Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4650 4651 [4652] 4653 4654 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3122744 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my
« Reply #69765 on: May 23, 2014, 03:57:51 pm »

"We have armed ourselves with weapons and armor made from the same metal the jets were made off. Even with this mana incarnate thing, it should give us enough of an edge to withstand him until the mana incarnate is down, once that is down, it will give us enough of an edge to tear that thing apart. I will outfit my men with the leftover health potions, make it a drawn out, defensive battle in the first wave. Keep him think we have run out of ideas and are trying anyway."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #69766 on: May 23, 2014, 04:06:24 pm »

"That sounds good. Be careful of his Aria. If he reciprocates any attacks yuo can be sure he will be casting an aria or two..."Arthur then begins to think.

Luthar just ends up leading Kieth in a large circle. Multiple times.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69767 on: May 23, 2014, 04:08:14 pm »

"How can arias be neutralised?"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #69768 on: May 23, 2014, 04:08:40 pm »

"Maybe you'd find them faster if you stopped walking in circles?"
Keith says trying to actually be helpful.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69769 on: May 23, 2014, 04:10:16 pm »

"How can arias be neutralised?"
((Knife to the throat. Bullet to the throat. Artillery shell to the throat. Casaba Howitzer to the throat. Thermonuclear warhead to the throat. The usual.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69770 on: May 23, 2014, 04:13:05 pm »

((All of which are ignored now sadly :P))<- Joke

Arthur stops thinking, "Our aria's are audible phrases that we must keep going to keep active. High amounts of pain, stopping one from talking, or any other sound nullifying actions will work on us. For him, I am not sure as I have not seen him use any."

Luthar just shrugs.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 04:15:28 pm by Sanure »
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #69771 on: May 23, 2014, 04:14:07 pm »

"Have you thought of looking around where you use them?"

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69772 on: May 23, 2014, 04:15:06 pm »

((How 'bout local anesthetics, gimp suits, destructive interference of sound and garroting wires?))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69773 on: May 23, 2014, 04:15:54 pm »

((How 'bout local anesthetics, gimp suits, destructive interference of sound and garroting wires?))

((Nope))<-joke

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69774 on: May 23, 2014, 04:16:36 pm »

"Hmm...I don't suppose just some anesthetic into the hearing nerve to temporarily make us deaf will do? We can communicate telepathicaly, we don't necessarily need to hear."

((damnit, does Twi even still play the game? Her DJ-abilities may very well include noise-canceling via destructive wave overlap.))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69775 on: May 23, 2014, 04:19:34 pm »

((Or, pop a couple hundred dirty bombs. He'll have to take quite a few resistance rolls each turns. Sure life probably won't grow there for a millennia or so, but it'll be !!FUN!! at least :P))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69776 on: May 23, 2014, 04:20:10 pm »

"Unfortunatly not. So long as an aria use can still speak, the Aria will still activate the desired effect."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69777 on: May 23, 2014, 04:26:07 pm »

"Oh well. Unless he has several mouths, he should only be able to activate one aria at once. Will told us about the effects, and the words to distinguish them. As long as it is only one of them at once, we know the effect and can react accordingly. It's more of an annoyance than an actual edge."

((of course an dex so high it'll never get hit, and an end so high that if it, it gains no damage, makes the whole thing a bit difficult to actualy react accordingly. :P))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69778 on: May 23, 2014, 04:30:02 pm »

"Oh well. Unless he has several mouths, he should only be able to activate one aria at once. Will told us about the effects, and the words to distinguish them. As long as it is only one of them at once, we know the effect and can react accordingly. It's more of an annoyance than an actual edge."

((of course an dex so high it'll never get hit, and an end so high that if it, it gains no damage, makes the whole thing a bit difficult to actualy react accordingly. :P))

((Basically that means dodge :D))

"I wonder where Will is anyways. I assigned him to Miss Ryukasen. I hope she isn't trying to sleep with him..."Arthur gets a slight disgusted look on his face.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69779 on: May 23, 2014, 04:30:55 pm »

((damnit, does Twi even still play the game? Her DJ-abilities may very well include noise-canceling via destructive wave overlap.))

((Last I checked Twi was still sorta playing, but seeing how engrossed he has been with other stuff/RPs so... No? Should be easy to yell at him to get him to particpate though.

Also I have no idea whether Rose's powers could help in this situation. Blah.))
Pages: 1 ... 4650 4651 [4652] 4653 4654 ... 4748