Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1225 1226 [1227] 1228 1229 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3127267 times)

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Now with 100% more Persona elements!
« Reply #18390 on: January 03, 2014, 10:01:18 am »

Then Yuri's pushed into the TV. Oh dear.

"Oh shi-"

She falls into the TV.

Landing, she frowns, looking around.

"this is not good... I don't suppose Teddy is around today?"

She loos around for any giant cartoon teddy bears.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #18391 on: January 03, 2014, 10:03:08 am »

Somewhere in the general vicinity of Inaba, said adorable Shadow sneezes.

Nope. No Teddie today. Or Kuma.

That would be breaking my own rules :c
so no Yukari dammit
On a more serious note, Yuri finds herself in....her mansion? Only it looks....off somewhat. Nobody seems to be around.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #18392 on: January 03, 2014, 10:46:49 am »

"This will end badly..."

She frowns, beginning to explore.

<This is an open message to anyone currently wearing their bracelet. This is Yuri. Can anyone hear me? I have been forced inside the television. The situation is likely dangerous. Kyle, Richard, if you can hear me, please assist.>

"I wish that I had some way to contact that group..."
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #18393 on: January 03, 2014, 11:18:58 am »

The bracelet seems not to work here.

The mansion itself seems more dilapidated, more abandoned and just plain off.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18394 on: January 03, 2014, 12:28:35 pm »

((In an effort to find the plot again))

Stella walks up to WIll

What's going on?
"Want that organized alphabetically or chronologically? Well, in no particular order, there's a painting guy with painting minions and a bit of an invulnerability/teleportation ability with them, plus Selina and Yuri and possibly the others returned, plus Kyle had a mental breakdown and seems to be starting a romance with Maria, plus probably more stuff has slipped my mind or happened while we were talking or something."

Keith sits up and looks to the kitchen.
"My awkward friend senses are tingling. Go ahead a cop a feel while you can Kyle."

Kyle is still sitting there awkwardly waiting to get hit for being a pervert.
Remarkably, Will hits Keith for encouraging pervertness rather than Kyle. Although Kyle's precious self-esteem might have something to do with that. Also the fact that he hasn't done anything (yet).

"Kyle wove Marwia? But Sewina wike Marwia!" Meme is really confused!
Will considers diagramming the full situation before deciding that he could just agree. And that he doesn't know where the colored string is. (Probably at the store.)
"Love is complicated, Meme."

"Sewina a weally shy girl who Marwia's girlfriend! ...And Yurwi's, and Demon Wuns'!"
"And mine."
"Look who's returned."

Qi kinda jerks its head dismissively before settling back down. I... understand. Your... Pause. Customs are rather strange here.
"Don't judge the world by us few. We're weirdos. Accepting weirdos, but weirdos nonetheless."

"But he's so... Cool and stuff and I don't know if this will cause problems with us and..."
Kyle pauses for a moment as he realizes what Tobias may be thinking given his description and idolization.
"I'm not romantically interested in him. I already have three women who fill the roll of romantic interests of mine at the present time."
"...I'm not sure why you assumed that I thought he was a romantic interest... Also, isn't it a bit... disgraceful -no offense- to be dating multiple women?"
"I, at least, try to be open-minded. I personally prefer monogamy, but if someone else is happy in a big polyamorous web, I'm not going to deny it." Will chuckles. "Not that I'd be able to change it if I tried..."

>I'm essentially saying he'll either try to kill everyone or crap himself at the sight of everyone. Not a good thing. I suggest actually getting him a real katana and enchanting that.<
[To Sen and Richard:] <Do things the sensible way and not the difficult way? Shocker!>
<Yes, this is a private channel, but Sen moves her lips slightly when she mind-speaks--most everyone does, actually, if you know what to look for--and Richard is, well, predictable. Again, not more so than average.>

Stella meanwhile decides that she should probably change back into her human shape, just in case anyone came around, which seemed likely from all the commotion, then she realizes that her last set of clean clothing was shredded when she changed to help meme.

