Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1450 1451 [1452] 1453 1454 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3114293 times)

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Golems, Layars and Love Letters
« Reply #21765 on: January 10, 2014, 05:32:52 pm »

[To: Luna] <Heh~ I though you liked getting bitten, not biting others~>
Cyrielle sends the image to everyone who was involved in the discussion.
<Is that sufficiently different?>
After a few seconds, she gets a similar image which has the pointed teeth replaced with enlarged canines in an otherwise-normal mouth. One is sent to Luna as well.
<How is this? The full mouth of sharp teeth makes me a bit...leery.>
Will feels complete rejection of this idea, preferring the four pointed she requested.

-past-
Luna goes completely ballistic mentally against Will, threatening to kill his children in front of him and then starve him to death while their bodies rotted around him... morbid.
"I don't have children, and if I did I highly doubt you'd be able to kill them, seeing as they'd probably be superpowered quarter-dragons. And defended by not only me and my half-dragon girlfriend, but also pretty much everyone else, including multiple supernatural beings of great power, including the being who created the universe. Moreover, how would you starve me to death? Again, this requires that you have the power to beat God, as well as her friends. But let's not get side-tracked.
"You're proving me right. Those horrible, yet bland insults? I can't count the number of times someone's threatened to kill someone else's children in front of them, or to starve them, or to surround them with the sight of their loved ones. The only reason I haven't been threatened with such is that I never did complete training to join the pros. Or the amateurs. If I had, though, I bet I would have been threatened with each of those things at least once before my first year ended. Except maybe the kids thing, I don't really look old enough to have 'em. My point: You're still being stereotypical. And unkind, because seriously, what kind of guy would I be to have kids before leaving high school? Shame on you!
"Moreover, by threatening to kill children, kill someone slowly and painfully--and, incidentally, in a way pretty easy to fix--you are acting like every stupid, sadistic, uncreative villain back home. You're a stereotype, a caricature. You're a shadow of your former self, a shadow of what you could be. You could be a person, intelligent and independent, but instead you choose to be...nothing, really.
"Moreover, by threatening such vile deeds, you justify our desires to kill you or lock you up, obliterate the key, and throw away whatever remains. You don't want to be killed? You don't want to be locked up, sealed away, forgotten? There's a simple solution. You need to stop acting like a horrible bitch, pardon my language...but that's not happening, is it?
"You're limited. Whether because of your imprisonment, your nature as a secondary personality, or--as I suspect--laziness and refusal to change, you've locked yourself in as a simple villain, wanting destruction and petty revenge and nothing more. I don't see this changing any time soon."

"Please be done, please be done, please be done--"
"It's for Selina's sake, Nuriel."
"Which makes it less boring, how? You're just telling the psychopathic bitch that she's a psychopathic bitch, but in a zillion words. Why're you bothering? It's not like it'll do anything."
Its at this point that Luna just completely shuts Will out to rage more.

>Why the hell is this even an issue anyway? We could solve this shit if we simply let her and Selina talk it out in the TV world.<
>Apparently Luna wouldn't manifest as a Shadow, according to what Cyrielle's said.<
((Actually, I was thinking that if they did end up doing so, she'd end up facing two shadows, one for each part of her...))

Selina is doing her homework, still hoping Maria or her mother would open the bag soon.

Conny is still resting.

Meme puts Momo in his crib for him to nap before going to help make dinner.

((I have a half hour, then i'm gone for another hour))
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #21766 on: January 10, 2014, 05:32:52 pm »

Sen finishes the food and serves some to Ester and Meme(if meme wants some). Sen gets her own plate and sits down to eat

((Was busy with chores so just now got to reply.))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21767 on: January 10, 2014, 05:34:58 pm »

"How're you doing today?"
And then he looks at Kyle, and rings him up. Which is to say he ends up charging him for the faygo and jerky.
"Hello there, Kyle. Will that be all you're going to buy today, or do you need a moment?"

Lucas just chuckles a bit, now.
"So... Where do you come from, Ester?"
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21768 on: January 10, 2014, 05:36:14 pm »

[To: Luna] <*sigh* They want to add more kill switches, one for Hestia, another for Chiron. Is that okay? Hestia's kind-hearted and Chiron helped argue your case if it's any consolation.>
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #21769 on: January 10, 2014, 05:37:56 pm »

[To NS]<Okay, I was thinking of making two bodies for you. One that's socially acceptable and that you have to wear when not on the property of someone in the group and one that you get to go as extreme as you want on so long as no actual weapons are on it. Sound good?>
Kyle looks to be thinking.
"Well, besides asking for some help improving my power armor and asking about if there's anything interesting you think I'd like no. That's it."

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21770 on: January 10, 2014, 05:39:01 pm »

"Define improve."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21771 on: January 10, 2014, 05:41:03 pm »

Sen finishes the food and serves some to Ester and Meme(if meme wants some). Sen gets her own plate and sits down to eat

((Was busy with chores so just now got to reply.))
Meme happily has some.

[to Cyrielle]<...ONLY them...> She seems to be running out of patience for this.

[to Kyle]<And why is what I sent you NOT 'socially acceptable?!?!'> She sounds quite angry.
[/quote]

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21772 on: January 10, 2014, 05:44:08 pm »

[to NS]<If that's the one you want for wearing out that's perfectly fine. I was just informing you of what me and Cyrielle were most likely going to do. If you send me the extreme one first we can use that one to use as a prototype and to see what we can and can not do. I am sorry to have offended you I take the blame because I worded the sentence poorly.>

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21773 on: January 10, 2014, 05:44:31 pm »

[To: Luna] <Understood.>
<Attention all, The killswitches will be given to myself, Chiron and Hestia with Annie, Wheatley and Alexander capable of disabling it more easily due to the roles they'll play in its contruction but will be advised against it. This is as far as Luna will allow it. If you don't like it, I can do little to appease you.>

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21774 on: January 10, 2014, 05:45:51 pm »

[to Kyle]<I sent what I want, and that is what I want.>
[/quote]

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #21775 on: January 10, 2014, 05:46:34 pm »

>Luna....would you like to talk about your problems with Hestia? She has shown her willingness to pay attention and has reserved some time simply for you.<

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21776 on: January 10, 2014, 05:47:14 pm »

[To NS]<Okay. If you ever want another one just ring me up. Or come try to murder me in my sleep. Either one works and I wouldn't hold it against you.>

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21777 on: January 10, 2014, 05:47:43 pm »

((DC for control unit please. (The things that allow her to control it like her own body)))

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #21778 on: January 10, 2014, 05:49:09 pm »

((DC for control unit please. (The things that allow her to control it like her own body)))
((120.))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21779 on: January 10, 2014, 05:49:48 pm »

((DC with remote assistance from Annie and Wheatley?))
Pages: 1 ... 1450 1451 [1452] 1453 1454 ... 4748