Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1440 1441 [1442] 1443 1444 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3114363 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Golems, Layars and Love Letters
« Reply #21615 on: January 10, 2014, 10:55:51 am »

>Right, enough, you fucking bitch.<
Just about time Abraxas gave his two cents in for the whole Luna situation.
>I don't give two shits whether or not you're a person. That's fine. Do whatever the fuck you want. I don't care. Go cut yourself or something, hell, jump onto a bed of spikes. I ain't gonna stop you.

But you fucking treat the Mistress and Miss Taylor like that, and I've got to give a shit.

Essentially, you don't want to be treated like a monster, then quit fucking acting like one. I know that better than any fucking person in this world, so don't give me that shit about being treated like a dog. I really fucking HATE it when people like you start acting all abused and shit when you've said, and I quote, that you'd fucking kill one of us. What, you want respect? Earn it. Man up. Apologise and admit your fucking wrongs, start hugging and making up.

Don't be an asshole and start threatening to kill someone. What, you think I did? No, I told most of humankind to fuck off and they generally left me the hell alone.

And why, oh why, should Anima not treat you like a summon? I AM one of them, and I say it's freer than being in that place for so long. Long as I don't go starting to attempt world domination, I could punch you in the head and get away with it. Go ahead, call me an asshole, say I'm treating you like a dog. I really couldn't give less of a shit. I've dealt with seeing fucking humans screw their own selves endlessly, I can deal with one more abusing me.<

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21616 on: January 10, 2014, 11:07:21 am »

<I want to kill you people BECAUSE you all see me as a monster! YOU HIT ME WITH PIPES!! SEAL ME FOR WHAT FELT LIKE THREE YEARS!!! LET ME OUT OF THAT PRISON FOR A DAY!!!! AND THEN YOU ALL GET MAD AT ME AND HAVE CALLED ME A MONSTER ESSENTIALLY FOR TRYING TO HAVE JUST A SCRAP OF FREEDOM TO DO WHAT I WANT!!!!! YURI'S DEAL WAS EVERY MONTH! I would get a little play time, nothing more. A SINGLE DAY! A TREAT FOR A DOG FOR BEHAVING!!!!!! At first I thought it'd be fine, finally getting a chance to be me. But then you all get Angry at me, FOR TELLING YOU THE FEELINGS OF SOMEONE WHO ISN'T EVEN ME!!!!!!! AND THEN I GET SEALED AGAIN BY THE ZOMBIE AFTER SHE TAUGHT ME PROGRAMMING!!!!!! So excuse me, for feeling like i'm being seen as a MONSTER!!!!! SO WHY NOT BECOME THAT MONSTER IF THATS ALL ANY OF YOU

SEE ME AS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>
She then starts screaming and takes over Selina's body, thrashing against the restraints in complete rage.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21617 on: January 10, 2014, 11:10:44 am »

After doing a lot of coloring, Meme starts feeding Momo and walks around the house while doing so.

Ester spots Meme walking around the house, lets out a squee, and runs out of her room, holding a (non-icy) camera and taking photos.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #21618 on: January 10, 2014, 11:13:37 am »

Kyle hearing the thrasing leaves the kid with Meme for the time being before running upstairs and after a bit of thought hugging her tightly both as a way to prevent damage to Selina and to try calm her down.
"NS did Cyrielle tell you my offer for some amount of freedom? Please don't keep fighting or else you're going to make it harder to get approval for this."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21619 on: January 10, 2014, 11:13:51 am »

<I want to kill you people BECAUSE you all see me as a monster! YOU HIT ME WITH PIPES!! SEAL ME FOR WHAT FELT LIKE THREE YEARS!!! LET ME OUT OF THAT PRISON FOR A DAY!!!! AND THEN YOU ALL GET MAD AT ME AND HAVE CALLED ME A MONSTER ESSENTIALLY FOR TRYING TO HAVE JUST A SCRAP OF FREEDOM TO DO WHAT I WANT!!!!! YURI'S DEAL WAS EVERY MONTH! I would get a little play time, nothing more. A SINGLE DAY! A TREAT FOR A DOG FOR BEHAVING!!!!!! At first I thought it'd be fine, finally getting a chance to be me. But then you all get Angry at me, FOR TELLING YOU THE FEELINGS OF SOMEONE WHO ISN'T EVEN ME!!!!!!! AND THEN I GET SEALED AGAIN BY THE ZOMBIE AFTER SHE TAUGHT ME PROGRAMMING!!!!!! So excuse me, for feeling like i'm being seen as a MONSTER!!!!! SO WHY NOT BECOME THAT MONSTER IF THATS ALL ANY OF YOU

