Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4626 4627 [4628] 4629 4630 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3125952 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my
« Reply #69405 on: May 21, 2014, 04:38:27 pm »

<Bartimaeus, some professionalism please. You can feel angry at me and still do your best to prevent the death of millions at the same time. You're a pro.>

((just a 50/50 chance of hitting? Can ICARUS perhaps increase those chances via hyper speed? Anyway, I gave Winry all the records of the wreckage, and told her to have a look, so I guess yes, she did.))

edit: damnit Alice, now ICARUS takes a -15 to all actions because fluster :P

edit edit: ((also hey, We might not have spare missiles, but if ICARUS and HILDA miss, they just teleport right back up and immediatly attack again))
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 04:40:51 pm by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #69406 on: May 21, 2014, 04:40:13 pm »

<As if I could care for millions of insignificant human lives, but fine.>

"What of me? I am recuperated, somewhat," Alucard says, entering the situation room. He studies ICARUS with glowing yellow lenses and then takes a seat.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #69407 on: May 21, 2014, 04:43:30 pm »

edit: damnit Alice, now ICARUS takes a -15 to all actions because fluster :P

((Ooops  :P))

Alice broke away from the kiss, a slight blush on her face
"Is it... it ok if I watch you through... through here again?"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #69408 on: May 21, 2014, 04:46:13 pm »

((just a 50/50 chance of hitting? Can ICARUS perhaps increase those chances via hyper speed? Anyway, I gave Winry all the records of the wreckage, and told her to have a look, so I guess yes, she did.))
((Well icarus and Hilda already get a plus 5 for being hyperspeed bullets so they stand at a 45/55 before added modifiers. add them in and it becomes 25/75. But I am putting restrictions on the teleport things because that becomes a tad bit op.))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69409 on: May 21, 2014, 04:47:02 pm »

((ICARUS is not there, she has been tracking the fleet under water. Also confirm, did Winry research their radar and controles?))

((Also Sanure, about 50 hours have passed since the first attack, do these guys get no penalty for being tired?))

"Sure, watch this."

ICARUS grows two additional pairs of arms and various eyes and eye-stalks, as well as various fingers, even fingers with additional little hands on them

"Battle ready."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69410 on: May 21, 2014, 04:48:55 pm »

((I would assume she took the time to do so, considering she studied the fighter))

HILDA shapeshifts into HILDA-GAMMA and detaches her head, which she proceeds to juggle with her arms.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #69411 on: May 21, 2014, 04:51:19 pm »

((Also Sanure, about 50 hours have passed since the first attack, do these guys get no penalty for being tired?))

The Jets and Bombers should be considered on Autopilot for the next 5 hours. Considering that when the attack happens there will be many a startled people.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69412 on: May 21, 2014, 04:51:56 pm »

"Sure, watch this."

ICARUS grows two additional pairs of arms and various eyes and eye-stalks, as well as various fingers, even fingers with additional little hands on them

"Battle ready."

Alice paused, her mouth falling open slightly. She didn't think she would ever get used to that
"That's... That's impressive"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69413 on: May 21, 2014, 04:53:11 pm »

<Did everyone bring some thermite charges before they left? I still have 4 unused ones with me from the first assault, never left. I shall give one to Stella, one to Hilda and one to...Barti, Winry, which one of you think you can attach this safely to a bomber? I will keep the fourth, be ready to take out any bombers that survive. If we focus, we should be able to.>
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 04:54:51 pm by Akroma »

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69414 on: May 21, 2014, 04:54:15 pm »

"Sure, watch this."

"Battle ready."

Alice paused, her mouth falling open slightly. She didn't think she would ever get used to that
"That's... That's impressive"

"If you're a good girl, maybe I can find other uses to transformation like this other than combat. Now sit tight, grab a drink and watch."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69415 on: May 21, 2014, 04:55:22 pm »

<My aim is shit.>
 <I can attach multiple charges to different bombers, if need be.>

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69416 on: May 21, 2014, 04:55:30 pm »

"If you're a good girl, maybe I can find other uses to transformation like this other than combat. Now sit tight, grab a drink and watch."
<Uh??>
Black lives matter.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69417 on: May 21, 2014, 04:56:41 pm »

<Okay then. Everyone, get in position!>

ICARUS heads above bomber....4!

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69418 on: May 21, 2014, 04:57:39 pm »

Alice blushed and went to get herself a drink. After a minute or so she came back with a glass of blue liquid and sat down just beside ICARUS' chair, she began to watch the screen intently.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 05:00:45 pm by Kansa »

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69419 on: May 21, 2014, 04:59:38 pm »

Bartimaeus teleports to ICARUS in the form of a small humming bird, swiftly flying above the bombers.

HILDA teleports to Barti and swerves downwards, magic pumping out her feet to accelerate herself down onto bomber 1's cockpit and turning into HILDA-ALPHA right before she hits.

Winry teleports to Bartimaeus and arms two of the missiles which begin to fly down.
Pages: 1 ... 4626 4627 [4628] 4629 4630 ... 4748