill switches. If you're going to let that psycho out into the world with only half-assed security, I'm not going to stand for it. If I need to, I'll leak to the press that you're letting a magically-powered wannabe serial killer out into the world with absolutely no oversight and barely any ability to stop her if she goes through with her ambitions.>

[To: Stella] <Hey, can you meet me in front of Kyle's house in a sec? I need muscle if I'm going to stop this madness without Kyle killing me.>

[To: Angel] <Care to get out of the house and visit Kyle?>
[To: Will] <I'm grounded!>
[To: Will] <I'm game.>
[To: Nuriel] <I'll let you know if I need you.>

Will goes to the Hybrid.
"Hey, little guy, what can you do?"

Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21787 on: January 10, 2014, 06:03:00 pm »

<Will, if you do that you will die and anybody trying to stop me will as well. It wont have to be right away. It just has to happen.>

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21788 on: January 10, 2014, 06:04:21 pm »

"No thanks. If by CPU you mean how Luna controls it, well, it's a DC 80 roll assuming my siblings agree to help. Distortions contained in anti-magic fields. Oh and I'll probably should go cook some peanut-butter cookies for Alexander since I did tell him I would."

<You wouldn't be in this situation if you didn't try it. If she tries to kill you, just tell Chiron or Hestia.>

<You can't kill anyone efficiently by breaking their bones. You could probably just break her mechanical parts, it is a machine after all. It isn't that only three people who can stop her, it's that three people have the means to stop her without violence.>

<Presumably? Cutting herself or programming.>

<How would she have access to magic? The only thing that can get through are signals.>

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21789 on: January 10, 2014, 06:05:24 pm »

((...And I have 1 hour before I figure out if there are player deaths... this will be interesting, see you in an hour.))
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #21790 on: January 10, 2014, 06:07:58 pm »

>ENOUGH. I will NOT have this happening in my house, you understand? Quit arguing, quit it, quit it!<
Maria sounds somewhat distraught.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21791 on: January 10, 2014, 06:10:12 pm »

<My apologies Maria. I was merely attempting to brief everyone.>

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21792 on: January 10, 2014, 06:10:42 pm »

[To Annie, Wheatley] <You both heard the discussions right?>

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21793 on: January 10, 2014, 06:12:58 pm »

<It won't be in your house. I'm never going back there again because I will never be sure Will isn't there. I'm going to stay here where I know I won't have to listen to verbal abuse no matter how well meaning. I'm sick of it, and I'm sick of Will, if he comes to my house he will die!>

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21794 on: January 10, 2014, 06:13:10 pm »

"What can I do? What Can I Do?!? I can do many things, Mortal! For example... I am capable of manifesting my mind to help defend myself. I can control minds, as well!
As is evidenced by this form here. This is nothing like my true form..!"

The Hybrid feels like it's finally getting the attention that it deserves.

Lucas rubs the back of his neck.
"Go on, feel free to tell us something about yourself..
I could tell you about myself, after you do. I mean, if you feel like doing that..."
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.
Pages: 1 ... 1451 1452 [1453] 1454 1455 ... 4748