Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3687 3688 [3689] 3690 3691 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3135579 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Rising from the ashes
« Reply #55320 on: March 21, 2014, 05:25:48 pm »

"I believe she was explaining what incident."

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #55321 on: March 21, 2014, 05:28:55 pm »

"If you're thinking that I am trying to lead you into a trap, you're mistaken. Here."
She tosses ICARUS the footage, then crosses her arms again, waiting.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #55322 on: March 21, 2014, 05:30:32 pm »

ICARUS scans Annabelle for a moment, to see if she is hiding any footage on her body.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55323 on: March 21, 2014, 05:33:10 pm »

Annabelle isn't.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55324 on: March 21, 2014, 05:36:05 pm »

"I apologize for implying that your dimension is better off without you."

ICARUS disposes of the evidence very throughly.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55325 on: March 21, 2014, 05:36:57 pm »

"Now, was that so hard?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55326 on: March 21, 2014, 05:43:48 pm »

"Yes. Tremendously hard. You tried to kill me. Then you refuse my orders, but when you get the chance do it anyway, passing it off as your own idea, and then use the evidence that could end the lives of everyone involved as leverage for force an apology. My voice and my face do not communicate emotions, so I will spell it out in detail. I am tremendously mad at you right now for this underhanded way of trying to gain an apology despite your reaction to my insult being graver than the insult. However, the evidence is to valueable to not apologize, especialy since I am in the wrong. If your dimension is indeed dealing with genocide of magic users, and you are involved in the rebellion against it, I am sure you are a valueable asset to the rebellion - such underhanded methods are useful in warfare. I am sure you are missed dearly. For that I apologize. Nevertheless I will not forgive you for coming alongside the mission under the pretense of wanting to help Ashley, and then only using it to gain material to blackmail us by holding all of us hostage. And then even asking me if that was so hard? You should be ashamed of yourself."

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55327 on: March 21, 2014, 05:49:57 pm »

"You didn't have to give me an apology after I threw you the footage. You know this. And I never said it was my idea to steal the footage. It was yours, all credit to you. It was not my intent to blackmail you. My original intent was to help Ashley, and it was till the end. You annoyed me with your actions towards the employees and citizens, so I decided to leave. And on my way out, I grabbed the footage for the group, and dealt with the men trying to get to you all. Why do you think nobody came up after you? Is that something I should be ashamed about?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #55328 on: March 21, 2014, 05:51:24 pm »

"Always with the arguing, you people." Nancy reappears, sighing. He looks displeased, and there are some bloodstains on his sleeves.

"You're both in the wrong. I saw EXACTLY what happened. Don't justify it, don't bother. Accept it and move on before someone gets shot." He looks at both ICARUS and Annabelle.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55329 on: March 21, 2014, 05:57:31 pm »

"I agree to drop all negative feelings towards ICARUS that have built up the entire time I have been here."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55330 on: March 21, 2014, 06:01:31 pm »

"Hmm~ That does sound like fun~ Ooooor, I can perhaps torture Voidwalker over here~"
She seemed to have thought about that, another barrier already there.
"You're no fun, Kyle~ Not letting me have my moment~"

Neferis... slams into the barrier.
"...'She' sounds like me... NOW I get what all of you were talking about!"

Kyle goes home via teleport.
<I got her. Let's bring it on home.>
Conny follows and is no getting her comfortable and bandaged as her healing magic would be absorbed and then addiction causing.

Bismuth is getting out of that tower. Slowly. :I

Marie's still rocking out.
Ghost fires off the last of the fireworks and then teleports home.

Meme is still flying around, the music from Marie only making her more excitable.

ICARUS flies close and grabs him, then forcefully lands him. Not enough to splat him against the pavement, but his ribs have seen better days. She also takes off his mask, because why not.

"Hold still."

<Keith, you wanted to take this guy alife and mindbreak him. Now is your chance. Requesting backup from everyone who cares to take in and transport this guy. Selina, open up a portal.>

...but sets up a portal before hand.

"Not cool!"

<Mission accomplished. All troops, return to HQ. All troops, return to HQ. The entity possessing the CEO killed him. Robert, you return to HQ too.>

ICARUS teleports home. For a murderbot, he killcount is disappoingly low, at exactly zero....

Hainuwele also teleports home, back to politics!
Meme and Luna teleport back. Meme then proceeds to fly around the room happily.

Conny is still assisting in helping Ashley.

Ghost is last back and looks tired.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55331 on: March 21, 2014, 06:05:19 pm »

"Take my advice. You may be here for a long time, you must learn to function as part of a team. If you agree to help on a mission, then don't just suddenly get annoyed halfway through. You must function. If you don't feel like following orders, don't come along. If you are not sure about a plan or the methods used, raise your voice and ask questions. I called everyone to the situation room, you were present. I presented my plan, with the explicit mention of planting bombs in a medium density neighbourhood. There was enough time and opportunity to make suggestions, raise concerns or point out flaws. Kyle came up with an idea that circumvented having to enter the city through the roads, and in doing so reduced the casualties from dozens of road guards, to just a single guard in the safehouse. You could have done the same. If you can't, be silent. I only gave the receptionist bruises on her neck and a broken shoulder. She will make a full recovery."

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55332 on: March 21, 2014, 06:07:55 pm »

ICARUS: 50 exp
Kyle: 45 exp
Conny: 40 exp
Everyone Else: 35 exp
This is based on contribution, and Elf, you should do your usual exp hand out.

"I am not concerned about the bombs, just your behavior inside of the tower."
« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 06:27:30 pm by Projeck37 »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #55333 on: March 21, 2014, 06:09:42 pm »

Nancy looks irritably at both ICARUS and Annabelle, muttering under his breath.
"Papa Nyame help me, these two are going to kill each other before the enemy does." He sighs and walks off, twirling his cane.

Any exp a summon of Anima gets is automatically Anima's anyway, so 35 exp for her.
25 exp for anyone who was in the final raid, with the exception of Nancy/Anima, who gets a 10.
15 for anyone else.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 06:13:47 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55334 on: March 21, 2014, 06:11:10 pm »

Meme is still flying about the situation room.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]
Pages: 1 ... 3687 3688 [3689] 3690 3691 ... 4748