Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4076 4077 [4078] 4079 4080 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3120790 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Rising from the ashes
« Reply #61155 on: April 09, 2014, 11:35:36 pm »

"BEEP BEEP BITCHES!"
Kyle says with a manic grin as he drives into the fray.

The dragon slayers stay on the sidelines until Kyle drives through.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #61156 on: April 09, 2014, 11:36:45 pm »

"I'm not a demon, I'm a psychologist. And I dare say, I've seen demons more compassionate than the likes of you. At least they aren't hypocrites like you. Isn't that a demon you just summoned? It's lunatics like you who are the real monsters, if you ask me."

Marie twirls about, firing off bullets into the band of knights. And Luna, but that girl's a masochist, and besides, Marie's a decent shot and there's a lot more not-Luna than Luna in there.

Oh, and then Kyle gets to drive through them. Hurray.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #61157 on: April 09, 2014, 11:37:19 pm »

All the demonic reinforcements are armed with guns; the gargoyle with a sniper, the others with an assault rifle.

The gargoyle attempts to snipe the Paladin, while the other three attempt to focus on the knights.

Demonic reinforcements- 5 turns to disappearance.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #61158 on: April 09, 2014, 11:54:44 pm »

Ashley falls back behind the reinforcements, if she is attacked, she teleports behind her attacker and slashes their neck.

@Projeck goes to sleep.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #61159 on: April 10, 2014, 12:07:49 am »

Marie will fire off her last shots to try to take down these guys next turn, probably. Twi needs to sleep.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #61160 on: April 10, 2014, 04:01:16 am »

((hmm, damnit, they are mag resistant and my only ranged weapon does magical damage...But with all the shit going on, man I sure wanna retreat....))

ICARUS again increases her strength and dex (spending 70 mana, raising strength by 25 (to 40) and dex by 10 (to 35), and jumps over to the knight that has grappled Luna, cutting at (and hopefully off) his right arm, to free her.

Kicks reason to the curb, and initiates aerial manouver 13-Alpha: shooting star+. That is she spends 100 mana to increase her strength by 50 (to 65), and 70 mana to increase her dex by 35 (to 60). She takes into the air, and with extreme acceleration, breaks the barrier of sound just a split second before impaling Luthar in a devastating flyby attack, aiming at his throat. Think jousting. If the knights sat on fighter jets instead of horses. She has 80 Mana remaining. Wether or not the combination of extreme strength and extreme speeds leads to any bonus damage is in the judgement of the GM.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 04:59:58 am by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #61161 on: April 10, 2014, 05:10:06 am »

((What do you think Elf? Should Extreme speed and Extreme strength get a bonus?))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61162 on: April 10, 2014, 05:12:04 am »

((What do you think Elf? Should Extreme speed and Extreme strength get a bonus?))
((Yes.))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #61163 on: April 10, 2014, 05:19:26 am »

((suggestion since I can't think of anything?))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61164 on: April 10, 2014, 05:47:51 am »

((I dunno, multiply by a percentage of 1/2mv2?))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

JollyGent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61165 on: April 10, 2014, 06:10:31 am »

'Hmm.. so they are resistant to magic..'Minwoo thought as he observed that the bullet didn't do as much damage as he wanted.

'All my drone has is Mana and physical damage won't be as effective..'Minwoo started to analyze the situation, and he pulled out two pistols, both in which they are modelled to look like black desert eagles.

'I wonder if I can use magic indirectly?' As Minwoo thought this, he used 10 mana, 5 mana each on both pistols, to charge mana towards the end of the barrels.

'As speed increases, so does power. If I increase the acceleration rate on the bullets, it will increase the power.' as Minwoo thought this, he pulled the trigger, the bullets thus rapidly firing, and the magic energy gathered towards the end of the barrel that was compressed released to increase the acceleration rate of the bullet.

The rapid, piercing bullets was shot towards the knights.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 06:17:02 am by JollyGent »
Have a heart of Jester, mind of a Gentleman. The 'JollyGent'.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61166 on: April 10, 2014, 06:14:50 am »

((Jolly, all actions are in bold in combat.))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61167 on: April 10, 2014, 06:27:02 am »

((Well, I just proposed one way and found that said method is rather unsuitable...))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #61168 on: April 10, 2014, 06:30:40 am »

((increase damage by certain amount, possibly deal a chunk of recoil damage on ICARUS depending on how big the bonus damage is. And/or add a stun effect))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61169 on: April 10, 2014, 06:32:18 am »

((By my calculations, Luthar will have died from blunt-force decapitation and ICARUS be destroyed by the equal and opposite reaction force.))
Pages: 1 ... 4076 4077 [4078] 4079 4080 ... 4748