Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1071 1072 [1073] 1074 1075 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3133501 times)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Now with 100% more Persona elements!
« Reply #16080 on: December 20, 2013, 12:23:09 am »

Sen tells to Albrecht not to leave, then approaches Will, "Can I see your hand?"
<Sen?> Hyoma seems concerned then notices the sudden anger flooding over his diviner senses. <Sen give me control...> Sen is still ignoring him.

((This is why I don't take naps lol.))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16081 on: December 20, 2013, 12:25:02 am »

Selina is in shock, her whole mind blank! She slowly fell backwards as she fainted, falling into the water.

((I'm feeling under the weather again guys :( I'll be back in the morning. Night!))
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16082 on: December 20, 2013, 12:27:29 am »

Sen tells to Albrecht not to leave, then approaches Will, "Can I see your hand?"
<Sen?> Hyoma seems concerned then notices the sudden anger flooding over his diviner senses. <Sen give me control...> Sen is still ignoring him.
"Sure." Will punches Sen.
"I'm trying to figure out what's going on, so unless you can help me there kindly shut up."

Selina is in shock, her whole mind blank! She slowly fell backwards as she fainted, falling into the water.
The tall man dives in after her.

((I'm feeling under the weather again guys :( I'll be back in the morning. Night!))
((I probably should do that. But then, I should have done it an hour or an hour and a half ago...))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16083 on: December 20, 2013, 01:24:48 am »

Sen moves her body so that she avoids will's punch.

((89+42=131, right?))

Sen scowls at will "You're no fun at all..." As sen finished saying that Hyoma soon found himself standing beside Will, somewhat confused.

"I sensed someting bad... What's happened?" Hyoma shows concern about something not related to the current group.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #16084 on: December 20, 2013, 01:34:11 am »

((I don't believe @Elf expected that giving his players the ability to create their own subplots would nearly result in someone nearly killing his own character.))
((The hell you talking about?))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #16085 on: December 20, 2013, 09:23:58 am »

Kyle finally puts his bracelet back on.
<Did you guys know that Aedan can bake? He's really good at it.>

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16086 on: December 20, 2013, 10:06:52 am »

Sen moves her body so that she avoids will's punch.
((89+42=131, right?))
Sen scowls at will "You're no fun at all..." As sen finished saying that Hyoma soon found himself standing beside Will, somewhat confused.
"I sensed someting bad... What's happened?" Hyoma shows concern about something not related to the current group.
"Telefrags are even worse than they sound. Conny got me and Nuriel separated, but I've got demon in my arm. Oh, and something's going down, almost certainly combat-related, and no one's telling me."

The tall man returns with Selina.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16087 on: December 20, 2013, 10:23:30 am »

"I apologize about your arm. If we were back at my home village then we could get the healers to fix your arm. Is anyone here an able teleportation user?" Hyoma asks starting to devise a plan.<You know your family forbade that technique for a reason right?> Sen seems genuinely concerned at Hyoma's thoughts. >got a better idea for mass teleportation, Sen?< Hyoma says to Sen in his head.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16088 on: December 20, 2013, 10:34:01 am »

"Let's see. Shys'm Caes can make wormholes, Selina can draw teleportation circles and has a cloak thing that lets her teleport, and Ashley's power basically is teleportation...yeah, we have a few."
Sig

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16089 on: December 20, 2013, 10:36:57 am »

"Are any of them present at the moment?" Hyoma begins to draw symbols on the paper he has with him with a pen he picked up somewhere.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16090 on: December 20, 2013, 10:53:41 am »

"No. Selina and Shit Crap are stuck on some island that didn't exist yesterday, while Ashley is who knows where and probably doesn't want to be bothered from her very important whatever."
Sig

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16091 on: December 20, 2013, 11:12:02 am »

"Any other form of teleportation available then?" Hyoma seemed as though he had accepted some depressing truth.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16092 on: December 20, 2013, 11:13:58 am »

"Bugging Ashley?"
Sig

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16093 on: December 20, 2013, 11:17:26 am »

Hmm... What is the maximum amount of people she can transport?" Hyoma decides to make this his last question as he begins to place his paper symbols across the walls and floors of the room.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16094 on: December 20, 2013, 11:19:02 am »

"Theoretically...she could probably transport everyone in China if they all held hands. Practically, all but a few of them would get lost in the void, if they were very very lucky."
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 1071 1072 [1073] 1074 1075 ... 4748