Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3133838 times)

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2: The Revival IC Thread: The Resurrection
« Reply #1980 on: August 30, 2013, 12:43:58 am »

((Funny story, theres a lightening storm outside right now, and I thought the flashes were my crazy neighbour snooping around with a flashlight... Don't ask me how I didn't hear the thunder.))

Selina's eyes go wide! Her tear streaked face looking in panic! Demons Run sounded mad. She killed stuff when she was mad didn't she? Selina was failing to stay calm at all!

"I... I b-b-betrayed Yuri... h-h-how c-can I trust m-m-myself... n-n-not to... t-t-to do it again...?" Selina looks perfectly terrified!

<Pl-please don't hurt me...>
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #1981 on: August 30, 2013, 12:46:07 am »

Kyle walks up behind DR.

"Also Kyle I swear that if you so much as touch me until I'm done with this shit there will be payback."

"Oh for FUCKS SAKE! Why the FUCK did you do it? Seriously? What was your reason? You wanted to HELP HER, you idiot! And you can trust yourself because you're the kindest, most understanding person we know! Hell, you even managed to ge-" She chokes back her next words, eyes widening a bit.

[13+23] She manages to suppress her blush.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #1982 on: August 30, 2013, 12:48:53 am »

<Oh, don't make me shiver in anticipation. Also I'm making sure that since you would get knocked out by a mild windstorm that you don't harm something.>

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1983 on: August 30, 2013, 12:52:18 am »

"B-b-b-but she... sh-sh-she w-was mad... I... I b-b-betrayed h-her trust... Wh-wh-what if I... d-d-d-do it a-again...!?" Selina is cringing now, trying not to freak out about angry Demons Run in front of her, still holding her up by the front of her shirt.

<I made Yuri mad... a-and she hated me f-f-for it... All I w-wanted to do was l-l-love her... h-h-help her w-w-with her family... b-b-but she rejected me... y-y-yelled at me... a-a-almost thr-threatened me... I'm a monster...> Selina unconsciously sends this, the truth of what she thinks Yuri thinks of her, and everything bad that happened when she tried to do what she thought was right.
[/quote]

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #1984 on: August 30, 2013, 12:54:53 am »

"B-b-b-but she... sh-sh-she w-was mad... I... I b-b-betrayed h-her trust... Wh-wh-what if I... d-d-d-do it a-again...!?" Selina is cringing now, trying not to freak out about angry Demons Run in front of her, still holding her up by the front of her shirt.

<I made Yuri mad... a-and she hated me f-f-for it... All I w-wanted to do was l-l-love her... h-h-help her w-w-with her family... b-b-but she rejected me... y-y-yelled at me... a-a-almost thr-threatened me... I'm a monster...> Selina unconsciously sends this, the truth of what she thinks Yuri thinks of her, and everything bad that happened when she tried to do what she thought was right.

"SHE DOES NOT HATE YOU!" She screams this at her, a growl deep in her throat. "YOU ARE ONE OF HER MOST PRECIOUS FRIENDS IN THE ENTIRE FUCKING WORLD AND SHE WOULD SOONER HATE HER OWN FUCKING MOTHER THAN YOU!"
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1985 on: August 30, 2013, 12:56:05 am »

Kyle looks like he is going to say something but instead just keeps his mouth(mind?) closed.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1986 on: August 30, 2013, 12:56:39 am »

Selina shuts her eyes in fear. Yelling was bad. Yelling led to rocks, or grounding, or insults. Selina was shaking a bit, obviously freaked out by the rough treatment.
[/quote]

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1987 on: August 30, 2013, 12:57:25 am »

<DR calm down, you're making it worse.>

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #1988 on: August 30, 2013, 12:57:45 am »

She drops her back into her chair.

"She doesn't hate you. Hell, she might even love you. So shut the fuck up with your self-pity routine."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1989 on: August 30, 2013, 12:59:10 am »

<Pl-please don't... n-n-no rocks... n-not rocks...> Selina appears to have lost it, going off into a memory.
[/quote]

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1990 on: August 30, 2013, 01:00:11 am »

<Dammit.>
Kyle walks over to Selina and starts trying to calm her down.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #1991 on: August 30, 2013, 01:02:38 am »

<Pl-please don't... n-n-no rocks... n-not rocks...> Selina appears to have lost it, going off into a memory.

<... Aaaah, shit. GO.> She pretty much flings Yuri bodily into Selina's mind.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1992 on: August 30, 2013, 01:10:25 am »

Inside Selina's mind, a memory was playing, being repeated when it came to its end.

It showed Selina when she was about 11. She was walking on a sidewalk when 3 boys a couple years older than her walked around a corner. There was no sound but they appeared to be insulting her, laughing every few sentences. After a few minutes of this, Selina tried to get away, she started running, trying to get away from them. They chased after her, one tripping her as she fell onto a pile of rocks. The boys grabbed handfuls of the rocks and threw them at her from afar, pelting her with them. Just when it was about over, one picked her up by the front of her shirt and yelled in her face before throwing her back down in the rocks, bruised, bleeding, and crying.

A projection of Selina was sitting, watching it replay over and over, crying as she appeared to be unable to look away or move.
[/quote]

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #1993 on: August 30, 2013, 01:12:41 am »

~Yuri had lost age as well, barely older than eight. She rushes forward, grabbing a branch as she runs toward them. "Hey!" She rushes forward, getting between the boys and Selina. "What the hell are you doing?"

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1994 on: August 30, 2013, 01:15:32 am »

The three look at her, then appear to laugh even harder, one moving a hand out to grab the branch from her grasp! The others were grinning, shouting insults at her it appeared.
[/quote]
Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 4748