Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1146 1147 [1148] 1149 1150 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3130011 times)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Now with 100% more Persona elements!
« Reply #17205 on: December 28, 2013, 09:40:42 pm »

Sen rushes back into the kitchen full of glee, "I'm gonna violate my other self even more so now!" Sen has become resolute on violating other Sen.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17206 on: December 28, 2013, 09:41:24 pm »

"Oh no you don't!" Conny winged tackles her!
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #17207 on: December 28, 2013, 09:41:31 pm »

"Selina drew me a... Well, it hops entire multiverses and drops you in at the current age of the universe's counterpart. By my calculations I should be able to circumvent the age thing when we go back should you all choose to accept and come with me."

((Let me just put it simpler, then. >_< no matter how far out you go, there is only one Shis'm Caes. All universes are a single fragment of the Great Cycle, and each multiverse is, I suppose, a set of universes with similar traits and characteristics, and so on and so forth. There is only one ultimate beginning, but any number of things can spread out from that.))
((I really, really don't like omni-anything in fictional characters, whether it's Eru Iluvatar or G...an. Such characters tend to either dominate the story, bring up all sorts of questions of why there is a story, or both. Yes, even bound ones like Shys'm Caes. The biggest question there is "How the hell did she get bound?" and "How has she not freed herself?", which narrowly beat out "What was she smoking?" and "Who said ragnarok could dictate the origin of every frikkin' universe ever brought into contact with the RotMGverse, even if that screws over story ideas, and even though he never GM'd RotMG and only GM'd one of the several 'verses crossing over with it?"))

"So you can ask for pretty much anything and get it. Like my group."
"What exactly is your group? More evil overlords, or more Illuminati?"
((Don't worry. If it can't be this multiverse I'll just use an entirely new one.))
"Evil all dominating overlords, their pet mad scientist, and the mad scientists girlfriend."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17208 on: December 28, 2013, 09:43:30 pm »

((Let me just put it simpler, then. >_< no matter how far out you go, there is only one Shis'm Caes. All universes are a single fragment of the Great Cycle, and each multiverse is, I suppose, a set of universes with similar traits and characteristics, and so on and so forth. There is only one ultimate beginning, but any number of things can spread out from that.))
((I really, really don't like omni-anything in fictional characters, whether it's Eru Iluvatar or G...an. Such characters tend to either dominate the story, bring up all sorts of questions of why there is a story, or both. Yes, even bound ones like Shys'm Caes. The biggest question there is "How the hell did she get bound?" and "How has she not freed herself?", which narrowly beat out "What was she smoking?" and "Who said ragnarok could dictate the origin of every frikkin' universe ever brought into contact with the RotMGverse, even if that screws over story ideas?"))
((Technically she's the original beginning. There ARE Universes that weren't created by her, but she created Creation in the first place, which paved the way for the rest of everything.))
((...Which solves my issue, how? A little, maybe, but the biggest issue is still there.))

Sen rushes back into the kitchen full of glee, "I'm gonna violate my other self even more so now!" Sen has become resolute on violating other Sen.
A pillow strikes Sen. On it is a piece of paper.
"Don't you dare. -Will"

"Evil all dominating overlords, their pet mad scientist, and the mad scientists girlfriend."
"Interesting. And who's who?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #17209 on: December 28, 2013, 09:44:31 pm »

((I really, really don't like omni-anything in fictional characters, whether it's Eru Iluvatar or G...an. Such characters tend to either dominate the story, bring up all sorts of questions of why there is a story, or both. Yes, even bound ones like Shys'm Caes. The biggest question there is "How the hell did she get bound?" and "How has she not freed herself?", which narrowly beat out "What was she smoking?" and "Who said ragnarok could dictate the origin of every frikkin' universe ever brought into contact with the RotMGverse, even if that screws over story ideas?"))
((Technically she's the original beginning. There ARE Universes that weren't created by her, but she created Creation in the first place, which paved the way for the rest of everything.))
((...Which solves my issue, how? A little, maybe, but the biggest issue is still there.))
((I'd be able to help you more if I knew what your issue is.))
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17210 on: December 28, 2013, 09:45:34 pm »

"Um... a-a-anything you w-want to do Yuri...?" Selina is pretty nervous.
[/quote]

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17211 on: December 28, 2013, 09:46:13 pm »

Sen starts to giggle and laugh childishly, "Quit it, that tickles." Kyle must have smashed Sen's head into the floor harder than everyone thought. Sen's head is laying comfortably on a sudden pillow.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #17212 on: December 28, 2013, 09:46:52 pm »

"Um... a-a-anything you w-want to do Yuri...?" Selina is pretty nervous.

"I am alright, but... would you like to walk around the ship a little? Perhaps it will help after... what happened."
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17213 on: December 28, 2013, 09:47:14 pm »

Kyle points to himself.
"Mad scientist. My girlfriend is Selina."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17214 on: December 28, 2013, 09:48:58 pm »

Selina nods and helps Yuri up to walk around.

Conny gives Sen a quick heal, then picks her up to take her to a room and keep her under control... then stops.

"Wait WHAT!?"
Conny drops Sen in shock.
[/quote]

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #17215 on: December 28, 2013, 09:50:46 pm »

Kyle points to himself.
"Mad scientist. My girlfriend is Selina."

((...

Good thing this wasn't mindspoken.

Or else we might have issues.))

Selina nods and helps Yuri up to walk around.

Conny gives Sen a quick heal, then picks her up to take her to a room and keep her under control... then stops.

"Wait WHAT!?"
Conny drops Sen in shock.

Yuri stands up, putting an arm around Selina and walking with her.

"You... may not want to say that to Demons Run."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17216 on: December 28, 2013, 09:51:37 pm »

Sen hits the floor with a thud. "Ow..." Sen runs behind Qi for protection from Conny.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17217 on: December 28, 2013, 09:52:00 pm »

"I thought you would have a reaction like that if this was the right universe. Yeah, in fact she's normally the dominant one in the relationship. She's also the one who runs the evil magic empire."

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17218 on: December 28, 2013, 09:52:24 pm »

"That is a very weird device, she made, in that case. Fitting, considering how weird this group is. Oh for fucks sake! Really? Will you guys quit dropping people?"
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17219 on: December 28, 2013, 09:52:37 pm »

Selina blushes a bit as she helps support Yuri around the boat.

"A-a-are you okay...?" Selina was pretty worried.
[/quote]
Pages: 1 ... 1146 1147 [1148] 1149 1150 ... 4748