Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 132 133 [134] 135 136 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3134083 times)

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2: The Revival IC Thread: The Resurrection
« Reply #1995 on: August 30, 2013, 01:17:01 am »

Unfortunately for them, Tori was not only Yuri's driver. He is also her sensei. She swishes the branch like a sword, knocking the boy's hand aside. "She is my friend, and I will not let you hurt her! Begone!"
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1996 on: August 30, 2013, 01:18:17 am »

The boy gave a pained expression before all three made fists, looking mad and ready to fight. The two uninjured ones took a swing at the same time.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #1997 on: August 30, 2013, 01:19:59 am »

She watches as they come, but her stick is too fast for them to easily get around, weaving back and forth in front of herself, striking at them as they try to get into the range of their clumsy attacks.

"I said YOU WILL NOT HURT HER!"
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1998 on: August 30, 2013, 01:21:36 am »

The three make as if to turn away, then all charge at her at the same time, fists flying!
[/quote]

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #1999 on: August 30, 2013, 01:27:02 am »

The three make as if to turn away, then all charge at her at the same time, fists flying!

She didn't have enough time to catch all three with her stick. They caught her, knocking her to the ground, and though she is skilled, if they chose to keep hurting her she wouldn't be able to stop them...

at least... I can keep them away from her...

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2000 on: August 30, 2013, 01:30:12 am »

They begin to punch Yuri, aiming for her face if they could, when suddenly, the branch came flying to crack over one of the boys heads. Selina stood there, a surprised look on her face as she held the broken branch. The boy she hit had his eyes roll into the back of his head a he fell unconscious. The other two stared in shock before grabbing their friend and dragging her off. Selina dropped the branch and went to her knees, looking over the girl who had tried to save her, bruises over her face.
[/quote]

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #2001 on: August 30, 2013, 01:37:52 am »

She smiles up at her, and Selina would see her real eyes for the first and likely last time.

They're blue, a soft, bright blue that reminds one of a clear summer's sky. "Yokkata... anzen... desu... Selina-chan..."

Of course, this Selina doesn't have a translation bracelet, so she likely can't understand a word she's saying.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2002 on: August 30, 2013, 01:42:16 am »

((Selina actually knows japanese. She had a translation bracelet for latin when she needed the books... though she wouldn't know whats being said for another 2-3 years in this scene.))

"Wh-where d-d-d-does it hurt...? A-a-a-are you okay...?" Selina is gently pushing away Yuri's hair so she could see where the damage was worst.
[/quote]

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #2003 on: August 30, 2013, 01:50:14 am »

((Selina actually knows japanese. She had a translation bracelet for latin when she needed the books... though she wouldn't know whats being said for another 2-3 years in this scene.))

"Wh-where d-d-d-does it hurt...? A-a-a-are you okay...?" Selina is gently pushing away Yuri's hair so she could see where the damage was worst.

"Watashi wa mōshibun arimasen..." She continues to smile, tears leaking from her eyes. There was bruising over most of her body, but their blows hadn't done any major damage... though she was weak, she manages to lift a hand to Selina's cheek.

"Anzen desu..."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2004 on: August 30, 2013, 01:53:37 am »

"D-d-don't worry... I... I'll g-g-get help... pl-pl-please be alright..." Selina moved her face close to Yuri's, gently wiping away her tears as she started to tear up as well.
[/quote]

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #2005 on: August 30, 2013, 02:10:57 am »

"D-d-don't worry... I... I'll g-g-get help... pl-pl-please be alright..." Selina moved her face close to Yuri's, gently wiping away her tears as she started to tear up as well.

She shakes her head, shuddering a little. Already, magic was pulsing through her system, coaxing the internal bleeding that caused the bruising to recede, though she was still rather beat up... it was healing, however.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2006 on: August 30, 2013, 02:14:17 am »

Selina didn't notice, she just hugged the girl gently, trying to comfort her through the pain. Her eyes suddenly changed, as if realizing something.

"I... I love you Yuri..." The scene stretches before disappearing, leaving behind a startled Selina standing next to Yuri.

((Still in her mind))
[/quote]

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #2007 on: August 30, 2013, 02:20:10 am »

"I..." Of course, her mental projection had actually been damaged, so she was still rather beat up. "..." She doesn't seem... unreceptive to the confession, blushing, but she can't bring herself to talk quite yet.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2008 on: August 30, 2013, 02:22:56 am »

Selina then notices the bruises and looks worried, making a couch appear and getting her to carefully lay down. Selina looked really worried, and didn't seem to realize she had confessed yet.

"A-are you okay... Y-y-yuri...?" Selina looks very worried, not caring about past grievances because Yuri was hurt and needed attention.
[/quote]

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #2009 on: August 30, 2013, 02:26:52 am »

She nods, coughing into her hand, doubling over. [8/100] there's blood in the cough, but she disperses it before Selina can see it.
Pages: 1 ... 132 133 [134] 135 136 ... 4748