Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4458 4459 [4460] 4461 4462 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3131191 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my
« Reply #66885 on: April 27, 2014, 04:20:17 pm »

"Okay, now select phase mode, and move the ring on the inside of the ball through the ring on the stick, so their interlock, then make them solid again. Then make the lower half of the ball tangible and visible again. Select the cut tool, and cut a hole here, here, and connect them...Here we go."

ICARUS shakes the brass around, holding it from the ring on the outside. The stick on the inside clanks around and now Alice realises, ICARUS crafted a bell
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #66886 on: April 27, 2014, 04:22:25 pm »

"Okay, now select phase mode, and move the ring on the inside of the ball through the ring on the stick, so their interlock, then make them solid again. Then make the lower half of the ball tangible and visible again. Select the cut tool, and cut a hole here, here, and connect them...Here we go."

ICARUS shakes the brass around, holding it from the ring on the outside. The stick on the inside clanks around and now Alice realises, ICARUS crafted a bell

Alice smiled as she saw the bell
"That's... That's amazing" she quickly did her best to follow ICARUS' instructions, after a while she stood there with a bell of her own. After it was done she rang it.
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66887 on: April 27, 2014, 04:24:31 pm »

"Here we go. Now look around what other tools you have, maybe you want to engrave something on the bell, or paint it, or make it a chain to hang from the ceiling, or...whatever you could use a bell for."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66888 on: April 27, 2014, 04:27:21 pm »

"Here we go. Now look around what other tools you have, maybe you want to engrave something on the bell, or paint it, or make it a chain to hang from the ceiling, or...whatever you could use a bell for."

Alice nodded and smiled. She spent a while messing about with the other tools in the set, she spent a lot of time with the engraving tool. In the end though she finished
"Thank... Thank you"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66889 on: April 27, 2014, 04:29:43 pm »

"Not bad, not bad. I'm sure in no time, your room will be most interesting."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66890 on: April 27, 2014, 04:31:11 pm »

"Not bad, not bad. I'm sure in no time, your room will be most interesting."

Alice's smile brightened
"I'll... I'll do my... my best" she paused "How... How long is... is too long in... in here ICARUS?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66891 on: April 27, 2014, 04:37:01 pm »

"Well, perception of time works a bit different in here, but when I first created this world, I spent like 5 years in here, and when I remembered oh right, there is something else, I really needed to go through my logfiles to remember who the hell all those people were. After that I decided I won't spend more than 24 hours at maximum, which is about 1 hour in the analog world, per day. I recommend you spend even less, as you need to sleep and this level of brain activity is very tiresome. You could get the tiredness of a whole day in just one hour. I only spend that long though when I am working on big projects though, else it gets kinda lonely in here."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66892 on: April 27, 2014, 04:47:45 pm »

"Well, perception of time works a bit different in here, but when I first created this world, I spent like 5 years in here, and when I remembered oh right, there is something else, I really needed to go through my logfiles to remember who the hell all those people were. After that I decided I won't spend more than 24 hours at maximum, which is about 1 hour in the analog world, per day. I recommend you spend even less, as you need to sleep and this level of brain activity is very tiresome. You could get the tiredness of a whole day in just one hour. I only spend that long though when I am working on big projects though, else it gets kinda lonely in here."

"Ok I'll... I'll try not to... to spend any more than twelve... twelve hours here"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66893 on: April 27, 2014, 04:48:52 pm »

((and sleeptime))

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #66894 on: April 27, 2014, 04:52:03 pm »

"Owie owie owie..." Winry says, rubbing her face in pain.

The spider stops chasing.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66895 on: April 27, 2014, 04:53:52 pm »

Meme and Mimi are really afraid and are cowering with their heads poking out of the blankets at the door.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66896 on: April 27, 2014, 04:54:59 pm »

The arachnid suddenly falls on Mimi's head.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66897 on: April 27, 2014, 04:56:56 pm »

"AHHHHHHHH!!!" Mimi panics and throws it off!

Meme grabs a metal picture box and throws it at it in fear!
[/quote]

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66898 on: April 27, 2014, 04:58:22 pm »

The box lands on the spider, trapping it.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66899 on: April 27, 2014, 04:59:06 pm »

<WOBO SPIDER IN WOOM! HEWP!> Meme and Mimi are panicking!
[/quote]
Pages: 1 ... 4458 4459 [4460] 4461 4462 ... 4748