Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4597 4598 [4599] 4600 4601 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3126869 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my
« Reply #68970 on: May 18, 2014, 09:11:20 am »

< I believe they already make those. You control them from the launcher and stuff. The problem will be it not getting shot down.>

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #68971 on: May 18, 2014, 09:14:30 am »

<I have that covered. We just need something that absolutely can take out one of the bombers in one hit. Can you perhaps, I dunno, pimp one out? just let your creativity and childhood imaginations flow into a missile to push the boundary between anti-aircraft missile and anti-absolutely-everything-fuck-you-missile. See it as a challenge to your reputation as an engineer,>
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #68972 on: May 18, 2014, 09:15:27 am »

<We could pump a lot of magic into one missile. Doesn't the castle have mana reserves?>

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68973 on: May 18, 2014, 09:17:35 am »

<Winry, you too, recover and be on standby. Nuriel is hopefully inbound with an intact jet we can analyse, else we will do with the wreckage of the other one, and then I will give each of you your tasks in detail. This time we will be prepared.>
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68974 on: May 18, 2014, 09:18:07 am »

<They cancel demon magic right? Well, they don't counter pure magic of a type. If you were to, say, have Alucard or some other void user fill it with void then it would tear that shit to shreds. Because void is the counter thesis to us.>

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68975 on: May 18, 2014, 09:41:24 am »

Yomiko has finished whatever she was working on, and has decided to take a quick nap on a couch. She mumbles and tosses and turns in her sleep, probably due to some nightmare she's having. And then Lunette teleports over with a blanket, which she lays over girlfriend, tucking her in. Yomiko smiles adorably, her arms reaching out for Lunette who hugs her tightly, smiling just as much. Then Lunette kisses Yomiko's forehead after making sure that she's all nice and comfy, before giving her one last squeeze goodbye and teleporting back to the Vacatian. Yomiko mumbles uncertainly in her sleep, but then her happy smile comes over her face again, and she settles it, occasionally mumbling cutely from her pleasant dreams.

((I promised maximum adorableness, didn't I? :P))

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #68976 on: May 18, 2014, 01:06:50 pm »

Alice continued to watch the battle, wincing each time she saw someone get hit. She got ready to help though, just in case ICARUS needed her for something.
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68977 on: May 18, 2014, 01:08:46 pm »

ICARUS might have asked her for a cool drink, but she turned her tastebuds off, she really has no time right now to be tasting anything

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68978 on: May 18, 2014, 04:13:28 pm »

((Get Sanure to tell you what's inside the jets))

The Karakil attempts to slam its tail into the side of Fighter 1 despite it being safe.
[1: Crit Fail] The Karakil accidentally gets caught by the ram intake on the jet's wing, its tail getting completely ripped apart as the fans shred it.

ICARUS crawls onto the cockpit of Fighter 2. She can observe that the pilot is freaking the fuck out and smashes his emergency escape button. The seat launches off and the cockpit window opens so he escape.
But is stopped when he is launched at ICARUS's ass above the cockpit, causing him to fall unconscious.

The entire back of the jet is blown off as the Thermite charge detonates, ripping apart the engine in a fiery explosion. The jet swerves to the right as the back blows off; pieces of sharp metal fragment fly into the window, tearing it to shreds. The jet eventually gets above its angle of attack and flips over completely before being sent down towards the ocean.

HILDA is unstunned, and quickly flies back up after she dives into the water.

Stella teleports to Sen and brings her back to the castle.

Nuriel jumps in the cockpit and commandeers the jet, setting it to course en-route to the castle.

Ashley grabs Winry and teleports her to the castle.

Kyle summons Merlin. Merlon uses Magarula on the jets. A couple swerve to the left a tiny bit but seem unfazed. He teleports to the Vatican.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68979 on: May 18, 2014, 04:25:59 pm »

((What? They should all have taken damage from that. And it's perfectly in the rules I might add for it to do so.))

Kyle starts taking bits from about the siege area to use for a giant bomb on the walls of the Vatican.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68980 on: May 18, 2014, 04:41:33 pm »

((I'll add the damage when everyone fights them))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68981 on: May 18, 2014, 05:38:46 pm »

<Well done guys, disengage, rest. Once Nuriel returns with the jet, we shall analyse it, and retrofit it to our purposes if time allows. I will stay and analyse the wreckage. Kyle, don't worry about the vatican, I really need you to build this rocket.>

ICARUS dives into the ocean, water proofedness be thanked, and analysised the jets radar installations, to check the feasibility of operation damocles, as described in the thread. Alice will notice that she is taking a more relaxed form now.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 05:42:30 pm by Akroma »

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68982 on: May 18, 2014, 05:46:21 pm »

<Well done guys, disengage, rest. Once Nuriel returns with the jet, we shall analyse it, and retrofit it to our purposes if time allows. I will stay and analyse the wreckage.>

ICARUS dives into the ocean, water proofedness be thanked, and analysised the jets radar installations, to check the feasibility of operation damocles, as described in the thread. Alice will notice that she is taking a more relaxed form now.

A smile formed on Alice's face as she noticed ICARUS relaxing, she still just continued to watch for now though not wanting to distract her until she had completely finished.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68983 on: May 18, 2014, 05:47:36 pm »

"Hmm, these parts must have been their main sensors...hmm..."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68984 on: May 18, 2014, 05:49:48 pm »

"Hmm, these parts must have been their main sensors...hmm..."

Alice continued to watch, she stood up though and took a few steps towards the screens to get a better look at the plane herself.
Pages: 1 ... 4597 4598 [4599] 4600 4601 ... 4748