Umm ..... Help?

The look on her face is somewhat comical for something as big as she is
"Don't worry." Will hurries upstairs and grabs a bathrobe, pastels, and paper before returning. "I'm sure Maria's mother would be fine with you borrowing this if you can't wait, as long as you don't change of course. Where's Selina?" Will begins sketching a chemical structure. One of those where the carbons are unlabeled and hydrogens are assumed.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18395 on: January 03, 2014, 01:13:05 pm »

"Yeah yeah. Go back to your precious girlfriend and let her get you in bed already." Not!Selina remains in her little jailcell she made herself, waiting for this to fall apart.

"You're forgetting something."

She walks forward, looking at her through the bars.

"I am approximately three months overdue."
"...Wait... YOUR PREGNANT!? ...HAHAHAHAHAHA!" She bursts into maniacal laughter again.

(( O.O ...Oh. She meant her doing something... either way, still funny))

Selina looks very peaceful while sleeping standing up.

((Note to self, get alarm to wake me up before 10am! Geez, my sleep schedule is going to be SO messed up! When school starts up again...))
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18396 on: January 03, 2014, 01:25:57 pm »

Will gently wakes up Selina.
"Wardrobe emergency. Could you try pastels? I'm interested to see the results."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18397 on: January 03, 2014, 01:28:43 pm »

"huh...?" Selina sleepily wakes up, really confused. Did a wardrobe fall on somebody?
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18398 on: January 03, 2014, 02:11:28 pm »

"Stella ripped up all her clothes transforming and now if she wants to turn back, she needs to borrow clothes or go nude. This isn't ideal. Here, lemme show you something." Will shows Selina the diagram. "The Reed-Herbert Polyester Matrix. RHPM is an extremely tough, elastic fabric preferred by shapeshifters. Could you make Stella's clothing out of this?"
Sig

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18399 on: January 03, 2014, 02:19:04 pm »

Selina nods sleepily, still  bit out of it at the moment.

(Mag... what is with these 100 rolls? Either way, probably about 30-35 mana)

Selina pulls out the clothing, still trying to wake up.
[/quote]

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18400 on: January 03, 2014, 02:32:20 pm »

[MAG:74+15] Cyrielle remotely upgrades Kyle's katana so that signals from his bracelet can make it partially deconsolidate.
((Deconsolidating for an attack replaces the strength roll with a MIND roll and is a stabbing attack rather than a slashing one. Rather than cutting, it slices into what it hit and explosively expands when it hits a region with a lower density than the flesh surrounding it (such as the heart since it's filled with blood, lungs since they're filled with air, near the brain because it's in cerebrospinal fluid, etc) or cavity. Not much damage if it doesn't hit any of those but easily crippling if it does. Temporarily causes significantly lowered libido. Using it too often (with specifics determined by @Elf) causes a temporary case of acute genophobia.))
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 02:34:19 pm by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18401 on: January 03, 2014, 03:30:42 pm »

Will tests the clothes.
"These should hold pretty well." He hands them to Stella.
Sig

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18402 on: January 03, 2014, 03:33:42 pm »

Selina shakes her head a bit, losing the rest of her sleepiness.

"W-wait... wheres Y-yuri...?" Selina looks around the room frantically.

<Y-yuri...!?>
[/quote]

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18403 on: January 03, 2014, 03:39:29 pm »

<Well... her bracelet isn't responding to me either, so presumably, she is somewhere that isn't accessible right now. I could say that someone shoved her into a television for part of a long overdue subplot, but you have no meta-awareness so I suppose the only other explanation I could hypothesise to you is that the person with the paint abducted her.>
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18404 on: January 03, 2014, 03:41:41 pm »

<Fits pretty well with that Persona crap, from what I understand.>
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 1225 1226 [1227] 1228 1229 ... 4748