Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1439 1440 [1441] 1442 1443 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3114337 times)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Golems, Layars and Love Letters
« Reply #21600 on: January 10, 2014, 03:19:09 am »

((I'm going to sleep. Night!))

Ashley sorta just falls unconscious for some reason.

((goodnight))
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21601 on: January 10, 2014, 03:42:38 am »

<Oh, those were quite interesting actually... rather tough as well... Anyway, seeing as you like peanut butter, have you tried peanut butter cookies?>

<How about something that regenerates quickly? That way she can still bleed?>
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #21602 on: January 10, 2014, 03:46:51 am »

<That's even better. Still going to have to get it from Selina though.>

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21603 on: January 10, 2014, 03:49:09 am »

<Rather than a button for features, we could just have it triggered by thought. What else...
Digestive System: Reduce it mostly to just having something destroy what is swallowed. Still need something to substitute as saliva, perhaps sugar water.
Reproductive System: Remove everything not needed for recreation.
Circulatory System: Not needed.
Central Nervous System: Not necessarily needed.
Peripheral Nervous System: Maximize reaction speed. Have a user activated system to make all nerve cells flare up at maximum pain.
Skeletal Structure: Hollow distortions contained in selective antimagic fields.>

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21604 on: January 10, 2014, 03:52:00 am »

<Actually we should keep anything that isn't a direct flaw to make her a human as possible. Want to avoid the valley you know.>

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21605 on: January 10, 2014, 03:54:02 am »

<I'd say that the need to eat and breath is a flaw. As is getting impregnated in her case. And bleeding out, heart attacks and blood pressure issues. Brain damage too. Also breaking bones.>

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21606 on: January 10, 2014, 03:56:04 am »

<I agree with everything except the breathing... Maybe we can compromise so the the body feels the need to breath but it isn't necessary?>

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21607 on: January 10, 2014, 03:57:16 am »

<That's an admittedly better idea. Probably an aesthetic circulatory system as well.>

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21608 on: January 10, 2014, 04:02:05 am »

<How about external aesthetics? Presumably, it would be similar to Selina but have something superficial to distinguish her. Hair and iris coloration perhaps? Also, we should put a selective antimagic field on your katana sometime as well.>

"Well, you can either continue with your course of action and meet some horrible fate, or, you could agree to cooperate while we build you a robotic body capable of feeling more pain than this one."
« Last Edit: January 10, 2014, 04:24:18 am by Empiricist »

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #21609 on: January 10, 2014, 06:39:46 am »

Stella, not satisfied with the tea, makes coffee for everyone

((bed time, good night))
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21610 on: January 10, 2014, 07:22:51 am »

<That runs the risk of her pretending to be Selina to spite us. I think a body that's unique would be better for her.>

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21611 on: January 10, 2014, 09:14:28 am »

Sen is up and is now looking for Ester for some reason.

Ester is in her room, writing stuff into her notebook.

Not!Selina then does the equivalent of a banshee's wail over the bracelets.

Having the private connection with Not!Selina, Ester jumps several feet in the air. "Wh-what was that?"

"I... Conny... you did leave the baby with someone responsible right? Like Yuri or Maria?"
Kyle looks quite worried.

((I totally knew that this would happen when Conny went up to Ashley's room. You two are horrible parents.))

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21612 on: January 10, 2014, 09:19:38 am »

<Gehehehe she doesn't even realize that they could make her a seperate body but now won't because she tried to murder him>
((This wouldn't work  as it was already stated that if Luna left, she would take a significant part of Selina's mental capacity with her, effectively killing Selina.))

>Yes.

Richard attempted to argue in defence of Maria to Luna. However, Luna was enraged by his anger and is now attempting to break out and kill either him, Maria, or Selina. I cannot tell which.<

((And it spread to everyone else.))

<I see.>

She reaches up, brushing a stray lock of hair back from her face, approaching Selina's form.

<Listen to me... Luna, was it? Do you like that name, or would you prefer what I called you before?>
All Yuri is getting back is ranting about being treated like a dog.

>I may have a....solution. I do not like it.

I could.....Bind her to me as a summon. She would not be able to harm you for as long as I will it; however she would be free of her confinement.<
Anima gets more abusive words coming from Luna about no real freedom in that.

<Is that even possible? She's part of Selina's mind, not an external influence...>
Luna keeps trying and failing to attack Cyrielle mentally.

>Think about it.

Luna is possibly formed of her subconscious hatred, her tiredness at the world, her bad side, the side none of us sees but her.

If you heard her argument earlier, she was defending Selina's actions and saying how Maria starved her of love or something, and how she's perennially exhausted, yet never tells anyone.

You got suppressed desires, and personality traits, because the Selina we know would never talk smack to Richard, let alone Maria. Hence, a pseudo-Shadow.<

Luna's rage is fueled more from this as it seems just a long winded way of calling her a monster.

[To: Kyle] <So here's what I'm thinking, a body unit for her presumably by Selina' magic unless you can make her body identical in aesthetics to a human's. Have a unit that keeps a private channel between it and Luna relaying senses and control. That way, if required, we can disrupt the signal so that she can't use the body. Plus she'll still be in Selina's mind.>
((...That could work.))

<How about external aesthetics? Presumably, it would be similar to Selina but have something superficial to distinguish her. Hair and iris coloration perhaps? Also, we should put a selective antimagic field on your katana sometime as well.>

"Well, you can either continue with your course of action and meet some horrible fate, or, you could agree to cooperate while we build you a robotic body capable of feeling more pain than this one."
Luna laughs maniacally at this, believing it to be a lie. Why would anyone do that for the dog? The monster?

Sen is up and is now looking for Ester for some reason.

Ester is in her room, writing stuff into her notebook.

Not!Selina then does the equivalent of a banshee's wail over the bracelets.

Having the private connection with Not!Selina, Ester jumps several feet in the air. "Wh-what was that?"

"I... Conny... you did leave the baby with someone responsible right? Like Yuri or Maria?"
Kyle looks quite worried.

((I totally knew that this would happen when Conny went up to Ashley's room. You two are horrible parents.))
((Luna would have to activate the connection, otherwise its like an answering machine. And it was meant to just go over the open network... but oh well.))
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21613 on: January 10, 2014, 09:23:59 am »

((Luna would have to activate the connection, otherwise its like an answering machine. And it was meant to just go over the open network... but oh well.))

((Meh. It just seemed appropiate for the situation. And it's not like Ester will actually do anything about it after all.))

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21614 on: January 10, 2014, 10:29:14 am »

After doing a lot of coloring, Meme starts feeding Momo and walks around the house while doing so.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]
Pages: 1 ... 1439 1440 [1441] 1442 1443 ... 4748