She then starts screaming and takes over Selina's body, thrashing against the restraints in complete rage.
Abraxas takes a deep breath.
>So you'll rather act like a bitch towards humanity like they asked? What will that get you? Killed? Selina, killed? Anger isn't how to fucking fix things, Luna.

I should fucking know, I've been angry for three millenia without that solving any problems.<

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21620 on: January 10, 2014, 11:26:10 am »

After doing a lot of coloring, Meme starts feeding Momo and walks around the house while doing so.

Ester spots Meme walking around the house, lets out a squee, and runs out of her room, holding a (non-icy) camera and taking photos.
"HI! Who you?" Meme waves at the new person and smiles... then is suddenly holding two babies and has to quickly waddle over to a couch so she can hold the Meme sized baby and the normal baby.

Kyle hearing the thrasing leaves the kid with Meme for the time being before running upstairs and after a bit of thought hugging her tightly both as a way to prevent damage to Selina and to try calm her down.
"NS did Cyrielle tell you my offer for some amount of freedom? Please don't keep fighting or else you're going to make it harder to get approval for this."
"Robot? No thank you! No one is stupid or kind enough to not have a KILL COMMAND in there. THE SECOND I'M FAR ENOUGH AWAY! Poof." She keeps trying to struggle.

Abraxas takes a deep breath.
>So you'll rather act like a bitch towards humanity like they asked? What will that get you? Killed? Selina, killed? Anger isn't how to fucking fix things, Luna.

I should fucking know, I've been angry for three millenia without that solving any problems.<

<Did humans lock you in a prison where the only thing you could do was slowly make voices for yourself to talk to!?!? HUH!?!?!?!?!?>

((Brb 1 hour))
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21621 on: January 10, 2014, 11:30:40 am »

>The prison was of my OWN making, girl. One where I was forced to watch humanity fuck itself up, held by an oath to the gods to never interfere, one made when I was too naive to know what humans were capable of. Only when the Mistress freed me from it by contracting me could I do anything about it.

Think of it like this, bitch. Picture having children, children you love, children you care about. You dote on them, care for them, you've done everything you can.

Now watch them start to do crack, murder people, have fucking games betting on each others lives, all while you can't do bullshit about it. And then when you're FINALLY able to do something, you find out it was too late from the very fucking beginning.

Now you're forced to spend millenia watching the mistakes of men, kept back both by a promise to a friend and sheer numbers. You've spent, what, months being angry? I've spent millenia, girl. To me, a month is a mere second.

I never said you weren't a person. I said you were acting like a monster, so they treat you like one. So quit fucking around, get your fucking ass together and start fucking acting like a civilized person! You want Richard to apologize? Convince him you aren't going to fucking gut his ass when he next sees you. You want Anima to leave you alone? Convince her that it would not be needed to Bind you. Prove to everyone that we can TRUST you and we'll let you do whatever the fuck you want.<
« Last Edit: January 10, 2014, 11:33:38 am by IamanElfCollaborator »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21622 on: January 10, 2014, 11:39:17 am »

Kyle hugs MS tighter and starts rubbing her back.
"If that's what you're worried about you my can oversee the construction yourself to make sure we don't put one in. Besides, what would I gaon from doing that unless you were on a rampage?"

