Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4350 4351 [4352] 4353 4354 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3125816 times)

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my
« Reply #65265 on: April 21, 2014, 06:03:28 pm »

"Yes, uploading your mind to a robot would be a solution as well. If you omit the soul, of course."
Bartimaeus shapeshifts into Alice.
 "I'm technically you right now, you know," Alice!Bartimaeus says in her voice, "when I am not in a form, I am uncreated and thus nothing. When I am in a form, I am that thing. Body and everything, except the mind and soul of course. But I can easily adapt the the former."

"Hi... Hi Kyle... How are you do... doing?" Alice!Bartimaeus says with a smile whilst turned to Kyle.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #65266 on: April 21, 2014, 06:10:55 pm »

"If she and Rose got together then the odds of Icarus being upset for a long time would be lowered. Statistically speaking people that are in relationships as long as the two of you have been either breakup quickly or breakup with lowered chance of getting together later. Worse comes to worse I can upload your mind to a robot when you get close to your inevitable and and Icarus and you can be together then."
Kyle says with a creepy grin as he finishes hooking up the arc reactor.

"I... I..., maybe"

"Yes, uploading your mind to a robot would be a solution as well. If you omit the soul, of course."
Bartimaeus shapeshifts into Alice.
 "I'm technically you right now, you know," Alice!Bartimaeus says in her voice, "when I am not in a form, I am uncreated and thus nothing. When I am in a form, I am that thing. Body and everything, except the mind and soul of course. But I can easily adapt the the former."

"Hi... Hi Kyle... How are you do... doing?" Alice!Bartimaeus says with a smile whilst turned to Kyle.

Alice looked at the copy of herself
"I... I suppose so, it's... it's not really the... the same though"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65267 on: April 21, 2014, 06:16:46 pm »

"We... well it's close... close enough... right? You really need to work on that stutter by the way."

"When Kyle and I first met, oh he was so romantic. He gave me this little rose I have in my hair now, I love him ever-so much. He may like to be with other women which I don't like much, but I can deal with it because I love him. The only way I'd not love him if he betrayed me, like sleeping with another woman, which to my knowledge he hasn't done yet."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65268 on: April 21, 2014, 06:21:01 pm »

"We... well it's close... close enough... right? You really need to work on that stutter by the way."

"When Kyle and I first met, oh he was so romantic. He gave me this little rose I have in my hair now, I love him ever-so much. He may like to be with other women which I don't like much, but I can deal with it because I love him. The only way I'd not love him if he betrayed me, like sleeping with another woman, which to my knowledge he hasn't done yet."

"I'm... I'm sorry, I've... I've tried before it's... it's difficult though" Alice let out a sigh "I... I suppose you're... you're right though"

Alice smiled slightly
"I'm... I'm glad you're happy"

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65269 on: April 21, 2014, 06:25:08 pm »

"Hold on, let me grab my business cards."
Alice!Bartimaeus teleports away for a second and comes back with a small stack of cards.

"And most of these cards are outdated.. I don't suppose you want a therapist from 950 BC, right?" he says before going through the cards, muttering different ancient time periods before pulling one out. "Ah hah. Here we are, good ol' 2000's." he says with a nod, handing the card to her.

Dr. Henry McKormick
2641 Conisburg Rd.
Irish Speech Co.

"A nice Irish fellow I met while on an IRIS mission, he's great with people like you. I can teleport you to him if you'd like."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65270 on: April 21, 2014, 06:26:47 pm »

"Hold on, let me grab my business cards."
Alice!Bartimaeus teleports away for a second and comes back with a small stack of cards.

"And most of these cards are outdated.. I don't suppose you want a therapist from 950 BC, right?" he says before going through the cards, muttering different ancient time periods before pulling one out. "Ah hah. Here we are, good ol' 2000's." he says with a nod, handing the card to her.

Dr. Henry McKormick
2641 Conisburg Rd.
Irish Speech Co.

"A nice Irish fellow I met while on an IRIS mission, he's great with people like you. I can teleport you to him if you'd like."

Alice took the card and read it, she tucked it away in her pocket.
"Maybe... Maybe later, thank... thank you though"

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65271 on: April 21, 2014, 06:28:27 pm »

"Alright, just be sure to take it into consideration. Stuttering gets worse as you age, is what he told me."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65272 on: April 21, 2014, 06:29:44 pm »

"Alright, just be sure to take it into consideration. Stuttering gets worse as you age, is what he told me."

Alice nodded
"Ok I... I will"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #65273 on: April 21, 2014, 06:32:13 pm »

Kyle kisses Hilda on the cheek despite being kind of put out that no one was looking at his achievement.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65274 on: April 21, 2014, 06:33:15 pm »

"Right. He also told me that stuttering can be detrimental when at a job interview, but I'll stop bugging you. Man, for an entity from the one domain of the void that stands for unrest, constant movement, disloyalty, and tearing families and friends apart, I'm a lot different. Or am I..?"

HILDA glances down at the arc reactor in admiration before smiling and giving Kyle a kiss on the lips.

Lizzie is in her room.

((did Marie ever hack into Lizzie's phone?))

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65275 on: April 21, 2014, 06:35:55 pm »

"Right. He also told me that stuttering can be detrimental when at a job interview, but I'll stop bugging you. Man, for an entity from the one domain of the void that stands for unrest, constant movement, disloyalty, and tearing families and friends apart, I'm a lot different. Or am I..?"

"I... I hope you... you are" Alice rose to her feet "I... I think I'll take a... a walk, I'll... I'll see you... you all later" Alice waved goodbye and then walked out of the castle.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #65276 on: April 21, 2014, 06:36:10 pm »

Ea has shown up in the kitchen, sitting at the table with Ashley. They're having a friendly chat.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65277 on: April 21, 2014, 06:36:25 pm »

Selina is being taught by the other Grand!
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65278 on: April 21, 2014, 06:39:31 pm »

Alice!Bartimaeus nods and shapeshifts into a raven again, but with a puff of smoke for effect. He teleports away and begins to paint a picture, leaving HILDA and Kyle alone.

"Is that an arc reactor? That's pretty cool."

Lizzie goes out and strides into the kitchen. She starts making toast.
 "So hunnggryy..."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65279 on: April 21, 2014, 06:41:33 pm »

Suddenly, a Mimi drops on her head!

"WEE!"
Mimi hugs Lizzie's head tightly, giggling a ton!
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]
Pages: 1 ... 4350 4351 [4352] 4353 4354 ... 4748