Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1149 1150 [1151] 1152 1153 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3129691 times)

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Now with 100% more Persona elements!
« Reply #17250 on: December 28, 2013, 10:53:39 pm »

Selina carefully supports Yuri, blushing more from the contact.

"Um... a-a-are y-you in p-pain...?" (800)
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17251 on: December 28, 2013, 10:54:20 pm »

((This universe, yes. I JUST said that it's possible for other places to exist. Or didn't you READ THAT? the issue is that this creation originated with her. Anything that wasn't part of that creation and is just bridged into this one can have a different origin, and it's entirely possible for single universes to be created that didn't spring from her, at least in that she didn't create them directly. She hardly has a monopoly on Creation. Hell, Selina could create a universe if she got a big enough battery. And I got permission to do it from Scap back when he ran the game, so it's part of the backstory. Second, I don't intend for her to. I didn't even intend for her to get her own body, that was something that came out of RP.))
((1. Ninja'd, I skimmed it.
2. You were pretty against it when I suggested it. What changed?))
((I assumed a tiered structure was what you were talking about. Omniverse contains multiversii contains universii, which in the case of RotMG, has an origin in Shis. Seperate creations would mean different origin points and entirely different structures.))
((Each universe also has a different "origin point". As does each galaxy, each star, each planet, each organism, and each story. Your point?))

((Yes, she is developing, but she still has no reason to be in Northdale when she could be in Stanford.))
((Just wait until we get a plot again. A real plot. Something like the Layar.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #17252 on: December 28, 2013, 10:55:46 pm »

((Yes, she is developing, but she still has no reason to be in Northdale when she could be in Stanford.))
((Why should she be in Sanford when she can be in Northsdale and get even more interaction with the plot and more interaction with the players.))
Other Kyle speaks.
"So is my other unfocused and prone to random bouts of lost self worth? Also where is Cyrielle? In my world she lives right nearby Southvale."

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #17253 on: December 28, 2013, 10:57:32 pm »

((This universe, yes. I JUST said that it's possible for other places to exist. Or didn't you READ THAT? the issue is that this creation originated with her. Anything that wasn't part of that creation and is just bridged into this one can have a different origin, and it's entirely possible for single universes to be created that didn't spring from her, at least in that she didn't create them directly. She hardly has a monopoly on Creation. Hell, Selina could create a universe if she got a big enough battery. And I got permission to do it from Scap back when he ran the game, so it's part of the backstory. Second, I don't intend for her to. I didn't even intend for her to get her own body, that was something that came out of RP.))
((1. Ninja'd, I skimmed it.
2. You were pretty against it when I suggested it. What changed?))
((I assumed a tiered structure was what you were talking about. Omniverse contains multiversii contains universii, which in the case of RotMG, has an origin in Shis. Seperate creations would mean different origin points and entirely different structures.))
((Each universe also has a different "origin point". As does each galaxy, each star, each planet, each organism, and each story. Your point?))
((Yes. Basically universes can be created by beings other than her, I didn't contest this, I think I mentioned that at some point. She just creates an infinite amount of them due to the recursive nature of the universe, and is part of the original spark, along with Void, that set the whole of this particular Creation into motion. A different creation simply means that a different spark kicked it off.))
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17254 on: December 28, 2013, 11:00:43 pm »

((Why should she be in Sanford when she can be in Northsdale and get even more interaction with the plot and more interaction with the players.))
((Because she doesn't consider many of the main cast to be friends as much as colleagues. Plus she would rather secure her future. Also, Alt!Cyrielle is dead.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17255 on: December 28, 2013, 11:01:19 pm »

[/quote]

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17256 on: December 28, 2013, 11:02:32 pm »

((Because she doesn't consider many of the main cast to be friends as much as colleagues. Plus she would rather secure her future. Also, Alt!Cyrielle is dead.))
((Maybe she got her powers from the sickness? It could be magical in nature.))

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #17257 on: December 28, 2013, 11:06:14 pm »

"no, I am entirely healed, simply a bit... stiff, I suppose." She smiles a little. "Thank you for supporting me." She stands up straighter, breathing deeply.

[to:Selina]<She's faking it.>
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17258 on: December 28, 2013, 11:07:46 pm »

((Can't be. I already defined it as dilated cardiomyopathy which is a real condition that is (unsurprisingly) not magical in nature and does not grant any powers.))

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17259 on: December 28, 2013, 11:08:47 pm »

[to Shys'm Caes]<I-i-is there something I c-can do to h-h-help her...?> Selina seems pretty nervous.

"Y-yuri... y-y-you can t-tell me th-the truth..." Selina is gives her a shy smile.
[/quote]

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #17260 on: December 28, 2013, 11:09:56 pm »

((Can't be. I already defined it as dilated cardiomyopathy which is a real condition that is (unsurprisingly) not magical in nature and does not grant any powers.))

((No reason it can't be a different disease. Alterverse, man :P))

[to Shys'm Caes]<I-i-is there something I c-can do to h-h-help her...?> Selina seems pretty nervous.

"Y-yuri... y-y-you can t-tell me th-the truth..." Selina is gives her a shy smile.

[PRIVATE]<Nah, she just doesn't want to worry you by acting all weak. It'll be fine once she gets a bit of rest.>

"Excuse me?"

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17261 on: December 28, 2013, 11:11:45 pm »

((If it's only inverted personalities, then conditions wouldn't change. Plus it was implied to be genetic rather than contracted so it would be that disease, otherwise it wouldn't even be an inverted Cyrielle.))

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17262 on: December 28, 2013, 11:12:59 pm »

[Private]<O-okay... um... i-is there a-anything y-y-you want to d-do... o-or need...?> Selina wanted to make sure she was happy.

"Y-y-you d-don't have to... t-to f-f-fake being o-okay..." Selina smiles again, trying to put her at ease.
[/quote]

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17263 on: December 28, 2013, 11:16:40 pm »

((If it's only inverted personalities, then conditions wouldn't change. Plus it was implied to be genetic rather than contracted so it would be that disease, otherwise it wouldn't even be an inverted Cyrielle.))
((Well, if you don't want in then I can't force you to join.))

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #17264 on: December 28, 2013, 11:19:27 pm »

[Private]<O-okay... um... i-is there a-anything y-y-you want to d-do... o-or need...?> Selina wanted to make sure she was happy.

"Y-y-you d-don't have to... t-to f-f-fake being o-okay..." Selina smiles again, trying to put her at ease.

"It is not a problem... I do not want to bother you with my current condition."
Pages: 1 ... 1149 1150 [1151] 1152 1153 ... 4748