<Abraxas please calm down. You're going to make it harder for Kyle to calm her down.>

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21623 on: January 10, 2014, 11:42:38 am »

>I'm letting her take her anger out on me rather than that idiot. What, who'd you rather have impaled on the front of a spike, Kyle, or me?<

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21624 on: January 10, 2014, 11:51:33 am »

<I'd like her to realize that we qant to help her and calling her a monster isn't helping.>

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21625 on: January 10, 2014, 11:54:55 am »

Selina goes and checks a computer for Angel, her plan getting close to starting.
There's a good bit. Three major incidents in the recent past. Grandiose, a battle between Amy Hart and a few IRIS agents which ended up causing billions in property damage including severe damage to the Golden Gate bridge, and a woman called Murder Night using a sort of shadowy companion that seems to eat souls (along with  a small army, but that's usually glossed over except to mention the few magic-users in said army) to take over a good bit of Africa. There are also littler things, relatively petty magical criminals, destructive magicians trying to follow in the footsteps of Dr. Strange or Superman, stuff like that. People worldwide are reacting, in different ways.
Some are fine with just letting it be unrestricted, like any human ability. Others want registration, so we know who all the people with magic are. Some want more extreme measures--banning use of magic, some even wanting to imprison or execute everyone with magic. The US is pretty much the only country to have acted yet, with a general ban on magic, but the law's definition of magic is...clumsy, shall we say. It doesn't really solve the problem...not in the least because those who were already planning to commit crimes with magic don't feel particularly threatened by the new law.

"YOU DIDN'T GIVE HER TO ME!!! YOU WERE STILL HOLDING HER AND..." Conny runs down to find the baby in total trepidation!
Will steps from his hiding place from which he dispensed advice a couple minutes ago.
"Kyle, if you don't give the baby up for adoption, or at least have someone responsible like Maria's mother take care of her, I swear to god that you will be punished for any and every bit of negligence you inflict on her."
He punches Kyle.
"Shape up."

Meme helps Momo out and draws some of her own pictures.
Momo seems to be happy.

"Because I thought it was Richard, DR, or Abraxas come to kill me. So, trap them in, then get Selina's body to stab them in the heart as I release them back, killing them. Now leave me in peace so I won't make plans to kill you for sealing me AGAIN! After I kill Richard, go right ahead." Shes clearly ready to become the monster shes seen as.
"...I felt something ominous. Kyle, please tell me it was just you and Conny being terrible parents again."

Not!Selina then does the equivalent of a banshee's wail over the bracelets.
Will promptly removes his bracelet, then replaces it several seconds after it finishes.
[To: All but Selina/Luna] <Not!Selina has gone rogue. In case that wasn't obvious. I'm going in, seeing if I can break her spirit. In case that fails, someone call a world-class psychiatrist.>

<I tied her up. Do you want to see my kid?>
<In other news, Kyle sucks at segues. "Hey, I just tied one of our friends up so her alternate personality can't go psychotic and kill us all. Who wants to see the new baby?">

>The three laws of robotics....intriguing. However, she would not consider herself a robot, hence that wouldn't work.<
<Also, she wasn't a programmed AI, so she wouldn't follow it. Trust me on this; people on my world try that all the freaking time. You would need to modify Not!Selina so that she isn't so much her as an algorithm meant to simulate her, but also being three-laws-compliant.>

>The three laws of robotics....intriguing. However, she would not consider herself a robot, hence that wouldn't work.<
<Given that in nearly every cultural story where those laws are used, they end up being overcome by the robots in question even without an overriding human intelligence to simply ignore them, I would not trust them anyway.>
<That's sad. There's a lot of ways robots can work within the laws and cause chaos. Again, experience. Or news, at least.>

<Hm... She'd probably find both funny and she wouldn't have much on us since we are giving her a good amount of freedom. I say we do both. Oh, and make sure the body feels pain. Maybe instead of actual skin we give her a form of skin that feels pain from things that should cut it but wont break?>
<Why are you encouraging the less pleasant aspects of an unpleasant...being, I suppose. Not physical enough to be a person.>

<Rather than a button for features, we could just have it triggered by thought. What else...
Digestive System: Reduce it mostly to just having something destroy what is swallowed. Still need something to substitute as saliva, perhaps sugar water.
Reproductive System: Remove everything not needed for recreation.
Circulatory System: Not needed.
Central Nervous System: Not necessarily needed.
Peripheral Nervous System: Maximize reaction speed. Have a user activated system to make all nerve cells flare up at maximum pain.
Skeletal Structure: Hollow distortions contained in selective antimagic fields.>

