Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4649 4650 [4651] 4652 4653 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3123133 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my
« Reply #69750 on: May 23, 2014, 02:22:23 pm »

Keith walks through the vatican not really bothering anything. Truth be told he looks like one of the indoctrinated minus the armor.

Kyle notes to Keith that maybe he can try asking a guard about the mana incarnate.

Keith tries asking a guard about the mana incarnate.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #69751 on: May 23, 2014, 03:10:32 pm »

The guard shrugs since no one ever tells him anything.

"The vault seems to be reasonable enough. Here Look at these blueprints. What does this look like to you?" Arthur moves the blueprint over to Icarus.

As Icarus looks over the blueprints she would see that they are reminecent of the device that Will had once been attached to, except more refined and less invasive. It mostly appears to be a large statis tank which amplies mana drain in an area and condenses it into Mana Incarnate's body, which is then sent out to Osmodias.

"I believe I understand the basic concept, but I'm unsure as to how to turn the device off or destroy it if need be..."Arthur sighs.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69752 on: May 23, 2014, 03:14:09 pm »

Keith shrugs and walks about looking for any stairways going down. Villains always hide under things.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #69753 on: May 23, 2014, 03:15:51 pm »

ICARUS looks for what powers the device. Since no mana in the vatican was detected, it might be a non-magical device.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69754 on: May 23, 2014, 03:20:16 pm »

Well, Kieth finds some stairs, but no villains are underneath them.

The blueprints show that the device has three main lines that run out. One is labeled shielding, another is labeled life-support, the other is labeled main bridge. There are atleast a half-dozen other lines that run out, though these are not labeled and have secondary line markings on them.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69755 on: May 23, 2014, 03:25:31 pm »

"Easy. You cut this line. Everything else is just a wild guess. If that takes too long, then you cut through shielding, and then you stab here."

ICARUS points at life-support. Then she points to where the mana incarnates heart would be.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69756 on: May 23, 2014, 03:27:37 pm »

"Let's keep killer her as the last resort. Now I just need to figure out how to get inside of the vault. No one but Luthar and Osmodias can get inside..."Arthur begins to pace around thinking.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69757 on: May 23, 2014, 03:28:40 pm »

Keith continues wandering waiting for something to happen.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69758 on: May 23, 2014, 03:30:37 pm »

"Silly bonesack. Concrete, steel, dragon bones - all the same to me: I can cut through that stuff easily. Apart from that, this machine is not designed to actually *release* what it holds. Cutting any of the lines could kill her, but none of them other than killing her are guaranteed to end the effect of the machine. If you insist, try cutting all of them except life support and hope that works."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69759 on: May 23, 2014, 03:44:59 pm »

Keith eventually finds Luthar walking about. He seems to be searching for something.

Arthur sighs once more, "Well, you know my plan, what about you? Any ideas?

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69760 on: May 23, 2014, 03:46:16 pm »

Keith walks up to him.
"What are you looking for sir?"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69761 on: May 23, 2014, 03:49:05 pm »

"My key." Luthar seems to misplaced a key somewhere. ((I totally forgot his voice color so red/orange it is))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69762 on: May 23, 2014, 03:50:04 pm »

Keith nods.
"Where did you last have it?"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69763 on: May 23, 2014, 03:52:51 pm »

"That's a very good question." Luthar begins to walk off.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69764 on: May 23, 2014, 03:53:59 pm »

Keith shrugs and follows him.
Pages: 1 ... 4649 4650 [4651] 4652 4653 ... 4748