Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 285 286 [287] 288 289 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3115845 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Angst and Shipping in Iristown
« Reply #4290 on: September 02, 2013, 10:27:36 pm »

"This is my girlfriend." Kyle points to Conny. "And that is my little sister." Kyle points to Angel.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #4291 on: September 02, 2013, 10:27:59 pm »

-snip-
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 10:31:42 pm by Projeck37 »
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4292 on: September 02, 2013, 10:28:49 pm »

"Th-theres one p-p-piece left... d-d-do you w-w-want it...?" Selina wants Yuri to be as comfortable as possible.

She blinking, tilting her head. "hmm..." She frowns a little. Then she blushes, picking up the slice and tearing off a bit, feeding it to Selina.
"Er... wh-what are you... Mmph!" Selina eats the piece in surprise! W-w-was Yuri... feeding her like a young child?!
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4293 on: September 02, 2013, 10:30:04 pm »

"This is my girlfriend." Kyle points to Conny. "And that is my little sister." Kyle points to Angel.
She raises an eyebrow. It's hard to tell if this is from identifying Conny as his girlfriend or from the fact that Angel and Kyle don't have much of a family resemblance.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #4294 on: September 02, 2013, 10:31:08 pm »

"Or if it's anything to do with my past social life.. such as a boyfriend/girlfriend.. I'd prefer to keep that out of the equation.."

((edited it in.))
"Th-theres one p-p-piece left... d-d-do you w-w-want it...?" Selina wants Yuri to be as comfortable as possible.

She blinking, tilting her head. "hmm..." She frowns a little. Then she blushes, picking up the slice and tearing off a bit, feeding it to Selina.
"Er... wh-what are you... Mmph!" Selina eats the piece in surprise! W-w-was Yuri... feeding her like a young child?!

She giggles a bit. "I remember... reading about couples doing this."
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #4295 on: September 02, 2013, 10:31:40 pm »

"Is that all?"

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4296 on: September 02, 2013, 10:32:09 pm »

"Thanks.. So what do you propose we do now?"

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4297 on: September 02, 2013, 10:32:38 pm »

"...What? He can't have a short girlfriend? Is that it?" Conny looks mildly annoyed.

"Er... i-i-if you... y-y-you w-want to... I... i g-g-guess..." Selina has no idea how to react to this, and there were a couple people snickering at this.
[/quote]

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #4298 on: September 02, 2013, 10:34:00 pm »

Marie orders soda.

"Sometimes. It was where I worked as a psychologist after having narrowly avoided being destroyed as a common nonsentient emotion spirit. They really take all kinds there. Kind of 1984-esque with the amount of spying they do, but otherwise the place was quite nice.

Also, we had half-naked firebreathing dragon-girls as the 'local merchants', though they were anything but local. I do miss the Flarewurms though. They had the best excuse- they're so hot they just tend to ruin most clothes you try and put on them anyways. We also have a half-ice-fairy who was clearly an example of samsara, albeit with significantly more intelligence and boobs... and we had her half-sister, a much cheerier Icekin and the daughter of some big villian but actually she just wanted to party. Then there was the blacksmith, a former professional adventurer, and her daughter, who was best known for bringing all the boys and girls and in-betweens to the yard. A nice steady group of gamblers, one of whom  had PTSD from a civil war.... an alcoholic who NUKED THINGS as much as things could be nuked in that much of a fantasy setting... ah, the combat instructor, who was rather unhinged....

Alright, maybe I do miss it a little."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4299 on: September 02, 2013, 10:34:35 pm »

"Is that all?"
"...In case you haven't heard, your sister looks a lot like a kid kidnapped from somewhere in Australia."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4300 on: September 02, 2013, 10:36:51 pm »

<...You've got to be kidding me!!! Angel's mom has gone and said we kidnapped Angel!> Conny broadcasts this to everyone.

Selina jumps at this, looking shocked for no apparent reason.
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4301 on: September 02, 2013, 10:37:28 pm »

<Oh, hahaha, that's so...wait, that's actually pretty bad, isn't it?>
Sig

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #4302 on: September 02, 2013, 10:37:51 pm »

"Thanks.. So what do you propose we do now?"

"I dunno. Mostly I just planned on showing you that. Any number of things we could do." he taps his chin.

Marie orders soda.

"Sometimes. It was where I worked as a psychologist after having narrowly avoided being destroyed as a common nonsentient emotion spirit. They really take all kinds there. Kind of 1984-esque with the amount of spying they do, but otherwise the place was quite nice.

Also, we had half-naked firebreathing dragon-girls as the 'local merchants', though they were anything but local. I do miss the Flarewurms though. They had the best excuse- they're so hot they just tend to ruin most clothes you try and put on them anyways. We also have a half-ice-fairy who was clearly an example of samsara, albeit with significantly more intelligence and boobs... and we had her half-sister, a much cheerier Icekin and the daughter of some big villian but actually she just wanted to party. Then there was the blacksmith, a former professional adventurer, and her daughter, who was best known for bringing all the boys and girls and in-betweens to the yard. A nice steady group of gamblers, one of whom  had PTSD from a civil war.... an alcoholic who NUKED THINGS as much as things could be nuked in that much of a fantasy setting... ah, the combat instructor, who was rather unhinged....

Alright, maybe I do miss it a little."

He chuckles, grinning a little and listening to her. "My, my. Well, It sounds like a bit more than a little. but..." He nods. "Would you go back, if you could?"

"Er... i-i-if you... y-y-you w-want to... I... i g-g-guess..." Selina has no idea how to react to this, and there were a couple people snickering at this.

She smiles, continuing to feed her.

"Is that all?"
"...In case you haven't heard, your sister looks a lot like a kid kidnapped from somewhere in Australia."

((wasn't her mom pretty much 100% cool with this whole thing?))
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4303 on: September 02, 2013, 10:39:23 pm »

"Up to you, my man~"
She says 'my man' like a bro would say it. She also smiles.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4304 on: September 02, 2013, 10:39:48 pm »

((until we told her she had amnesia... and no one dealt with her Mother when Selina left... and Selina didn't bring her phone... -FACEPALM!-))

Selina is blushing a lot from being fed by Yuri, but is still shocked by what Conny just said. (2700)
[/quote]
Pages: 1 ... 285 286 [287] 288 289 ... 4748