<Commentary.
Digestive System: We need something to give her energy, too. Is it possible to have that destroyed food turned into energy?
Reproductive: I say we Barbify her naughty bits. Should make it less embarrassing for Selina when she walks around naked, and you know she will.
Peripheral: Are you sure you want to increase the reaction speed of someone who recently expressed a desire to kill several of us?
Skeletal structure: Similar. Besides, what's wrong with normal types of bones?>

<There's a bunch of other systems, too. Endocrine would be good to include, for instance, to keep her more as we know her. Back home, all attempts to transfer human intelligence to artificial bodies failed until they included endocrine simulators. I'd add a respiratory system, for the same reason I wouldn't increase reaction speed. Something akin to an immune system would be a good idea. Muscles and integument are technically systems, so I'll take this opportunity to suggest they be at or near human averages. Again, making someone who threatened to kill us superhuman is a bad idea.>

<I'd say that the need to eat and breath is a flaw. As is getting impregnated in her case. And bleeding out, heart attacks and blood pressure issues. Brain damage too. Also breaking bones.>
<I'd keep all those, because seriously Luna threatened to kill us.>

<How about external aesthetics? Presumably, it would be similar to Selina but have something superficial to distinguish her. Hair and iris coloration perhaps?>
<I vote that the following changes be implemented:
1. Red eyes.
2. More prominent canines.
3. Removal of all bodily apertures below the waist. Also the belly button.
4. Change her voice. I don't care how, just make it different.>

Momo still grips the crayon.

<AND THEN YOU ALL GET MAD AT ME AND HAVE CALLED ME A MONSTER ESSENTIALLY FOR TRYING TO HAVE JUST A SCRAP OF FREEDOM TO DO WHAT I WANT!!!!!>
"That's because what you want to do has become a caricature of what you were. But more on that in a bit."
Will is in Selina's mind, talking to Luna.

<But then you all get Angry at me, FOR TELLING YOU THE FEELINGS OF SOMEONE WHO ISN'T EVEN ME!!!!!!!>
"...Well, duh. It's not your secret to tell."

<SO WHY NOT BECOME THAT MONSTER IF THATS ALL ANY OF YOU

"Because that's what will lead to the monster getting slain. You see..."

"No you don't..." Will begins fighting the control, trying to get Selina's body to remain calm and still.
<I could use a little help here.>
<On it.>
Nuriel appears in Selina's mind as well, also fighting to control her body. Given that she is a demon, used to possessing people, she's probably doing a good job of mitigating the damage.

"Thank you, Nuriel. I should be able to lecture Luna now.

"Look at yourself. At your inception, you were a...well  you were flat as secondary personalities tend to be, but you were interesting. Cunning, unorthodox. But now...look at you. You've devolved into a stereotypical villain, and not the good kind. The kind that mindlessly destroys, kills. The kind heroes put down like rabid dogs and forget about by next month. You've turned yourself from an interesting wrinkle in Selina's character into...a hurdle. Nothing more than that. Moreover, you've destroyed what character you had, becoming one-dimensional. You're just a cruel sadistic bitch now, pathetic and forgettable."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21626 on: January 10, 2014, 11:54:56 am »

>When or if you realise what I'm trying to do, you'll know why.<

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #21627 on: January 10, 2014, 12:01:27 pm »

[everyone but Not!Selina/Luna:] <Let me just confirm this with you all. We're giving her a body, right? That the plan?>

<By the way, you're not a monster.>

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21628 on: January 10, 2014, 12:03:09 pm »

"HI! Who you?" Meme waves at the new person and smiles... then is suddenly holding two babies and has to quickly waddle over to a couch so she can hold the Meme sized baby and the normal baby.

She giggles, "Hi! I'm Ester! And how are you? Do you need some help?" She keeps on snapping photos of the cuteness as she speaks.

((Man, am I glad that I'm missing all the drama. Also, I hope that Not!Selina is not defeated with the power of friendship, because that'd be lame.))

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21629 on: January 10, 2014, 12:04:31 pm »

[To Marie]>Me, Anima, Hestia and Chiron have been discussing that as well. The general consensus is we should, but keep an eye on her and make Richard apologise eventually.<

Maria is mercifully missing out on the drama as well due to having shut her opening off.
Pages: 1 ... 1440 1441 [1442] 1443 1444 ... 4748