Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4588 4589 [4590] 4591 4592 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3127044 times)

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my
« Reply #68835 on: May 16, 2014, 03:37:24 pm »

<Well, enjoy, grab a snack.>

Alice teleported back to the castle and connected herself to the server
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #68836 on: May 16, 2014, 03:53:53 pm »

Alice may find ICARUS furiously entering commands into her console. A tons of battle plans are laid around, tectical scetches and all sorts of papers litter the room
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68837 on: May 16, 2014, 04:03:37 pm »

Alice may find ICARUS furiously entering commands into her console. A tons of battle plans are laid around, tectical scetches and all sorts of papers litter the room

Alice looked around the plans curiously, trying her best to make sense of them all. After a while of this she looked towards ICARUS and finally decided to disturb her
"Hello, you do a... a lot of preparation for these fights"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68838 on: May 16, 2014, 04:22:30 pm »

ICARUS does not look away from her screens, nor does her button pressing decrease

"Some. Not enough this time. But I have a new one in the making. I must first confirm something though. So I gotta down one of these jets and check something."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68839 on: May 16, 2014, 04:28:34 pm »

ICARUS does not look away from her screens, nor does her button pressing decrease

"Some. Not enough this time. But I have a new one in the making. I must first confirm something though. So I gotta down one of these jets and check something."

Alice gave another look around the plans
"Are you going to... to do it at the same time as... as fighting the jets?"

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #68840 on: May 16, 2014, 04:38:06 pm »

"But now we can be happy. Together," Lizzie says before hugging Rose.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68841 on: May 16, 2014, 04:49:34 pm »

"I guess. I did some online research, looked things over. Though for the final stages of the plan, I really need to get a look at one of the jets, and then regroup, as I can't pull it off alone."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68842 on: May 16, 2014, 04:56:29 pm »

"I guess. I did some online research, looked things over. Though for the final stages of the plan, I really need to get a look at one of the jets, and then regroup, as I can't pull it off alone."

Alice nodded
"I'm... I'm sure you'll get a look at... at one soon. Is there anything I can... can do to help? Like write something down or... or stuff like that"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68843 on: May 16, 2014, 04:57:44 pm »

"But now we can be happy. Together," Lizzie says before hugging Rose.

Rose squeezes Lizzie in return, "I'm sure that we will be."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68844 on: May 16, 2014, 04:59:42 pm »

ICARUS turns her head towards Alice, who now notices that growing an extra set of arms is not all ICARUS does to keep up with piloting her body. Her entire face is covered with eyes, one for each screen, moving independantly. She may also notice ICARUS now has eight fingers on each hand.

"Nah, I'm good."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68845 on: May 16, 2014, 05:02:29 pm »

ICARUS turns her head towards Alice, who now notices that growing an extra set of arms is not all ICARUS does to keep up with piloting her body. Her entire face is covered with eyes, one for each screen, moving independantly. She may also notice ICARUS now has eight fingers on each hand.

"Nah, I'm good."

Alice paused, her mouth hanging open. In the end though she closed it and found her voice
"Wow that's... that's impressive"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68846 on: May 16, 2014, 05:04:16 pm »

"The automatization programms just work too slowly. This way I'm faster, and a little micromanagement never hurts. Keeps you on your toes."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68847 on: May 16, 2014, 05:06:25 pm »

"The automatization programms just work too slowly. This way I'm faster, and a little micromanagement never hurts. Keeps you on your toes."

"I... I suppose it does, it's... it's amazing you can do all of this... this stuff at the same time though"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68848 on: May 16, 2014, 05:08:34 pm »

"Not having a fleshy brain helps. Don't get me wrong, human brains are all neat, but they are really bad at paying attention to more than 32 things at once."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68849 on: May 16, 2014, 05:13:59 pm »

"Not having a fleshy brain helps. Don't get me wrong, human brains are all neat, but they are really bad at paying attention to more than 32 things at once."

Alice smiled
"Yes I... I can speak from experience on that, I... I know I couldn't do what... what you do. I doubt I... I could even pilot the ICARUS body"
Pages: 1 ... 4588 4589 [4590] 4591 4592 ... 4748